New video from Michael Kiss

angranityangranity Posts: 339
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Maybe it's worth sharing, dunno. Has nothing to do with the hoax, but some of the men that danced with MJ are interviewed.. so maybe you can see if they say anything suspicious? Or just watch the video, it's pretty cool.

[youtube:34qml2dz]

Comments

• pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Interesting at 1:14 when Tyne says "...they (the fans) get to see the REAL RAW footage, the cameras were there with us EVERY DAY of rehearsals so the fans are gonna love that, they get to see ALL of Michael..." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Interesting at 1:14 when Tyne says "...they (the fans) get to see the REAL RAW footage, the cameras were there with us EVERY DAY of rehearsals so the fans are gonna love that, they get to see ALL of Michael..." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    That part was interesting to me as well! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL, is she saying "They're gonna see all of the Michaels"? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What is with that cologne? Timor mentioned it as well on Dutch TV, he could smell him if he was around.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

LOL, is she saying "They're gonna see all of the Michaels"? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What is with that cologne? Timor mentioned it as well on Dutch TV, he could smell him if he was around.
    Yeah, and this is on Michael Kiss' channel. At one point they show scenes of "one of the Michaels" from TII, then it bounces to Kiss' face. Could it be like all pictures of the same man? With some good make-up artists they can easily get Michael Kiss to look even more like MJ than he does now. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    At 2:19....why does it show Michael in Smooth Criminal....going backwards up the banister?
    Just wondering.....

Blessings.......
    At 2:19....why does it show Michael in Smooth Criminal....going backwards up the banister?
    Just wondering.....

Blessings.......
    Beats me.

I wonder if it has a message in it.. it says "THIS IS IT" but he comes backwards so it should be the opposite "THIS ISN'T IT"? I don't know, I'll leave a genious to solve all the messages we got in this video. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1303304933:
    <br />
    Interesting at 1:14 when Tyne says "...they (the fans) get to see the REAL RAW footage, the cameras were there with us EVERY DAY of rehearsals so the fans are gonna love that, they get to see ALL of Michael..."  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <br />That part was interesting to me as well! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --><br />
    <br /><br />ok he [size=18pt]says [/size]the camaras were with us every day. is he [size=14pt]implying[/size]they were filming all of the time? cause ko said only when michael wanted.