Will you still hold out hope for a return ??

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    And you know that because...?

Wait 2 months then see if I'm wrong. <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Oh no, that doesn't do the trick. I asked you before to stop this kind of stuff for reasons explained. I am getting sick and tired of the numerous people coming on here claiming to know everything but unable to show their legitimacy. All of them tell a different story so if you can't back up your claims, then simply STFU. I am dead serious, I don't want another so called insider to gather followers here on the forum, make up stuff and disappoint the gullible members again, because I am the one who can clean up the mess. I don't care if that person is a troll, a hoaxer who thinks he figured it out, an insider or Michael Jackson himself, I just don't want this shit on here AGAIN. Did I make myself clear?

Amen Souza. It makes me sick really when people behave like they "know" something more than we do. Or even if they do, I hate it when they do not spill the beans but make cryptical posts to make other believers think that they're insiders. As for TR, I didn't like the way she tried to sound like Michael. It didn't matter if she said that she is not Michael because she knew that people would think if that could be Michael but changing his voice. This is simply playing with people's feelings to take more attention on herself. So, TR if you know something more than we do, spill the beans and tell it to us directly. If you are just assuming about the return like the rest of us, stop writing like you "know" it for real.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    You're right, PureLove. I am also tired of the newcomers who come in and think they know something more than we do. Instead, it must be the opposite. He must've just read the information on our homepage with stuff collected by Souza and other members and he comes here "all cool" and starts predicting shit.

On topic, all we can do is wait. Also, why is it taking so long for BTM music video to come out? I want to see it and look for more clues.
  • My sincere apologies. I will not say another word about dates, time, info, clues, future, etc. I totally understand where you are coming from. No problem at all.

Peace and love,
    TR

P.S. Souza, can you please delete my "Pranksta Gangsta gives birth" thread? I don't want any trouble. Thanx.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    You haven't. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • You haven't. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Yes I have, see above. And I don't think it's funny at all that a few people were angry or offended. I'm sorry.
    I meant..you haven't posted clues, dates etc. so why did you say you wouldn't anymore. That was my LOL.
    Relax!!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I'll tell you in August <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    My sincere apologies. I will not say another word about dates, time, info, clues, future, etc. I totally understand where you are coming from. No problem at all.

Peace and love,
    TR

P.S. Souza, can you please delete my "Pranksta Gangsta gives birth" thread? I don't want any trouble. Thanx.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean that you don't know for sure Michael won't come back in July. Or do you mean you don't want or can't explain why you know so.
    means he doesn't want to get a ban. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> i'm a psychic
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    He didn't give any inflection of "I know more than you" from what I read. I think he meant for you guys to not get your hopes up around a rumor. It seems like a couple've posts have been rather snappier than I last remembered coming here... I guess I can understand all these people coming in being fakers, but it's also hard to gather context from written messages online.

I personally don't believe there's going to be a bamsday, let alone a return at all. I joined this forum a little while ago with little to no expectations at all, but I HAVE learned lots...and if it's anything I've learned, it's to not mark my calendar. Last year I joined during the summer, and I waited it out with you guys, the first anniversary of his 'death', his birthday, all the way to Christmas. All the while, I had no expectation of him really returning. Not because I'm a negative person, but because I don't want to be let down when he didn't.

A lot of members seem to hang on to a specific date just to 'prove non-believers wrong'. This isn't quite the way to go. Nobody's out to prove anyone wrong. All the proof you need reveals itself in time...Whether or not Michael returns.

Take care, guys.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    WOW! Alot has happened since I last checked this thread! Thanks everyone for replying.
    I am not going to rely on dates anymore! There is no way to know if and when he will return.
    The one thing I am sure about is that he is alive!!!! I guess I will have to learn to just
    be happy with that information and not expect anything more. If he does return?? Well, that will be
    the most amazing day any one of us can imagine! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Do you know or do you guess, TR?

Do you really want to know heart?
  • Love4MJLove4MJ Posts: 114
    When times's a crime
    We have to draw the line
    One minute feelin' fine
    It's all a dozen for a dime
    But when you're trackin'
    Just keep backin'
    Oh yeah
    And one more thing
    Keep watchin'
    Do you know or do you guess, TR?

Do you really want to know heart?

I don't know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I posted this on another thread but it answers your question I think.
    Ofcourse I hope I'm wrong.

I've been quiet for some time now, meaning that I was not posting because I didn't feel I've got something important to add, although I'm here almost every single day to read and re-read, and visiting other blogs, sites, youtube and watching old taped tv-programms over and over again, because I felt maybe I was missing something important, something that I had overlooked. The postponing of the trial hit me, because now, again, we have to wait so much longer before we have the chance to learn more about new details, the hoax etc.
    And then came the tweets of Jermaine. Although I still believe Michael is alive, first I believed and expected that eventually, Michael would come back to us. I don't know, maybe I had the dream that we, the believers, would get a special treatment from him, for all the love and support he was getting from us during this difficult time. Maybe it's selfish, but as a supporter for over 30 yearts, that would be a dream come true!! But first and foremost, this is about Michael and his safety, his plans and his family, I DO understand that! I only was talking about my DREAM!
    This afternoon, I was watching the Schmuley tapes again and part 6 hit me hard!! Don't listen to Schmuley, listen to what Michael has said (listen to the first minute of the vid). Ánd think of it, he said this when he already had his first 2 children and BEFORE the horrible trial he would have to face in the years to come. What has this trial done to his spirit? Think of it.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrJ0GAbKag<!-- m -->
    [youtube:2jguuzmt]
    I'm devastated, because (especially after Jermaine's tweets), I really don't think he is coming back. He left us the clues to let us know that he is okay, but the TII-announcement and the movie, was this his final goodbye? I REALLY REALLY don't hope so, I want to see his face again, his HAPPY face, because he has accomplished whatever he was after.
    Please Michael, forgive me my selfishness, I REALLY want you to be happy and okay, I just hope I will see you again in the future! Stay strong, I will try doing the same!
    I posted this on another thread but it answers your question I think.
    Ofcourse I hope I'm wrong.

I've been quiet for some time now, meaning that I was not posting because I didn't feel I've got something important to add, although I'm here almost every single day to read and re-read, and visiting other blogs, sites, youtube and watching old taped tv-programms over and over again, because I felt maybe I was missing something important, something that I had overlooked. The postponing of the trial hit me, because now, again, we have to wait so much longer before we have the chance to learn more about new details, the hoax etc.
    And then came the tweets of Jermaine. Although I still believe Michael is alive, first I believed and expected that eventually, Michael would come back to us. I don't know, maybe I had the dream that we, the believers, would get a special treatment from him, for all the love and support he was getting from us during this difficult time. Maybe it's selfish, but as a supporter for over 30 yearts, that would be a dream come true!! But first and foremost, this is about Michael and his safety, his plans and his family, I DO understand that! I only was talking about my DREAM!
    This afternoon, I was watching the Schmuley tapes again and part 6 hit me hard!! Don't listen to Schmuley, listen to what Michael has said (listen to the first minute of the vid). Ánd think of it, he said this when he already had his first 2 children and BEFORE the horrible trial he would have to face in the years to come. What has this trial done to his spirit? Think of it.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrJ0GAbKag<!-- m -->
    [youtube:2p1e8zap]
    I'm devastated, because (especially after Jermaine's tweets), I really don't think he is coming back. He left us the clues to let us know that he is okay, but the TII-announcement and the movie, was this his final goodbye? I REALLY REALLY don't hope so, I want to see his face again, his HAPPY face, because he has accomplished whatever he was after.
    Please Michael, forgive me my selfishness, I REALLY want you to be happy and okay, I just hope I will see you again in the future! Stay strong, I will try doing the same!

Do, Thank you for this video. Hearing what Michael says during the first minute, reminds me how badly Michael
    wanted to disappear. He needed an escape. If he has finally found the happiness he was looking for by remaining
    out of the spotlight, than I am all for him never returning. I would rather him remain happy off in his own little
    world than return to the public eye only to be ridiculed again. I don't have much faith in the general public. I really
    think that most of them would throw stones. Only a small group of fans would truly understand the reasons for the
    hoax death. The media and most people couldn't handle it. It is beyond anything they could ever perceive. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    Do and Lovely One, I was waiting for someone with a realistic assessment of the situation. 

I just hope more people will read your post.

Thank you both ! 
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Don't lose hope, there are goals to achieve in this hoax that's why the return takes so long. We agreed that it was all planned since several years and until these goals are achieved Michael cannot come back...but he will in due time I am sure about that, it's all under God's control.
  • I personally don't believe there's going to be a bamsday, let alone a return at all. I joined this forum a little while ago with little to no expectations at all, but I HAVE learned lots...and if it's anything I've learned, it's to not mark my calendar. Last year I joined during the summer, and I waited it out with you guys, the first anniversary of his 'death', his birthday, all the way to Christmas. All the while, I had no expectation of him really returning. Not because I'm a negative person, but because I don't want to be let down when he didn't.
    The phrases I've bolded perfectly express my situation, also. Since joining the forum recently, I have learned A LOT, and my mind has become MUCH more open to the possibulity that Michael may still be with us. But I, like Delphi, have little to no expectations of a return, because I do not want to be hurt if it never happens.

I'm not going to lie: a part of me does sometimes get caught up in all the speculation on dates, numerological clues, etc. One very positive thing about this forum for me personally, is that it has inspired me to revisit Michael's music again. So, even if he's really gone, my finding this place and being here is still absolutely worth something, since it has reignited my passion for the man and his music.

Thanks for your post, Delphi!
  • Read post later
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    If he's not coming back nothing makes sense....he's as good as dead for us <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

and there's no guarantee he's happy or healty or whatever

I still believe he has to come back if he is alive. Or I have a totally wrong idea about who Michael Jackson is <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    [youtube:v7gypp0z]

Now, are you all ready?
    Are y'all ready?
    Now we gonna do it with the fever
    Yeah, Come on

Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move (yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove
    Spice Girls, check it out

There've been so many things that have held us down
    But now it looks like things are finally comin' around, yeah
    I know we've got a long long way to go, yeah
    And where we'll end up
    I don't know
    But we won't let nothing hold us back
    We gonna get ourselves together
    We gonna polish up our act, yeah
    And if you've ever been held down before
    I know that you refuse to be held down any more, yeah yeah
    Don't you let nothing, nothing
    Nothing stand in your way
    And all we gonna do
    I want you to listen, listen (That's right)
    To every word I say
    Every word I say about it

Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move
    (You said it, we've got the groove)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove (Whoo-hoo-oo-oo Whoo-hoo-oo)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move
    (We've got the groove)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove (Yeah)

Look, Lemme tell you this
    I know you know someone who's got a negative vibe (Euhh)
    And if you only help it will only keep it alive (Sh-yeah)
    They really don't have nowhere to go
    Ask 'em where they're going
    They don't know
    But we won't let nothing hold us back
    We gonna get ourselves together, come on
    We gonna polish up our act, yeah
    And if you've ever been held down before
    I know that you refuse to be held down any more, Oh oh oh

Don't you let nothing, nothing
    (I won't do it) Stand in your way (No no)
    And all we gonna do
    I want you to listen, listen
    To every word I say
    Every word I say about it

Ain't no stoppin' us now (That's right)
    We're on the move
    (Nothing gonna, nothing gonna)
    (Stop us now, stop us now)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now, Come on
    We've got the groove (Whoo-oo-oo yeah yeah)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now (No no no)
    We're on the move
    (On the move, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We've got the groove (Yeah)

Now, let's see it
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop (I don't wanna)
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop (No-oh No-oh)
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop (I don't want to)
    Don't wanna stop
    Please don't make me stop
    (Uh, y'all spell it out for me)

S-T-O-P-P-I-N
    Ain't no (Doo-oo, Yeah-heh-a)
    S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (You got it)
    Ain't no (Ain't no, no-no)
    S-T-O-P-P-I-N (Go ahead)
    Ain't no (Ain't no, no-oh-no, no-oh-no)
    S-T-O-P- (to the) P- (to the) I-N (Come on)
    Ain't no (No, yeah-ee-a, yeah-ee-a)

Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move
    Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop (Yeah yeah)
    Ain't no stoppin' us now (Yeah)
    We've got the groove
    Don't wanna stop, please don't make me stop
    (Whoo-oo, Come around with me)

Ain't no stoppin' us now
    We're on the move
    Do, Thank you for this video. Hearing what Michael says during the first minute, reminds me how badly Michael
    wanted to disappear. He needed an escape. If he has finally found the happiness he was looking for by remaining
    out of the spotlight, than I am all for him never returning. I would rather him remain happy off in his own little
    world than return to the public eye only to be ridiculed again. I don't have much faith in the general public. I really
    think that most of them would throw stones. Only a small group of fans would truly understand the reasons for the
    hoax death. The media and most people couldn't handle it. It is beyond anything they could ever perceive. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Lovely One, I have to agree with you, I don't think many people will understand the possible reasons for his hoaxed death. Maybe because they don't listen what he REALLY has to say about it (didn't we all miss important information Michael was telling us in his lyrics, interviews etc. in the past? I know I did <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->) Or maybe because the media will feed us (again) with information that isn't correct at all. WE know now that this information does not always match with the truth, buth how many people aren't aware of this? I can understand it if Michael chooses not to come back, but after thinking of it, and IF this really is a hoax, why the 'criminal' part in it? Why all the hoopla with CM, it could have been done easier. I don't know, there has to be something more to it.
    What gives me a little bit of hope, is this part in the vid:

Schmuley: You don't want to die young?
    Michael: Um...you...you're asking me an interesting question..You sure want my answer?
    (YES, YES, I WANT THAT ANSWER!!!)

This is the only quote that can mean a positive or a negative thing to me. That he did make plans back then to withdraw completely in the future (but again, why so BIG and why did we see his children right before he 'disappaered', after wearing a mask all this years?), or did he make plans to reveal (with our help, remember: there's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one) many rotten things in this world (and maybe to protect himself and his family) by hoaxing his death and at the right time, coming back to start a revolution (I hope I explain it well, it's difficult!)
    Thank you for your reply!
    JMseesMJ wrote: Do and Lovely One, I was waiting for someone with a realistic assessment of the situation.

Thank you both !

JMseesMJ, thank you for your reply, like I wrote above to Lovely One (Oh my, I LOVE that song!!!!), I still have a little bit of hope left, but if Michael chooses not to come back, I truly understand it. I still don't know how he managed all of the sh.t in his life for so long. What a strong man he is!

@Sarahli
    Thank you Sarahli, you've been a real sunshine to me on this journey, and you are a real 'keeper of the faith'! I love your optimism and it helped me a lot! Hugs!
    If he's not coming back nothing makes sense....he's as good as dead for us <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

and there's no guarantee he's happy or healty or whatever

I still believe he has to come back if he is alive. Or I have a totally wrong idea about who Michael Jackson is <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

Gina, you're right about what you wrote about there's no guarantee he's happy or healty or whatever, and I've been thinking the same for a long time.
    But, maybe that's why we were giving the clues. To let us know that he's still here, but not in the public anymore.
    The slipups of the familymembers gave me a lot of hope that he would come back ('this is not it', 'the best is yet to come' etc.) but I don't rely on the familymembers too much anymore. They also were giving us lots of 'clues' that he's dead (for instance the book his mother wrote, I felt that was odd). We just have to wait I'm afraid, and not forget to live our own lives also (but I admit, that it's hard, because Michael is in my thoughts most hours of the day!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm here with you, hugs!

Lovely One, I have to agree with you, I don't think many people will understand the possible reasons for his hoaxed death. Maybe because they don't listen what he REALLY has to say about it (didn't we all miss important information Michael was telling us in his lyrics, interviews etc. in the past? I know I did <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->) Or maybe because the media will feed us (again) with information that isn't correct at all. WE know now that this information does not always match with the truth, buth how many people aren't aware of this? I can understand it if Michael chooses not to come back, but after thinking of it, and IF this really is a hoax, why the 'criminal' part in it? Why all the hoopla with CM, it could have been done easier. I don't know, there has to be something more to it.
    What gives me a little bit of hope, is this part in the vid:

Schmuley: You don't want to die young?
    Michael: Um...you...you're asking me an interesting question..You sure want my answer?
    (YES, YES, I WANT THAT ANSWER!!!)

This is the only quote that can mean a positive or a negative thing to me. That he did make plans back then to withdraw completely in the future (but again, why so BIG and why did we see his children right before he 'disappaered', after wearing a mask all this years?), or did he make plans to reveal (with our help, remember: there's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one) many rotten things in this world (and maybe to protect himself and his family) by hoaxing his death and at the right time, coming back to start a revolution (I hope I explain it well, it's difficult!)
    Thank you for your reply!
    JMseesMJ wrote: Do and Lovely One, I was waiting for someone with a realistic assessment of the situation.

Thank you both !

JMseesMJ, thank you for your reply, like I wrote above to Lovely One (Oh my, I LOVE that song!!!!), I still have a little bit of hope left, but if Michael chooses not to come back, I truly understand it. I still don't know how he managed all of the sh.t in his life for so long. What a strong man he is!

@Sarahli
    Thank you Sarahli, you've been a real sunshine to me on this journey, and you are a real 'keeper of the faith'! I love your optimism and it helped me a lot! Hugs!

@ DO ---I saw that where Michael said..."You sure you want my answer?" That right there says alot!!! His reasons for
    this hoax death are becoming very clear to me. I hate to say it, but why would he return? After an elaborate scheme
    to drop out of the spotlight...why come back?? I hope more people watch this video. Its very important!!!

@JMseesMJ, Thank you for your reply to our posts. We are putting 2 and 2 together here and I am starting to
    see things from a new angle. It may not be the angle we want, but if its for the best for Michael, than so be it.
    No wonder Jermaine is speaking like this. I bet Michael wants to be left alone. Its starting to look that way.
    Right now my thoughts are that Michael is not dead.....He has retired. I will always welcome a return from him
    though!!!