IMPORTANT! MJ wrote and produced "Do the Bartman"!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited October 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
Did u know MJ wrote and produced "Do the Bartman", a pop rap song from the 1990 Simpsons album? This explains why we have this. :D <br /><br />inqsn8.jpg<br /><br />"Do the Bartman" is a pop rap song from the 1990 Simpsons album The Simpsons Sing the Blues. It was performed by The Simpsons cast member Nancy Cartwright and was released as a promotional single from the album on November 20, 1990. [size=14pt]The song was written and produced by American recording artist Michael Jackson [/size]and Bryan Loren, although Jackson did not receive any credit because he was under contract to another record label. Jackson was a fan of The Simpsons—especially the character Bart—and had called the producers one night offering to write Bart a number-one single and do a guest spot on the show, which is how the song originated.<br /><br />The album The Simpsons Sing the Blues was released in September 1990. The first single from it was the pop rap song "Do the Bartman", performed by Bart Simpson's voice actor Nancy Cartwright and released on November 20, 1990.Rumors began spreading in the summer of 1990 that Michael Jackson would write a song for Bart on the album. This song was reported early on to be "Do the Bartman", but executive producer James L. Brooks issued a press release in September 1990 apologizing for the misunderstanding and stating that song was actually written by one of Jackson's friends, Bryan Loren.<br /><br />However, The Simpsons creator Matt Groening revealed during an appearance at the 1998 World Animation Celebration convention in Pasadena, California that "Do the Bartman" was actually co-written and produced by Jackson, but he could not receive credit for it because he was under contract to another record label.[size=14pt]Groening told a crowd at the convention that had gathered for a "The Simpsons tribute" that it had "always [been] amazing to me that no one ever found out that Michael Jackson wrote that song. He was a big fan of the show."[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]Jackson was a fan of The Simpsons, especially Bart, and had called the producers one night offering to write Bart a number one single and do a guest spot on the show, which is how "Do the Bartman" came about. Jackson eventually guest-starred in the episode "Stark Raving Dad" (season three, 1991) under the pseudonym John Jay Smith. He also wrote a song for that episode called "Happy Birthday Lisa", which was later included in the album Songs in the Key of Springfield. It has been reported that Jackson also provided background vocals for "Do the Bartman".[/size]<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_the_Bartman]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_the_Bartman

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I guess that explains why one of the lyrics in the song is "If you do the Bart you're Bad like Michael Jackson." I used to always say that when I was like 12 years old and I could sound like Bart Simpson. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> My brother had the cassette tape and we used to listen to it all the time. Thanks for sharing!
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Unbelievable that is! I love The Simpsons, but i never herd this song before. Now when i watched this video on youtube <!-- m -->http://youtu.be/qOvDsftwD4A<!-- m --> i can clearly hear Michael singing Do the Bartman part as background vocalist, i'm sure that you will hear it too. The song is so funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOVE it! And i also love the explanation of why Michael Jackson did not get credit for this song and how nobody knew that it was him who wrote and produced it. Michael you are unbelievably BAD <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Purelove please tell me where did you get that picture? Was it actually in of the episodes?

L.O.V.E to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm trying to find out from which episode that picture is. It was discussed on this forum long long time ago. It is real and it was in one of the pisodes. it must be from 91. This also explains Michael has been planning this hoax at least since the beginning of 90s. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    I'm trying to find out from which episode that picture is. It was discussed on this forum long long time ago. It is real and it was in one of the pisodes. it must be from 91. This also explains Michael has been planning this hoax at least since the beginning of 90s. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    Please let me know if you find which episode it was! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    I'm digging this Simpsons issue and look at what else I've found.  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  THIS IS SO INTERESTING!!! <br /><br />Michael Jackson was a singer who [size=14pt]guest starred on The Simpsons in the episode "Stark Raving Dad."[/size] He performed the speaking voice of Leon Kompowsky under the pseudonym John Jay Smith. Jackson was a fan of the show and called Matt Groening one night and offered to do a guest spot. The idea for the episode was pitched by James L. Brooks and the script was written by Al Jean and Mike Reiss. In an early version of script, Homer decided to take Barney in for rehab, but whilst there Homer began acting crazily so the doctors assumed he was the one to be committed. Jackson pitched several story ideas for the episode, including Bart telling everyone in town that Michael Jackson was coming to his house. He also requested several script changes, including that he wanted to have a scene in which he and Bart wrote a song and asked that a joke about Prince be changed to one about Elvis Presley.<br /><br />Jackson especially liked Bart and wanted to give him a number one single, so he wrote much of the song "Do the Bartman" although he did not receive credit for it. Jackson also wrote the song "Happy Birthday Lisa" for the episode, which was later included in the album Songs in the Key of Springfield.<br /><br />[size=14pt]One of Jackson's conditions for guest starring was that he voiced himself, but a sound-alike would receive credit. While he recorded the voice work for the character, all of his singing was performed by Kipp Lennon, because Jackson wanted to play a joke on his brothers and fool them into thinking the impersonator was him. Jackson's lines were recorded at a second session by Brooks. Jackson showed up for the recording session alone and did not use the special trailer that was set up for him. Lennon and Jackson recorded their parts at the same time, and Jackson found Lennon's impersonations hilarious. Jackson actually did record versions of the songs, and while there have been rumors that those tracks were the ones used in the final episode, Simpsons music editor Chris Ledesma says the Lennon versions were used.[/size] Leon Kompowsky's normal speaking voice was recorded by Hank Azaria.<br /><br />The producers of the show were legally prevented from confirming Jackson guest starred at the time, although many media sources assumed it was really him. After this episode the producers decided that if a celebrity wished to guest star on the show, they had to be willing to be credited under their real name and not a pseudonym. In the Simpson's Episode "Itchy and Scratchy: The Movie", during the commentary the producers of the episode confirm that Michael Jackson and Dustin Hoffman were actors whose names were given pseudonym.<br />After Michael Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, his episode Stark Raving Dad and the music video Do the Bartman were shown in dedication to him.<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Jackson<!-- m -->
    Leon Kompowsky (Michael gave his sound to)<br /><br />Leon Kompowsky, a "big white guy who thinks he's the little black guy", is a mental patient who thinks he's Michael Jackson, but later confirmed that he knows he's not Michael.<br /><br /><br />Biography <br /><br />Leon Kompowsky worked as a bricklayer in his early life and was angry about himself until he started impersonating the voice of Michael Jackson, which gained him respect. He was placed in New Bedlam Insane Asylum where he later met Homer, who got hospitalized for wearing a pink shirt to work. Leon impersonated Michael Jackson though Homer had no clue who Michael Jackson is. After getting released, Homer invites him to come visit his home (Kompowsky was in the hospital voluntarily) and Bart, thinking Kompowsky is the real Michael Jackson, tells everyone. The entire town shows up to see Michael Jackson, only to learn it's fake. Bart becomes hated in the town, and Lisa hates him too for forgetting her birthday. Kompowsky decides to set things right and helps Bart write a special birthday song for Lisa. In the end, his work is done, so Kompowsky drops the Jackson charade and starts talking in his normal voice, citing his reasons for doing the voice was a result of anger and he felt respected when he did the Jackson impersonation, he then cites his work at the Simpson home was done prior to leaving. <br /><br />http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Leon_Kompowsky<br /><br />
    This one is amazing.  mj_bad/ moonwalk_/ <br /><br />
    <br /><br />And this is Do the Bartman.<br /><br />
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    Please let me know if you find which episode it was! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

Found it!!! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> It's from the episode where Michael voiced Leon Kompowsky character. The episode is from September 1991. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    I got a better screenshot from the episode.

2ik61k7.jpg

You can watch the episode from here. And the newspaper with the title of Michael Jackson Hoax is at 20:50. Enjoy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

<!-- m -->http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-s ... raving-dad<!-- m -->
    OMG! I can't believe my own eyes <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
    Thank you soooo much PureLove! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I said to my friend about this picture, she is a believer (took me a lot of patience, but i forced her to believe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->), so she said that if the picture is from one of the episodes, then i have nothing to worry about anymore!
    She will be so glad to hear this news! Thank you again.
    Off to watching the episode! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E
    I'm digging this Simpsons issue and look at what else I've found.  afraid/   THIS IS SO INTERESTING!!! <br /><br />Michael Jackson was a singer who [size=14pt]guest starred on The Simpsons in the episode "Stark Raving Dad."[/size] He performed the speaking voice of Leon Kompowsky under the pseudonym John Jay Smith. Jackson was a fan of the show and called Matt Groening one night and offered to do a guest spot. The idea for the episode was pitched by James L. Brooks and the script was written by Al Jean and Mike Reiss. In an early version of script, Homer decided to take Barney in for rehab, but whilst there Homer began acting crazily so the doctors assumed he was the one to be committed. Jackson pitched several story ideas for the episode, including Bart telling everyone in town that Michael Jackson was coming to his house. He also requested several script changes, including that he wanted to have a scene in which he and Bart wrote a song and asked that a joke about Prince be changed to one about Elvis Presley.<br /><br />Jackson especially liked Bart and wanted to give him a number one single, so he wrote much of the song "Do the Bartman" although he did not receive credit for it. Jackson also wrote the song "Happy Birthday Lisa" for the episode, which was later included in the album Songs in the Key of Springfield.<br /><br />[size=14pt]One of Jackson's conditions for guest starring was that he voiced himself, but a sound-alike would receive credit. While he recorded the voice work for the character, all of his singing was performed by Kipp Lennon, because Jackson wanted to play a joke on his brothers and fool them into thinking the impersonator was him. Jackson's lines were recorded at a second session by Brooks. Jackson showed up for the recording session alone and did not use the special trailer that was set up for him. Lennon and Jackson recorded their parts at the same time, and Jackson found Lennon's impersonations hilarious. Jackson actually did record versions of the songs, and while there have been rumors that those tracks were the ones used in the final episode, Simpsons music editor Chris Ledesma says the Lennon versions were used.[/size] Leon Kompowsky's normal speaking voice was recorded by Hank Azaria.<br /><br />The producers of the show were legally prevented from confirming Jackson guest starred at the time, although many media sources assumed it was really him. After this episode the producers decided that if a celebrity wished to guest star on the show, they had to be willing to be credited under their real name and not a pseudonym. In the Simpson's Episode "Itchy and Scratchy: The Movie", during the commentary the producers of the episode confirm that Michael Jackson and Dustin Hoffman were actors whose names were given pseudonym.<br />After Michael Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, his episode Stark Raving Dad and the music video Do the Bartman were shown in dedication to him.<br /><br />http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Jackson
    <br /><br />I can't believe that Michael can still amuse me and go crazy  :D (he always amuses me, but when i learn new things about him, i go nuts  bounce/ ). With such a complicated, creative, unique and beautiful mind this HOAX should be peace of cake to him.  lolol/ <br /><br />L.O.V.E to you PureLove!  bearhug
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    What a refreshingly positive and happy thread! Thanks PureLove!
    Your very welcome Curls and Kristina. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Actually this is a very important thread that proves this is a HOAX and it was planned long ago. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Your very welcome Curls and Kristina. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> Actually this is a very important thread that proves this is a HOAX and it was planned long ago. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

Absolutely agree! I think that this is a very important thread! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    As we know The Simpsons were the ones who had the newspaper with 9/11 on it, i don't remember which episode it was, but i clearly remember that it was there in 1997.

Absolutely agree! I think that this is a very important thread! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    As we know The Simpsons were the ones who had the newspaper with 9/11 on it, i don't remember which episode it was, but i clearly remember that it was there in 1997.

I was looking for that 9/11 picture Kristina. Thank you very much. This is a very important thread but it seems like only a couple of people are interested in it. Weird, huh? Anyways, it was very interesting also that Michael wanted a voice double to sing the songs at that episode where he gave his voice to that character. He wanted to make a joke to his brothers. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What a prankster he is. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wonder if that is the reason why some of his brothers were confused about the voice at Michael album?!? <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

This is a very important thread but it seems like only a couple of people are interested in it. Weird, huh?

To be honest PureLove, I was interested in it from the angle of it being another example of MJ's creativity and sense of humour in a maybe unexpected area. I don't see 'Michael Jackson Hoax' headline in an episode of the Simpsons as being important to this hoax. I do believe in coincidences sometimes! Still a good thread though. Please don't be disillusioned if others don't see things your way.

This is a very important thread but it seems like only a couple of people are interested in it. Weird, huh?

To be honest PureLove, I was interested in it from the angle of it being another example of MJ's creativity and sense of humour in a maybe unexpected area. I don't see 'Michael Jackson Hoax' headline in an episode of the Simpsons as being important to this hoax. I do believe in coincidences sometimes! Still a good thread though. Please don't be disillusioned if others don't see things your way.

What other MJ hoax could that title refer to? That title is not in a random episode but in the episode where Michael gave his voice to a character and that character is interesting as well. So I definitely believe that hoax mentioned in that episode is related with this hoax and that makes it a huge proof of this hoax. There're very other interesting things about MJ and Simpsons relation. Michael gave his voice but didn't want to use his own name, he wanted to make a joke to his brothers and didn't sing the songs but a voice double did. All of these issues are very hoax related, important things for the hoax. People do not see these important things because they do not bother to read most of them. About coincidences, I don't believe in coincidences but I do believe in faith.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Michael is so bad, and I love him for it! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> MJ wanting an impersonater to do his voice reminds me of the "Michael" album and the 3 songs I'm sure are Jason Malachi.

This is fascinating. As you know the Dangerous album cover has been debated over looking like the New York skyline with billows of smoke looking like 911. Then Prince sang his song with lyrics, "Osama Bin Laden gettin ready to bomb." How could MJ, Prince and creators of the Simpsons all know about 911 in advance. And MJ was in New York right the day of the terrible event and said he got a phone call from a friend in Saudi Arabia warning him that New York was under attack and that they should get out. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> I don't understand it. We've discussed the announcement of Osama being killed, being another lie. The announcement comes right around the time of The Apprentice where LaToya comes "back" (I'm sure not related but it's interesting.) My personal opinion is that this hoax is like Akon said of everything MJ does being on a planetary level. Can't put my finger on it but I think it's all interrelated, there are just too many dots that connect somehow, and we keep finding more all the time.
  • Interesting thread @PureLove

The Simpsons are currently in their 22nd Season. The Simpsons' twenty-second season began airing on Fox on September 26, 2010 and is expected to end in May 22, 2011. The Simpsons was renewed for at least two additional seasons during the twentieth season leading up to this season. The cast is currently signed through the 23rd season. On November 11, 2010, the series was renewed for a 23rd season by Fox with 22 episodes.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_22)

As we (with mjintrigue2012) pointed out in the "Sacred Light Codes: Unlocking Hidden Mysteries" thread the 22nd May 2011 appears to be an IMPORTANT DATE for the Hoax:
    The Dodo was born in 1611 and celebrated his birthday on the 3rd April 2011 (4/3/11 ---> SLC=711). This was also Paris’ birthday and the day Mohamed Al Fayed unveiled the statue of Michael in front of Fulham Football Club.

But DO YOU KNOW that it was also EASTER Sunday on April 3, 1611, the first of only 13 Easter Sundays to date, since the adoption of the Gregorian Calendar, that have fallen on April 3rd. You can check the date using the Easter date calculator below:
    http://www.when-is-easter.com/

Pentecost was on May 22, 1611. Maybe the countdown clock at <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- m --> has got a real meaning after all! The clock seems to be counting down to May 22, 2011! Pentecost (Whitsunday) is an important celebration of “Light.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentecost

And there are many more reasons to believe that 22 is a highly relevant number in this "Hoax" - further "examples" are detailed in this post from the Sacred Light codes thread:
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=18786&start=25#p327583

With L.O.V.E
    Interesting thread @PureLove

The Simpsons are currently in their 22nd Season. The Simpsons' twenty-second season began airing on Fox on September 26, 2010 and is expected to end in May 22, 2011. The Simpsons was renewed for at least two additional seasons during the twentieth season leading up to this season. The cast is currently signed through the 23rd season. On November 11, 2010, the series was renewed for a 23rd season by Fox with 22 episodes.

As we (with mjintrigue2012) pointed out in the "Sacred Light Codes: Unlocking Hidden Mysteries" thread the 22nd May 2011 appears to be an IMPORTANT DATE for the Hoax:
    The Dodo was born in 1611 and celebrated his birthday on the 3rd April 2011 (4/3/11 ---> SLC=711). This was also Paris’ birthday and the day Mohamed Al Fayed unveiled the statue of Michael in front of Fulham Football Club.

But DO YOU KNOW that it was also EASTER Sunday on April 3, 1611, the first of only 13 Easter Sundays to date, since the adoption of the Gregorian Calendar, that have fallen on April 3rd. You can check the date using the Easter date calculator below:
    http://www.when-is-easter.com/

Pentecost was on May 22, 1611. Maybe the countdown clock at <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com<!-- m --> has got a real meaning after all! The clock seems to be counting down to May 22, 2011! Pentecost (Whitsunday) is an important celebration of “Light.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentecost

And there are many more reasons to believe that 22 is a highly relevant number in this "Hoax" - further "examples" are detailed in this post from the Sacred Light codes thread:
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=18786&start=25#p327583

With L.O.V.E

That's very interesting TheRunningGirl. I'm following that thread about the SLC. Thank you so much for sharing it here too. What do you think about the newspaper title 'Michael Jackson Hoax' at the Simpsons where Michael wrote the entire script of the episode and gave his voice to a character? Do you think that it is related with this hoax?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    For all those who cannot watch the video on youtube:<br /><br />http://vimeo.com/10171419<br /><br />More on Michael and the Simpsons:<br />
    Re: After a long hard think about this Murray trial I have .
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=7819&p=127708<br /><br /><br />
    If you can do the Bart, you're bad like Michael Jackson<br />[...]<br />Eat your heart out, Michael<br />You just might start a chain reaction<br />Oh, wow, man
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=17826&p=304330#p304330<br /><br />
    Dr. Conrad Murray in The Simpsons?
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=12912&p=216189<br /><br />
    Connection to Southpark season 8 episode 7
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=15095<br />MJ+Ark+3.png<br /><br />Watch the episode here:<br />http://www.watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-8-episode-7-the-jeffersons<br /><br />(Check again the police role in this episode...)
  • Interesting thread @PureLove

With L.O.V.E

That's very interesting TheRunningGirl. I'm following that thread about the SLC. Thank you so much for sharing it here too. What do you think about the newspaper title 'Michael Jackson Hoax' at the Simpsons where Michael wrote the entire script of the episode and gave his voice to a character? Do you think that it is related with this hoax?

Hi! Purelove.
    I certainly believe that the "Hoax" appears to have been planned many years ago (Possibly in the early 80's) and series such as the Simpsons or "The Jeffersons" episode of South Park have been used to seed messages. The front page of the Springfield Shopper "Michael Jackson - Hoax-" certainly falls in this category (Message) and I do believe it is related to the current "Hoax".

And as mentioned by Grace above the Jeffersons South Park also show a distinct association with Michael. Here is one extract from the SLC thread below to complement the quotes:
    7 years ago, on the 21st April 2004 Michael was indicted by grand jury to stand trial for child molestation (Gavin Arvizo)

On the same day, Episode 117 of South Park, The Jeffersons was released. In this specific episode Mr Jefferson (Michael Jackson) moves to South Park but tries to conceal his identity and local cops try to frame him because he is a rich black man.
    References: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705970 and
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jeffersons_(South_Park)
    Reference: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=18786&start=25#p325048

With L.O.V.E
  • You may remember that on 2/09/2011, Dodo tweeted:<br />
    They're calling Chicago's weather snOwMG. Lots of ice here but not a drop of 5 Alive to enjoy in this land of plenty.
    <br />Reference: http://twitter.com/#!/5alivedodo<br /><br />OMG is a hit by Usher that, coincidentally, sounds very similar to a made-up Christmas song sung by Homer Simpson during the show’s 14th season!!!<br /><br />
    homer-simpson.jpg<br />Homer better call Lionel Hutz for some legal advice — morning radio show Y101 Showgram discovered that a made-up Christmas song sung by Homer during the show’s 14th season sounds a lot like Usher’s hit “OMG”. What’s next, Ush sampling the “Mr. Plow” song? Jump below and be the judge.<br /><br />Reference: http://idolator.com/5726872/did-usher-r ... er-simpson<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This MAY be a coincidence. It is, however, an INTERESTING coincidence!<br /><br />Thankyou for your great Simpson's research @ TheRunningGirl:<br /><br />
    The Simpsons are currently in their 22nd Season. The Simpsons' twenty-second season began airing on Fox on September 26, 2010 and is expected to end in May 22, 2011. The Simpsons was renewed for at least two additional seasons during the twentieth season leading up to this season. The cast is currently signed through the 23rd season. On November 11, 2010, the series was renewed for a 23rd season by Fox with 22 episodes.<br /><br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_22)
    <br /><br />On 1/02/2011, Dodo also tweeted:  Number 22.<br />Referencehttp://twitter.com/#!/5alivedodo<br /><br />With L.O.V.E.
    For all those who cannot watch the video on youtube:

http://vimeo.com/10171419

More on Michael and the Simpsons:
    Re: After a long hard think about this Murray trial I have .
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=7819&p=127708

If you can do the Bart, you're bad like Michael Jackson
    [...]
    Eat your heart out, Michael
    You just might start a chain reaction
    Oh, wow, man
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=17826&p=304330#p304330
    Dr. Conrad Murray in The Simpsons?
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=12912&p=216189
    Connection to Southpark season 8 episode 7
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=15095
    MJ+Ark+3.png

Watch the episode here:
    http://www.watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-8-episode-7-the-jeffersons

(Check again the police role in this episode...)

Grace thank you so much for reminding those threads about Simpsons. <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> There are very interesting clues in Simpsons about this hoax. And that doctor character in Simpsons definietely looks like Murray. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <br /><br />Hi! Purelove.  <br />[size=14pt]I certainly believe that the "Hoax" appears to have been planned many years ago (Possibly in the early 80's) and series such as  the Simpsons or "The Jeffersons" episode of South Park have been used to seed messages.  The front page of the Springfield Shopper "Michael Jackson - Hoax-" certainly falls in this category (Message) and I do believe it is related to the current "Hoax".[/size]<br /><br />And as mentioned by Grace above the Jeffersons South Park also show a distinct association with Michael. Here is one extract from the SLC thread below to complement the quotes:<br />
    7 years ago, on the 21st April 2004 Michael was indicted by grand jury to stand trial for child molestation (Gavin Arvizo)<br /><br />On the same day, Episode 117 of South Park, The Jeffersons was released. In this specific episode Mr Jefferson (Michael Jackson) moves to South Park but tries to conceal his identity and local cops try to frame him because he is a rich black man.<br />References: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705970 and<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jeffersons_(South_Park)
    <br />Reference: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=18786&start=25#p325048<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />TOTALLY AGREE! This hoax was planned such a very long time ago. Thank you thank you so much Grace and theRunningGirl for these information. I need to watch that episode of the Southpark as well. I didn't know that one. Thank you so much guys.   <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    You may remember that on 2/09/2011, Dodo tweeted:<br />
    They're calling Chicago's weather snOwMG. Lots of ice here but not a drop of 5 Alive to enjoy in this land of plenty.
    <br />Reference: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/5alivedodo<!-- m --><br /><br />OMG is a hit by Usher that, coincidentally, sounds very similar to a made-up Christmas song sung by Homer Simpson during the show’s 14th season!!!<br /><br />
    homer-simpson.jpg<br />Homer better call Lionel Hutz for some legal advice — morning radio show Y101 Showgram discovered that a made-up Christmas song sung by Homer during the show’s 14th season sounds a lot like Usher’s hit “OMG”. What’s next, Ush sampling the “Mr. Plow” song? Jump below and be the judge.<br /><br />Reference: http://idolator.com/5726872/did-usher-r ... er-simpson<br /><br />
    <br /><br />This MAY be a coincidence. It is, however, an INTERESTING coincidence!<br /><br />Thankyou for your great Simpson's research @ TheRunningGirl:<br /><br />
    The Simpsons are currently in their 22nd Season. The Simpsons' twenty-second season began airing on Fox on September 26, 2010 and is expected to end in May 22, 2011. The Simpsons was renewed for at least two additional seasons during the twentieth season leading up to this season. The cast is currently signed through the 23rd season. On November 11, 2010, the series was renewed for a 23rd season by Fox with 22 episodes.<br /><br />Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_22)
    <br /><br />On 1/02/2011, Dodo also tweeted:  Number22.<br /><br />Referencehttp://twitter.com/#!/5alivedodo <br /><br />With L.O.V.E.
    <br /><br />  afraid/  WOW!!! Homer's song is definitely the same with Usher's song! And yeah definitely, Dodo wrote 'Number 22' and I couldn't understand the meaning of it but now it fits perfectly with the info you guys have given. Thank you so much for your participation and the info mjintrigue2012.  bow/