Behind The Mask Project (Teaser 2)

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in News
I like the pyramids <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and 18 seconds 8-1= 7 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:45ugs9a6]

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    very interesting starting with moonwalk in a medical lab.
    Morphine anyone <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
    The guy on the roof is brilliant hahahah!!!
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456

How hilarious would that be, if that were michael?

you know what, they said in the reguest for the submitted videos that the faces of the fans have to be seen, they said "make sure your face can be seen otherwise we can't use the video"

So why the guy in the lab doesn't show his face and he's in the video?
  • very interesting starting with moonwalk in a medical lab.

you know what, they said in the reguest for the submitted videos that the faces of the fans have to be seen, they said "make sure your face can be seen otherwise we can't use the video"

So why the guy in the lab doesn't show his face and he's in the video?

That's what I thought...but the people in the BTM trailers...does it mean that they are in the video?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I wonder how the fans are chosen, it would be great if some of us could take part in the video too
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So nice! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> all the fans all over the world participating in it! sweet!
    I wonder how the fans are chosen, it would be great if some of us could take part in the video too
    If you go on michaeljackson.com and follow the instructions it ain't that dificult to send your own video. Give it a try, at least one of us to be there.

I can't go there anymore, I was banned because I believe Michael is alive (asnd I'm not even sure he's alive ahhhhhhhh)...but you could go if you really want.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    GINAFELICIA thank u vey much for your reply, i didn't know that they ban the beLIEVERS <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> This is way too ridiculous, can't we be part of MJ community but believe that he is alive!? ! What's wrong with them? really sad, well, i guess i'll be banned 2 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> cause we are in the same boat