Conrad Murray Juggling 3 Women On Day MJ Died

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
Conrad Murray Juggling 3 Women On Day MJ Died

29 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray crossed the professional line in treating Michael Jackson based on his involvement with three women -- one of whom was a stripper ... this according to new documents filed by prosecutors in his manslaughter case.

0324-conrad-murray-getty-bn-1-credit.jpg

According to the docs, Dr. Murray was on the phone with a cocktail waitress whom prosecutors say was his girlfriend ... minutes before the 911 call was made.

Prosecutors say the woman ... Sade Anding, was in Houston where she met Murray while working as a cocktail waitress. Prosecutors say the call proves Murray was paying attention to his girlfriend, and not MJ, during the critical period before Michael's death. And, prosecutors want to admit a $500 check that Murray wrote to Anding "after the two came back from a social outing."

Prosecutors also say Murray had communications with 2 other women on the day Michael died, one of whom is a stripper at Spearmint Rhino Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas. Prosecutors want to admit text messages between Murray and stripper Michelle Bella sent on June 25, 2009 at 8:30 A.M. Prosecutors also want the jury to see a receipt for $1,100 -- showing what Murray paid for at the Spearmint Rhino the day he met Bella.

A third woman -- Bridgette Morgan -- also called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing for her so she could fly out to see him.

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    What is it for a tomboy Murray <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    So there are more women and one day.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Oh goody, that's another name from the witness list that I didn't recognise before.
  • If this turns out to be true .... I`d have no words for it. This would be far from mere negligence or any unintended malpractise - this lack of responsibility would be beyond imagiation. Just the thought of it turns my stomach upside down....
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Well, if this is a hoax, then everything is right. Murray did not have to pay attention to Michael, he was getting ready for the hoax and Michael was fine. He was free to text his women. What is the problem?

I know what's the problem. Sometimes when we read these things, we are having 1 sec. of doubt about hoax again. Right? Then think hoaxwise and relax. As I have said many times, it is possible that Murray was planning to kill MJ but MJ did not die in the hospital and now is hoaxing. Although other members believe hoax has had long time preparation, but in this case turns out may be not, OR, Murray is not in hoax and MJ outsmarted Murray and those who are behind Murray.]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    scorpionchik wrote:

Well, if this is a hoax, then everything is right. Murray did not have to pay attention to Michael, he was getting ready for the hoax and Michael was fine. He was free to text his women. What is the problem?

It is true, that needed Michael the attention of Murray
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Our hero is turning out to be the playboy now? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He should hold a playboy magazine in his hand at the trial. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And again Murray's "rolling his eyes" picture. Priceless. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know what's the problem. Sometimes when we read these things, we are having 1 sec. of doubt about hoax again. Right? Then think hoaxwise and relax. As I have said many times, it is possible that Murray was planning to kill MJ but MJ did not die in the hospital and now is hoaxing. Although other members believe hoax has had long time preparation, but in this case turns out may be not, OR, Murray is not in hoax and MJ outsmarted Murray and those who are behind Murray.]

Doubt about the hoax? No way, this is so entertaining. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And yes, I'm one of those who think that this is a very long term plan and Murray is definitely in on the hoax and didn't try to kill Michael. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> The Best Show Ever! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    First, what kind of prosecution is this, using such arguments? It's almost hilarious. They aren't going to get a conviction with this. Better find solid arguments if they REALLY want to prove him guilty.

Second, I think it is interesting that TMZ posted a pic where we can see the two Murrays.
    Our Murray doesn't look like a heartbreaker to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Second, I think it is interesting that TMZ posted a pic where we can see the two Murrays.

Ah! I didn't notice that until you pointed it out... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> On the picture Murray is looking like this <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> thinking "here we go again.. a lot of assumptions about me being busy dating 3 women at the same time *sigh*". Poor Murray. We assume the women are Murray's GF's, because TMZ is trying to lead us to think this way. Though the women could be his patients or related to his patients. We don't know (yet). Piece by piece we will know during or after the trial.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

Where do you see 2 Murrays on the pic.? I cannot find second one
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I noticed the other Murray also. Just thinking about the Murray/Michael trial parallels, they are trying to drag him through the mud with all this private sexual accusation, just as they did Michael in 2005.

Where do you see 2 Murrays on the pic.? I cannot find second one

They're talking about the bald head man behind Murray. Once there was a picture of this guy and name was written as Murray but then we found out that it was a mistake and learned this guy's name who is also an attorney of Murray. So there's no second Murray at all. It was a mistake of that web-page. Here is the picture about why people think he is the white Murray.

15rgwfd.jpg
  • WHAT A FREAKEN GIGOLO HE IS.. 3 WOMEN while a person was dying? Imagine if it were real, Michael was dying, what a ding dong of a doctor he is. He cannot do cpr and is only a GIGOLO. This is entertainment for real..
  • Our Murray doesn't look like a heartbreaker to me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He doesnt have to have looks.. he has money. He paid for these women. Unfortunately there are many people out there who will use money to get what they want, and people who will allow themselves to be brought.

And as for your question as to why this is a prosecution argument... it's a pretty good one. It shows he was negligent and his attention was elsewhere.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove wrote :

Our hero is turning out to be the playboy now? He should hold a playboy magazine in his hand at the trial. And again Murray's "rolling his eyes" picture. Priceless.

murray+piscina.bmp

yes, I remembered this picture of Murray and that look sexy. like saying "here I am mamacita""

murray+piscina.bmp
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    She called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing

That stood out to me, and we must not forget that Murray also had time to call a lawyer and Dr Arnold Klein for advice....

WOW, that's a lot of phone calls, from a man that said he didn't have a phone to call an ambulance...

I call total BS, and this supports the hoax even more.'

Of course he was bored, cause MJ had already left the building ........he didn't have a patient.
    : <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sssssoooooooooooo isn't this man also supposed to have a wife somewhere that no one has seen?
  • Ummmm......was the picture of the "fan" wanting an autograph who had the Playboy magazine, a heads-up about the direction the court case may be heading? Murray the "playboy"......3 women....and throwing money around (plane tickets) when he couldn't pay child support....and later complained about not having money to pay his lawyers......makes him look pretty irresponsible and people will judge.

The Playboy title on the mag was backwards.......like a reflection?????

Seeing the 2005 trial all over again
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    sssssoooooooooooo isn't this man also supposed to have a wife somewhere that no one has seen?

X-wife...
  • sssssoooooooooooo isn't this man also supposed to have a wife somewhere that no one has seen?

X-wife...

Thanks i missed this somewhere along the line. must have been from very early on. i was only a guest then so i didn't get everything.
    She called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing

That stood out to me, and we must not forget that Murray also had time to call a lawyer and Dr Arnold Klein for advice....

WOW, that's a lot of phone calls, from a man that said he didn't have a phone to call an ambulance...

I call total BS, and this supports the hoax even more.'

Of course he was bored, cause MJ had already left the building ........he didn't have a patient.
    : <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    They're painting Conrad as a veritable sex machine now. It's awful, but geez I find it entertaining.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Somehow I get the impression the meaning of all these articles is to make Murray look like a bad,selfish, unresponsible person. I don't know the man but to me he seems not the kind of guy that hang around in striptease bars and date with waitresses.In fact, if all those patients of him are that enthusiastic about him he could easily seduce some of them when he wanted to.