Ciao :D

tyttitytti Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone,
my name isTiziana and I'm an Italian girl who loves Michael Jackson so much!
I love english too but for me it's a little bit difficult to understand and to write in a corret way. I need time! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
Sorry about this...
Ehm...according to what I think about the hoax...hmm I'm confused. I don't know if MJ is dead or alive but there are a lot of strange things that happened. I don't know if BAM day exsists.
I read the general hoax in this site and I thought that there was something hidden about MJ's death.
But really, I don't know where to start. In my opnion, we can search and try to understan everything we want but the really truth will never go out if MJ is not alive..
hmm sorry for my bad english...mercy!!! XDD
See you soon. ^^

Comments

• welcome Tiziana - your English is fine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I look forward to hearing more from you. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • tyttitytti Posts: 9
    Thank you ^^
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    It's good to welcome new members at a time that many believers are in crisis, losing faith or full of doubt.
    You're right, we will only know the truth if Michael back. Otherwise this story will never end!
    But as many here do: keep your faith for as long as you can.

Big hug! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Hello and welcome Tiziana <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Welcome tytti. Just want to say I love, love, love your Avatar <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> You Rock My World, the dawning of the mature era Michael IMO. I fell in love with him all over again when Invincible came out and that video rocked my world for sure and it still does.

Have fun here. We are a family so expect a little push and pull. Don't get intimidated, siblings rival. But as Michael always reminds us It's all for love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Tiziana, ti auguro la benevenuta. Se hai delle domande, me le puoi chiedere. Ti autero. Vengo dal Canada, sono Italiana canadese. Scusa degli errori. Lo parlo pero sono sicura che faccio degli errori. A presto ciao.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome to the forum. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Pls check out the forum and I'm sure that you will make up your mind about him being alive or "dead" after you make a tour here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope you enjoy it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Your english is fine! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Welcome to our family, Tiziana <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    @hesouttamylife: Invincible era is my favourite one!!! I really love Your Rock My world vid...it's soooo beautiful!!! Ah, Invincible is my favourite album too ^^ Thank you for the greetings <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    @ all4loveandbelieve: Grazie mille per la tua disponibilità^^ Certamente ti contatterò se necessario...tranquilla per gli errori, sei brava!!! *-*
    @PureLove : oook!!! I'll check it out...my mind is so confused. One of my big problemes in understan EVERYTHING in english. You write a lot XD
    @MJFAN7: Thank you soooo much *-*
  • Welcome...totally love your avatar. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome aboard Tiziana!I look forward to hearing your input here on our forum! Don't worry about your English, because you do very well!! Always "Keep The Faith" dear friend...Always!! Sending you lots of LOVE!!!! It is a pleasure to meet you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <3
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @hesouttamylife: Invincible era is my favourite one!!! I really love Your Rock My world vid...it's soooo beautiful!!! Ah, Invincible is my favourite album too ^^ Thank you for the greetings <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    @ all4loveandbelieve: Grazie mille per la tua disponibilità^^ Certamente ti contatterò se necessario...tranquilla per gli errori, sei brava!!! *-*
    @PureLove : oook!!! I'll check it out...my mind is so confused. One of my big problemes in understan EVERYTHING in english. You write a lot XD
    @MJFAN7: Thank you soooo much *-*

I'm not a native english speaker but I'd love to help you if you have a problem in understanding what you read. Just PM me if you need any help, ok? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    @MJhasSpoken: Thank you dear! ^^
    @mjj4ever777: Thank you so much! Yes, "Keep The Faith" even it's very hard in this time...:S
    @PureLove: Really?? :O You speak soo well!! Sure, I will pm you ^^ Thanks for your help!!
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome to the forum, Tiziana!

Your english is just fine, and I love your avatar. Heh, - and your username, Tytti - is a real name in Finland. Actually it's my friend's cat's name. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    @ angranity: Thanks!! Really?? I know some words in finnish because I love The Rasmus <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I know: Kiitos, Hey...(and another one but is a bad word, you know XD)!!! Love Finland!
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    @ angranity: Thanks!! Really?? I know some words in finnish because I love The Rasmus <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I know: Kiitos, Hey...(and another one but is a bad word, you know XD)!!! Love Finland!
    Haha, thanks. Funny how everyone knows the bad words in Finland. XD
  • @ angranity: Thanks!! Really?? I know some words in finnish because I love The Rasmus <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I know: Kiitos, Hey...(and another one but is a bad word, you know XD)!!! Love Finland!
    Haha, thanks. Funny how everyone knows the bad words in Finland. XD

These are the first words to know in any language. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    True XD They are the first things that you lean XD