Anyone Believes in Superstition?

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I believe almost everyone is superstitious in some degree. I am not that superstitous, but over the years, I have started trusting some of them and following. It works. Superstition has been passed to us for centuries from our ancestry for reason.
To the subject. One of the superstition I follow from time to time is throw away piece of bread over the shoulder at night and not look back to stop seeing deceased people; relatives, friends, neighbors, no matter who. (ooops TII again on TV <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
So, I did that last night because lately I was dreaming often dead people. Guess what, right after that, at night I saw Michael in my dream, which means he is NOT dead since this ritual prevents dreaming deceased people. I believe in it cause it's been proven. I also seen other alive people in another episod of the dream. Just wanted to share. costumed-smiley-045.gif

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    When I was a kid I would hold my breath whenever my parents drove us past a cemetery. Not sure why but I always made sure to.

Then in high school one of my classes took a field trip to the cemetery and I knew I couldn't hold my breath for the entire time so I quit doing it. I'm trying to think why my class went to the cemetery because everyone just scattered when we got there, there was no structure to it at all. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    When I was a kid I would hold my breath whenever my parents drove us past a cemetery. Not sure why but I always made sure to.

Then in high school one of my classes took a field trip to the cemetery and I knew I couldn't hold my breath for the entire time so I quit doing it. I'm trying to think why my class went to the cemetery because everyone just scattered when we got there, there was no structure to it at all. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My friend does that. She says it's how you show respect for the dead.

I don't believe I have had any. I just pray to God for whatever I may having trouble with, telling me anwers throught dreams, etc.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm not superstitious, but anything about real ghosts or demonic when I'm alone in the dark, I'm a basket case, and I can't sleep.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I do believe in superstitions.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I do believe in superstitions.

me too