Another La Toya Slip Up ?

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://pearljrhttp.tumblr.com/post/4335 ... by-pearljr<!-- m -->

It is Pearl's video where La Toya talks about MJ's t-shirt. I don't get where the slip up is. Maybe you will be lucky to figure that out?

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    The only slip up I can hear is at 2:20 "We should be an example of an angel that he IS. He's such an angel..." Present tense... that's all I can see that would be considered a slip up....
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    Sorry this is no slip up anyway mj is alive
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I think there was another thread about this somewhere but the shirt she was wearing in a pic was way smaller than the one she held up in the car, also how would you keep a signature on the shirt but change the logos with out printing a new shirt then having MJ sign a new one, Also think about it why would you give your sister a signed shirt of yourself? Why would she need it signed by him...they are brother and sister....makes no sense to me....it shows that he must have signed this after June 25th 2009. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    On the shirt you see printed June 25 2009.

And the signature is signed ontop of that date. So the shirt had to have been signed after the death.

Also the printed "MICHAEL _ACKSON"... notice theres no printed J. When he signed his name he placed the signature J directly to line up where the printed J would be. This also proves the shirt was signed AFTER the shirt was printed, after June 25.

lattshirt2.jpg
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Good finding guys... medium-smiley-062.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    hmmm that's very interesting.
  • The fact that he signed a shirt that said "In celebration of" and that listed the date of his death is the slip up. And if it was printed on a shirt that he had signed AFTER he signed it then the grey decoration would have covered the signature. I like how Mr. Trump finds it important to specify that Michael was his "close personal friend". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    The fact that he signed a shirt that said "In celebration of" and that listed the date of his death is the slip up. And if it was printed on a shirt that he had signed AFTER he signed it then the grey decoration would have covered the signature. I like how Mr. Trump finds it important to specify that Michael was his "close personal friend". <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes. I noticed that Trump has emphasized that on two different shows now (the first show and the t-shirt show).