edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Janet Jackson Covers ALIVE Magazine

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
<!-- m -->http://gumbumper.com/2011/04/janet-jack ... umper-com/<!-- m -->

Janet-Jackson-alive-Magazine.png

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

This is very interesting. Not only the name of the magazine but also look at those titles.

EAT, PLAY, LIVE and SPIRITS IN BLOOM!

WOW!!! Amazing find finfin.
  • I love it! Wow she looks great. But that must be a wig, her hair was WAY short like a month ago.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Love that dress... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Her hair back and her muscles gone? What is going on? Is this an old picture?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Love that dress... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That was my thought too. Other than Michael, is there anyone who can change their looks so much from week to week? LOL. I love her dress - she's so classy.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> She really is a beautiful woman! I also wonder if this is a recent pic, because when she was on Piers Morgan a few weeks ago, her hair was super short and her breasts were HUGE! Here, it looks like she had a breast reduction, not trying to be disrespectful in any way, but the difference is very obvious. She could have had extensions put in her hair, but I agree, she sure changes her looks a lot! In any case, the magazine name says it all...ALIVE and a "Spirit" is about to Bloom!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Much Love to all!
  • This is an interesting find !!! Janet always looks gorgeous but this isn't her current look. Maybe this was to bring attention to the "photoshopping" side of society, to remind us that pictures don't tell the whole truth. Who knows.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Love that dress... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yep. It's not a recent pic. Her hair is too short for extra hair extensions. I wonder why they used an old pic of her.
  • Love that dress... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yep. It's not a recent pic. Her hair is too short for extra hair extensions. I wonder why they used an old pic of her.

Or maybe the short hair is a wig? How can you explain the muscles she has now? Unless it is a photoshopped picture.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Here's the link and there is an article.

<!-- m -->http://www.alivemag.com/magazines/sub_m ... cfm?iID=26<!-- m -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah and Latoya said on her Twitter that she was reading a book with the title believe in it. They always be dropping clues as far as I'm concerned.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Pictures are often edited for magazine covers. I think you should know that by now. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

EDIT: I knew we'd have a new clue today 'cus 23 represents awakening. Piece by piece by piece.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • She didn't change any look, this picture is from 2001 during the All For You era when she did the cover for RedBook magazine.