Why was Behind the Mask project so important to Michael?

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I saw this video and the question she asked seemed interesting to me. Pls watch 1:13-1:29. This project was important to Michael? So Michael talked and decided about the BHM video, WHEN exactly? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

[youtube:1dsiqq08]

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Wow i don't really know what to make of that <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    As far as know i never herd Michael himself talking about this project and we didn't even hear this song before Michael "died". So how could he talk to people about this project when song was not even released? IDK

L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Wow i don't really know what to make of that <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    As far as know i never herd Michael himself talking about this project and we didn't even hear this song before Michael "died". So how could he talk to people about this project when song was not even released? IDK

L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Exactly. That's the reason why I found it interesting. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If Michael wanted to have a project where the fans appear in the video, why haven't we heard of it before or why didn't he make it before? To me it seems like Michael is behind this BTM video project. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I agree with all of you. I never heard Michael talking about this project.. This song came out after Michael supposedly died. So how can he speak about this project?? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Who is that lady speaking about it?
    I would like to know who are the people in the official Michael Jackson team at Sony.

They said it on the official site that there is a "Michael Jackson team" there...... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't know about you all but I am kind of tired of being subject of manipulations by various Michael Jackson "teams" that do nothing but try to earn more money out of his talent and work.

I really hope Michael is behind all of these and not other people <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I haven't heard MJ talking about Behind the mask too but during his 45th B-Day(if my memory serves me right) Michael said that he wanted his fans to participate in smth bigger,that very soon the fans will have the chance to be a part of his big plans(smth like that)
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    I haven't heard MJ talking about Behind the mask too but during his 45th B-Day(if my memory serves me right) Michael said that he wanted his fans to participate in smth bigger,that very soon the fans will have the chance to be a part of his big plans(smth like that)

And here we are, participating in something HUGE!!! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    I agree with all of you. I never heard Michael talking about this project.. This song came out after Michael supposedly died. So how can he speak about this project?? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Me too,never heard about it before. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    And here we are, participating in something HUGE!!! [/i

Agree, sth which is bigger and more serious than a video clip <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Agree, sth which is bigger and more serious than a video clip <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

<!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • I remember an interview with Kenny Ortega (I can't recall which interview, I'll post it when found) talking about TII and that Michael wished to have all the fans on stage, because he loves them and he wants them to feel what he feels and to give them an opportunity to be a part of it. I also believe it is to shorten the invisible distance between the popstar and the fans. Think about the music video One More Chance, in which it looks like Michael is the audience and the fans are on stage.
    Behind The Mask is a same kind of gift for his fans, which I think it's beyond great and I can't think of a bigger gesture to show his love to his fans.
    Love to you Michael. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    I don't know about you all but I am kind of tired of being subject of manipulations by various Michael Jackson "teams" that do nothing but try to earn more money out of his talent and work.

I really hope Michael is behind all of these and not other people <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Me, too! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->