Forrest Lawm Won't confirm MJ's burial

13»

Comments

• Marilyn is not buried there, My friend has been to visit her grave and many people go to pay their respects even now. This is where Marilyn is laid to rest;

Burial Place of Marilyn Monroe
    Pierce Brothers Westwood Memorial Park
    1218 Glendon Ave.
    Westwood, CA

okay thank you for clearing that up. the only reason i thought MM was there is because of that RIDICULOUS seance they supposedly had with Michael and he said that he wanted to be buried by Marilyn Monroe. yeah i know. I didn't believe the jive so I should have automatically assumed Marilyn was there. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Silly me. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But Michael's grandmother is there and is buried in Hollywood Hills. Not in Glendale where Michael is supposedly. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->[/quote]
    Thats ok-I think that seance misled a lot of people. What springs to mind though is Marilyn was not as famous as Michael when she was living, since her death she has become an icon and the whole world knows of her but the point I am trying to make is thousands of fans pay their respects to Marilyn every year and visit her grave, she died in 1962 and still the masses go. Why isn't Michael buried somewhere where people can pay their respects now and in many years to come?
    Don't forget Charlie Chaplins body was dug up and "kidnapped". Is this why? they want absolutely no chance of anyone finding out Michaels grave is empty?
  • Ur brother is exactly right!!!! Michaels face was way to glowing lol to be in the house for so long like that and him being dead at that because blood will settle and it can cause certain parts of the body to puff up and yea his face probably should have been a purple or bluish color. Lols I know so much because I get curious aroud grown ups well really I have been curious about this stuff since my dad passed.
  • BTW. Charlie Chaplin is not buried at Forest Lawn, he is buried at Corsier cemetery, Vaud Canton, Switzerland. After his body was recovered from the kidnappers he was reburied under thick layers of concrete.
  • Wow.. Seriously. I mean like who would want to take a body.

I mean I LOVE Mj. I admire Michael and love him dearly.

But if the man is gone (i wish, hope and pray he's not) I wouldn't want to see him like that much less take his remains. Let the passed on rest in peace, grave robbers. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • AngelicaAngelica Posts: 100
    Hello Harley Blonde!
    I agree with you, it's all very simple.
    See, that's fine that the family did not want nobody up there the vault, but an official of the home say that they do not know if this buried there.
    Oh ... wait, who wants to fool?
    From the moment that they comply with the determinations of the family is not letting anyone near the crypt, they need not deny anything.
    It was not televised? So to that position?
    More and more I believe the pictures of the place of the funeral, which they said was a studio, then I saw the photos behind the altar was an autobus, and the other placed other deposits!
    You see clearly that it is mounting, the truth is one.
    All this was a scenario of both make great videos he specialized and applied in it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hello Harley Blonde!
    I agree with you, it's all very simple.
    See, that's fine that the family did not want nobody up there the vault, but an official of the home say that they do not know if this buried there.
    Oh ... wait, who wants to fool?
    From the moment that they comply with the determinations of the family is not letting anyone near the crypt, they need not deny anything.
    It was not televised? So to that position?
    More and more I believe the pictures of the place of the funeral, which they said was a studio, then I saw the photos behind the altar was an autobus, and the other placed other deposits!
    You see clearly that it is mounting, the truth is one.
    All this was a scenario of both make great videos he specialized and applied in it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Hi and yes, you are so right. There are many things you have pointed out which are not normal and just scream out HOAX!! If he really had passed away it would have been so very different.
  • Anyone rang them to ask if Brittany Murphy is buried there?

It would just be interesting to see what the answer would be if someone rang to ask if they could confirm if Brittany Murphy is buried there and see if the answer differs from when asked about MJ.

Im in UK so cant ring. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT ABOUT BRITTANY MURPHY:

<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091224/ap_ ... hy_funeral<!-- m -->

SCROLL DOWN TO THE END WHERE IT STATES WHICH OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE BURIED AT FOREST LAWN:

Other stars buried at Forest Lawn include Liberace, Bette Davis, Lucille Ball, Gene Autry and Freddie Prinze.

Er.. helllo?????????
  • CHECK THIS ARTICLE OUT ABOUT BRITTANY MURPHY:

<!-- m -->http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091224/ap_ ... hy_funeral<!-- m -->

SCROLL DOWN TO THE END WHERE IT STATES WHICH OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE BURIED AT FOREST LAWN:

Other stars buried at Forest Lawn include Liberace, Bette Davis, Lucille Ball, Gene Autry and Freddie Prinze.

Er.. helllo?????????

Isn't it good news that Michael is missing ??? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @Mjsearch.. it is good news, but why they do it?? Either admit he is there or state he is not!!!

Another article does it here: <!-- m -->http://www.popcrunch.com/brittany-murphy-funeral/<!-- m -->

In fact i have found loads of articles that dont list MJ
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Yes that is very good, good news
    Thanks
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Ur brother is exactly right!!!! Michaels face was way to glowing lol to be in the house for so long like that and him being dead at that because blood will settle and it can cause certain parts of the body to puff up and yea his face probably should have been a purple or bluish color. Lols I know so much because I get curious aroud grown ups well really I have been curious about this stuff since my dad passed.

Yes, but is that the case, if CPR is being erformed continuously?
  • Ur brother is exactly right!!!! Michaels face was way to glowing lol to be in the house for so long like that and him being dead at that because blood will settle and it can cause certain parts of the body to puff up and yea his face probably should have been a purple or bluish color. Lols I know so much because I get curious aroud grown ups well really I have been curious about this stuff since my dad passed.

It's true if the person is already passed. There have been so many stories in Michael's case. But one of the stories was that Michael had already passed on hours before the ambulance arrived. So if thats the case that photo of him in the ambulance should look little different.
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Ur brother is exactly right!!!! Michaels face was way to glowing lol to be in the house for so long like that and him being dead at that because blood will settle and it can cause certain parts of the body to puff up and yea his face probably should have been a purple or bluish color. Lols I know so much because I get curious aroud grown ups well really I have been curious about this stuff since my dad passed.

It's true if the person is already passed. There have been so many stories in Michael's case. But one of the stories was that Michael had already passed on hours before the ambulance arrived. So if thats the case that photo of him in the ambulance should look little different.

I'm still awaiting Ed Winter's email answering my question about the actual time of "death" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • If Michael Jackson's family were so worried about grave robbers and if MJ was REALLY DEAD then they would not have mentioned where he was buried and they would def. not put it on television!!!

And if MJ is relly dead <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and they try to protect him from grave robbers they could have said he was buried at Forrest Lawn and really took him somewheres else...but i am voting with the first option that he is just alive <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->...every single day coming back on here i feel like we are getting closer but i wanna know when he is coming back!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    sorry if this has been posted but check this video out of fans at FORREST LAWN Dec 3rd 2009

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBgSjTQmmI<!-- m -->

if you watch it watch to almost the end a fan has the door open an you can see right inside an someone tells the to shut it so the don't get in trouble.. cos security is in there.. they could have been anybody and they can open the door like that.. hmmmmmmmmmmm <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->