Chorpa: Chopra: MJ Says Diprivan Took Him "To The Valley Of

mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I apologize if this has been posted before, seeing as this was a video from 2009, but if not, in the video Chopra discusses Diprivan and the effects it has on the individual administered. Chopra goes on to mention that in a phone call with Michael Jackson, he asks Depaak Chopra if he has ever heard of this thing that takes you to the valley of death...then brings you right back

I hope you guys didn't notice this at all because then it makes it easier for me to say i spotted my own clue, but if it wasn't discussed before, heres a new clue for you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:mke33hky]

Comments

• I apologize if this has been posted before, seeing as this was a video from 2009, but if not, in the video Chopra discusses Diprivan and the effects it has on the individual administered. Chopra goes on to mention that in a phone call with Michael Jackson, he asks Depaak Chopra if he has ever heard of this thing that takes you to the valley of death...then brings you right back

I hope you guys didn't notice this at all because then it makes it easier for me to say i spotted my own clue, but if it wasn't discussed before, heres a new clue for you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2wzkqnm0]

Thank you for sharing this video with us. I watched this when he was on the show but it was before I was a beLIEver. I'll watch it again as I believe that Mr Chopra may have a part in all of this. I know there are some that believe otherwise and that is fine too. He's a deep man and has known Michael a very long time. Blessings.