Obama Birth Certificate - fake?

2»

Comments

• Is_it_scaryIs_it_scary Posts: 31
    My reply was not against you, Gwynned, I understand your post, but I wanted to say that the name on the bottom of the birth certificate is not Ukelele and I don't think it's a joke. But I understand there are those here who have the time on their hands to play with all this nonsense, which is fine. I'm choosing to believe that President Obama is a just a normal, highly intelligent person who was elected president, and Donald Trump is an ass who jumped on the 'birther' bandwagon because he has a huge ego and loves attention, and can't stand that we have a Black president.
    So carry on, don't mind me ... I just think that everything is not a conspiracy , but if you look hard enough you can find something odd or suspicious in anything if you really want to. Some of these bizarre theories about Obama remind me too much of the ridiculous rumors and accusations that were spread about Michael.
    I've attached here a copy of someone else's birth certificate from Hawaii which shows the same signature as Obama's. But I guess that will be dismissed as a forgery too.
  • First of all what is the significance of this thread on this forum? But since you pose the question, I'm having a hard time believing you could be serious. The worst president? Hands down GWB - that is a no-brainer. Who do you think got us into these wars and debt? Now President Obama is trying to fix the mess Bush got us into. It's not easy to undo 8 years of Bush! The birth certificate issue is a joke, a waste of time. If it's not racist then what is it? Which other president has been hounded to show his birth certificate? But even after he did show it, that wasn't good enough. What a surprise!

You ask for the significance of this thread. I assure you, it was NOT my intention to incite a debate on Obama's or any other presidential record, but to try and assess the meaning of the sudden release of a document that had been repeatedly requested for over 2 years. Did Obama deliberately release it, or was it released on his behalf? Is he being set up? Was the release meant to distract us from something else? Why was the document signed by someone named U K L Lee? Is this some kind of joke?

And, ultimately, I confess, when someone pointed out that Ukelele signed the document, I had to wonder at the similarity to the more humorous aspects of the MJ hoax. This may seem far fetched, but I've always wondered at the fact that Obama appears at the beginning of the This Is It DVD. There is a simple explanation, of course, but I wonder if there is a greater connection between MJ and Obama? Now this may not sit well with the Obama haters, but I'm hoping we can look at this situation objectively to assess the deeper meaning, if in fact, there even is a deeper meaning.

Obama has been trying to fix the mess that Bush left behind in his wake, yet people continuously point fingers at him claiming that he is such an awful President. Bush is one of the reasons that the US has experienced an economic downturn, but people just want to blame Obama for it. And yes, race is the underlying reason for A LOT of Obama bashers, NOT ALL, but many.

In regards to the signature on the BC, there is nothing weird or funny about that name. Obviously, the person's name is a native Hawaiian name so it isn't going to resemble most American names. There were a lot more native Hawaiians living there in 1961, so the name on the signature isn't out of the ordinary at all. On the same token, Barack Hussein Obama II doesn't sound American or Hawaiian, hence the likely (and logical) decision to log the baby as 'African' instead of 'black' on his birth documents. His father was present at his birth, and aside from the fact that he was probably asked where he was from, it wouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to determine that Obama Sr. was not American, but rather African.

Finally, to suggest that Obama's BC is fake is to suggest that he is a fake/fraud. Personally, I think that calling the President of the United States a fraud is heresy. And to the OP, when you post a thread suggesting that the President of the US is a fraud, yes it is going to get political.

As an American who loves my country and respects ALL of my leaders (even the ones who I didn't vote, nor care for), I would love to see this thread get locked.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    What do you mean by 'fake'? Why would they fake someone's birth certificate? Yes, I have seen a couple videos about this already and to me it seems like the stuff there is in it, has been added years later.

What does this mean? Did he like come from space or something? Pfft.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I agree entirely with @Is_it_scary and @PeaceLoveHappiness and others I am not even from the US, but have family connections there and it would be a good thing if this thread were locked. In addition I am appalled by the thread about the Royal Wedding and find it offensive, especially with what has been posted today.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    [youtube:gqerogsh]

I'm surprised he didn't say "Where is Michael Jackson?" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it's all about distraction and division period. i am not speaking strickly of the birth certificate situation.

and we make so easy because we are all so easily offended.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    That video is amazing. It's like Trump was being skewered.

And we DO want to know about Biggie and Tupac and Area 51 and some of us do wondre about that moon landing.......This is VERY meaningful and I believe a prelude to something much bigger. I can't help but think disclsure is around the corner.....
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Yes, very interesting video.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

And we DO want to know about Biggie and Tupac and Area 51 and some of us do wondre about that moon landing.......This is VERY meaningful and I believe a prelude to something much bigger. I can't help but think disclsure is around the corner.....

Ya I thought it was weird that Obama referenced some very big conspiracies. But everybody laughed, which is the conditioned response...
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    It isn't fake. Well that's my opinion, anyway. And I'm tired of people asking, "Well, why did it take so long for him to show it?" Ever think that maybe it offends him that people infer that he's from another country simply because of his skin color. And you can't convince me that it's not because he's black, because it is. No other US president, to my knowledge, has been asked such questions. I'm just glad he can sit back and joke about it like he did.

And for those who think he's "the worst president ever" .. maybe you should review a bit of history. Nixon and Bush come to mind first. He's doing MUCH better than them. Bush dug America in a hole (IMO). Even Americans ridicule him now. As I see it, President Obama is just trying to take us out of that hole and I applaud him for that.

I may be young, but I'm not stupid.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    when you think about it maybe this is something that should be required of every freakin' one of them as soon as they throw there hat into the ring if it's the law.