Is Back, back?

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:7l19ad9j]

Comments

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Great video! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Thank for posting. Although Pearl looks very good with her new blowdried hair, what ever she says is not true.
    I was in FL and personally spoke with different employees about Michael and was told that they cannot give any information about details of MJ being there. I asked if mother ever was there after funeral, they said NO. No one could have told her "we don't have MJ's body". Come on Pearl. Prove hoax other ways, do not make up stories or exaggerate.
    BTW, this song is one of my very much loved songs. Over 1 year I have this song as my cell phone ring tone.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • [youtube:1urou2dz]

Hello hesouttamylife!!!

Please don't be upset but this is double post,voiceforthesilent,already showed us the video on 31 march .Thanks

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16287&start=25

LOVE
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Cool video!
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE HE IS ALIVE!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    THERE IS NO MISTAKES OR ACCIDENTS IN THE UNIVERSE!!
    ALL IS BY LAW AND PURPOSE SO...
    MICHAEL JACKSON WILL RETURN AND WHAT A THILLER IT WILL BE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello hesouttamylife - thank you...I guess great minds think alike as we both posted this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I totally believe you, Scorpionchik, about what FL said. Others have also confirmed the same thing. However, I do remember that in the beginning a few had called and were told that he wasn't there. I also remember that they started saying "we've been told by the family" or "we've been given instructions to say" ... those kinds of things.

I remember posts where the conclusion was that FL employees were saying what they were told to say and quite possibly it was either Michael or the family dictating what information they could give out.

I'll try to find those posts a bit later and post them here. To me, the fact that Katherine has not been back is a sign that he's not there. JMO. May blessings be poured on you this fine day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    i didn´t get the video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i don't think this is on topic exactly but i wonder. i wonder how it would be much of a hassle for the family to be able to put michael (if he had in fact died ) at neverland when it is off the beaten path. when graceland i am fairly sure is pretty much on a main road. maybe it wasn't such a main road at the time. but it seems like the traffic was all over the news then. don't know if it really even matters i just wondered.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I didn't get the video. It's just MJ dancing, right? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

What I found more interesting was this video, where he compared Dave's and Michael's voice. It's identical!

[youtube:81wimn06]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Amazing video... Thank you !! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Love you Mike !!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> same reaction here.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> same reaction here.
    we are not aloooneeee
    hug-2497.gif