Hi Everyone!

Pippi LongstockingPippi Longstocking Posts: 32
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello BeLIEvers !

“What? Are you kidding me??? Do you really think Michael Jackson may still be alive? Seriously, girl! He’s dead, DEAD. Get over it!!! “ That’s what one of my best friends told me (Actually it was more like screaming out loud, so that everyone at the mall stared at me like I was retarded <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) after I explained my theory to her. Anyway, I tried to follow her advice and did my best to convince myself I just had too much imagination… After all, I was the one who, at the age of 15, used to spend most of her class time drawing a comic book about how she faked her own death, left the country and became some kind of mafiosa/pirate after being mistaken for a mysterious bandit girl. No… death hoaxes only happen in movies and I definitely had to grow up… but still I couldn’t get the idea out of my head that MJ might be alive and hiding somewhere out there… And then I found out about this website one year ago and finally decided to register… So yes, I’m a beLIEver (like almost everyone here, I guess) although I’m not sure whether Michael will come back one day or not... I mean… You won’t fake your death if you don’t have some good reasons to do so and although there are already a lot of clues floating around out there, there are still some missing pieces to the puzzle. Though, I’m still waiting for the “Bam Day” to come.

About me : I’m a 21-years-old girl living in Switzerland. Some of my friends nicknamed me Pippi Longstocking for some reason. I’m working in an office though I’d rather have become a cartoon/comic designer or a mode designer or anything that as something to do with drawing (I suffer, so to speak, from a severe “Drawing-Tourette’s Syndrome” <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ) I really LOVE music and even though I’m listening to Rock/Punk Music most of the time, Michael Jackson is by far my favorite artist (as a musician and as a person… actually I don’t really care about singers’ and band members’ personality but anyhow there is something special about Michael). I also like to play the piano. Finally, I wanna say that English isn’t my native language and my grammar is pretty bad, so please don’t mind the misspelled words and the grammar and punctuation errors… and… I guess there is nothing else I can say… so far.

See you soon!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Pippi

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Hi and welcome! I hope you will enjoy being with us.
  • WELCOME to our family!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Pippy! You sound like you have lots of imagination and spunk! Thanks for your story.
    I remember that girl from the show your friends nicnamed you after.
  • Hi Pippi, welcome to the forum and buckle your seat belt for a long ride. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I use to watch the movie of Pippi Longstocking She was a funny character, and you seem to be as funny and creative as she was. Welcome aboard. blessings.
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Hi and welcome Pippi!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hi there <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Hi Pippy!
    Hope you enjoy yourself here and don't be afraid to post!
    We need all the believers we can get! Hugs! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello Again!
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. It seems like a very friendly group! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    See u soon
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    We all heard and still hear same kind of thing from people, so you're not alone here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Welcome and enjoy the ride. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Don't worry about those who mock you... my own mother has made me cry before with some of the hurtful things she's said to me, for example: "HE'S DEAD! HE'S LYING BREATHLESS IN A TOMB, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO DENY IT, HE'S GONE. GET OVER IT, YOU'RE LYING TO YOURSELF AND IN THE END IT'S GOING TO HIT YOU EVEN HARDER." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> We'll show them! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Anyways, welcome! I'm glad you decided to join our family, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family Pippi!!! I'm sure that all of us here have had someone close to us, that has hurt our feelings in some way, for believing that Michael is alive, but try not to take it to heart, they just haven't awoke from their slumber yet! Most of us here have been in your shoes sweetie, so try not to let it bother you ok? We really are a family here, and I think you will find that you will fit in here just fine!! Always stay true to what your heart tells you and remember...Its all for L.O.V.E!!

I look forward to your contribution to our site Pippi!
    Sending you Blessings, LOVE and a great big Hug!!
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome to the nuthouse, Pippi! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Hi ya Pippi...
    After awhile you learn, that you just don't talk to others about Michael. You bring it here and release your thoughts to us, who believe too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->