Unseen TII pic.

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
6aac217d8246.jpg

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have not seen that picture before thankyou for posting where did it come from are there anymore
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    It came from this link and I can tell you that link has 6 pages of UNSEEN pics from TII. I'd say alot.  :P Go straight from top to bottom.<br /><br />http://www.mjjboard.com/movie/12099-off ... on%5D.html
    I think that link will be very useful. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    GREAT PICS!! Thanks. I wonder where these have been for almost 2 years? I think, IMO they are almost all of Michael. Two I wonder about. But, BOY DOES HE LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!!! Actually, better than in the movie. I love these. Thanks again. More pics for my hard drive, lol.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou I had a look and there are a lot I have not seen like smooth criminal you are right he does look happy and well
  • They said he was frail weak, and I am the queen of England. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What liars. He is an healthy man, good looking man, these pictures proves to me that he did not die. This is all an illusion. Blessings.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This is my favorite.
    Michael is a Wonderful man!!!
    michael_jackson%20%2812%29.jpg
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    They said he was frail weak, and I am the queen of England. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What liars. He is an healthy man, good looking man, these pictures proves to me that he did not die. This is all an illusion. Blessings.

In a couple of the pics, that, forgive me Michael if they ARE you, but a couple of them, his legs look WAYYYYYYY much thinner. I bet these are the ones the Murray camp will run with. Again, if this goes to trial.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    It came from this link and I can tell you that link has 6 pages of UNSEEN pics from TII. I'd say alot. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Go straight from top to bottom.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjjboard.com/movie/12099-off ... on%5D.html<!-- m -->
    Thank you for posting this link @hachiman.
    It is against my better judgement to say this, because I have very much been on the fence about it - BUT - I do not get an O2 guy vibe about any of these pics - yawn
    37.gif

but take a look at this pic of Michael - no resemblance at all, in my opinion - of course!

2n1uli8.jpg
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This is my favorite.

In this picture, Michael on stage doesn't match up with the Michael they show on the big screen in the background??? Weird... Also, I have seen these pics before, a long time ago, but don't remember where I saw them. Did we discuss them here before?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This is my favorite.

LOL, didn't you notice the MJ on the screen behind the MJ on stage is someone else?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This is my favorite.

LOL, didn't you notice the MJ on the screen behind the MJ on stage is someone else?

That's what I was saying in my post above Souza, LoL...guess I didn't word it right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> If they wanted us to think it was the same Michael, the least they could have done was make sure they had the pics "aligned" properly, don't ya think?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is my favorite.

That's what I was saying in my post above Souza, LoL...guess I didn't word it right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> If they wanted us to think it was the same Michael, the least they could have done was make sure they had the pics "aligned" properly, don't ya think?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I noticed that too........what would be the purpose of having a different backdrop that doesn't match the original??? I thought it was to superimpose his image to the background...Different times maybe???
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Oddly, the first pic that you posted as your thread opener, would be exactly how I would picture
    MIchael to look now. SUPER SUPER healthy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This is my favorite.

Yes, I realize. But what matters to me is that in the stage is Michael himself. He looks beautiful and healthy and that's what matters to disprove theories of disease! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    In the first pic, he looks a good few pounds heavier - if the pic was actually taken during the making of the film and not one taken a few years earlier and meant to make us think it was taken during TII.
    Is it possible that TII was made in 2006? <!-- m -->http://www.absolutepictures.com/news.php?id=1042<!-- m -->

You'll recognise the pic but look at the date. :I
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    6aac217d8246.jpg

look his legs... how can those be the same as these:
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/news/00027367.jpg
    It's not always about the legs, but the kind of trousers he's wearing.
  • This is my favorite.

We've been through all of this before. Im amazed issues keep coming back that were debunked over a year ago.
    The image is different on the screen as there is a second or so delay in the feedback.
  • This is my favorite.

dca9b11f6c86.jpg
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • This is my favorite.

dca9b11f6c86.jpg
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    5e9ce247a083.jpg
    mjtii44.jpg

Screen in background?

michael-jackson-04.jpg

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • These particular photos make me wonder allot... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> (am i losing my mind?)
    mjtii33.jpg
    mjtii1.jpg
    One looks like he's been through so many surgeries or sick and the other looks so skin-soft and healthy/young....i'm telling you all...my mind is lost or...hypnotized
    The nails make me wonder also...some nails are grown longer than others..but the little finger has a different length in both pictures. (?)could be the angle...but....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This is my favorite.

We've been through all of this before. Im amazed issues keep coming back that were debunked over a year ago.
    The image is different on the screen as there is a second or so delay in the feedback.

Debunked? No it's just an excuse. There is no delay with the modern technology, so that's bs. Debunk this: The one on the screen has the 777 added to his shirt, the one on stage hasn't.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."