<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69mhnDAI ... ture=feedu<!-- m -->

[youtube:8zfxbx0j]

Comments

• PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Great video, thanks for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Amazing video. Thank you for posting. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Great video. There is something about Murray's behavior that just does not jive with someone on trial for manslaughter.

See you in July?????
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Great video, - saw it in my subscription before you made the thread but I came here to share some of my ideas.

First of all, when did MJ start to flash the 'V' sign? Was it for peace or..? And in the video what I find interesting were the end of the trial (July 1), number 18, and MJ's event for July 2011. It's all too big of a coincidence! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He is coming back!
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Is it likely that he'll come back in July?
    It is. I can't say exact date but it's July for sure. I'm very, very convinced about this now. This time it's for real! Can you feel it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • *watch later*
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    It is. I can't say exact date but it's July for sure. I'm very, very convinced about this now. This time it's for real! Can you feel it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Don't have a heart attack. ^_^
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It was great to see what I call a "classic hoax video".........just make me sit back and <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Love it! Thank you so much for posting finfin. BTW....does anyone know that piece of music at the end...it's played in many of the hoax videos...really intense, drama filled piece. I love it!

Thanks again~
    Blessings!
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    It was great to see what I call a "classic hoax video".........just make me sit back and <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Love it! Thank you so much for posting finfin. BTW....does anyone know that piece of music at the end...it's played in many of the hoax videos...really intense, drama filled piece. I love it!

Thanks again~
    Blessings!

It's from the soundtrack "Requiem for a Dream" and it's called -- Lux Aeterna

[youtube:2l5udkd7]

Thanks again~
    Blessings!

It's from the soundtrack "Requiem for a Dream" and it's called -- Lux Aeterna

[youtube:l0a2kgwu]

You're awesome! Thank you!!!!!
    Have a beautiful day!!!
    Blessings
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    And by the way, it has become part of the HOAX VIDEOS community! If there is gonna be a soundtrack of this HOAX this should be track #1. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Also "Hello Zepp" from the SAW soundtrack. Both have become a global phenomenon in hoax videos.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONTROVERSIES WITH 02 ARENA GUY. IT HAS BEEN USED AS IF IT WAS MJ AND WE BELIEVE IN "SEE YOU IN JULY" AND WAITING FOR JULY, PLUS VICTORY SIGN W/FINGERS.
    SO, WAS IT MJ IN 02 ARENA OR NOT?
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONTROVERSIES WITH 02 ARENA GUY. IT HAS BEEN USED AS IF IT WAS MJ AND WE BELIEVE IN "SEE YOU IN JULY" AND WAITING FOR JULY, PLUS VICTORY SIGN W/FINGERS.
    Just because it might've not been Mike doesn't mean that he might not come back this July.If he does come back, we'll get the answers from him.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Just because it might've not been Mike doesn't mean that he might not come back this July.If he does come back, we'll get the answers from him.

What I ment is, if it is not Michael, why use that video in videos related to MJ as if it is MJ.
    That means even among believers, there are differ opinion about 02 arena guy. Many believers think it was Michael.
  • Just to let you know July 1st is CANADA DAY... MICHAEL LOVES CANADA SO HE PROBABLY PICKED THIS DATE.
    Hey Yambo 3003....
    Thank you so much for listing again some of the classic hoax music. I feel very drawn to the aesthetics of this hoax. I'm an artsy person and often get lost in the beauty of it all. I love to really look at the arts involved with this. We have writing, music, acting, videos, set scenes (with lighting, special effects, props etc).....it's all art. Art and talent like we have never seen before!
    Thanks again for the help!

Blessings Always
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Yes, it was Michael himself in 02. I've been saying this from the beginning. Check out these pictures of Michael in 02 and in TII. The chin, the nose, the lips, the teeth, the fingers. It's all him. Just a different wig. Here they are for you guys to view once more.

2ptv4fc.jpg2wpjjwn.jpg5fmdub.jpg 2l8g3nt.jpg2rnxyyo.jpg2ylmeky.jpg2cxdzqg.jpgfo23wz.jpg30w6vt2.jpgej8r3a.jpg
    Thanks for the pictures, PureLove.

But his nose looks different, that's the only different thing (to me). But it COULD be just the lightning.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    His skin texture looks different to me.
  • May 9th is such a HUGE CELEBRATION OF VICTORY in all former Soviet Union Countries. I was born and raised in Uzbekistan and as long as i can remember myself we had fireworks all over the city (Tashkent). Ah i just love this day! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    The things I found interesting were:
    The London dates
    The sign in Murray's office: Dr. Murray thanks you for your love...(couldn't make out the rest)
    The names of the patients: Gerry Cause and RansomCraddock

I'm not sure that Murray is flashing the Victory sign. Seems to me it that he's probably asking for peace.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Great video.It sure gave me more hope about a come back in July. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Great video.It sure gave me more hope about a come back in July. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Haven't you seen MJHoaxEvidence and Geetzor's comments?