Latest from the insider.

robdrobd Posts: 106
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxjETvQ- ... ture=feedu<!-- m -->

Insider is saying only a few weeks to go, and a clue points to the 4th of July at midday in London - independence day in the US!

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Can you please tell me the story of this Insider? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I don't know the story if this insider too well. From what i understand he just passes the messages trhough you tube, he is not the direct source.
    So this insider says in July Michael will be revealed piece by piece. A month of return.
    We will see.
  • Thank you for your posting...
    I will not hold my breath.. How many insiders we have heard from? The Polish one etc... Too many lies.. I am not saying this because I do not have the faith or being positive, but I do not believe anyone else for now, until I see Michael with my own eyes. Blessings.
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    I still BeLIEve its July because he wrote it and its his signiture <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • I still BeLIEve its July because he wrote it and its his signiture <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

There is a thread already opened it says that the 2011 was photoshopped. Yes he just signed his name.. sorry...
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Would be amazing. But I can not believe, no more.
  • VezuluVezulu Posts: 34
    I still BeLIEve its July because he wrote it and its his signiture <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

There is a thread already opened it says that the 2011 was photoshopped. Yes he just signed his name.. sorry...

Could someone tell me, how do you know that it is photoshopped?? I'm sure in it for 100% it's not... Could you please give me a link to that threat in this forum???? <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

LOVE
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Almost all of the hoax video makers have an "insider". I don't believe any of them!
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    All the other 'insiders' have disappeared but not this one, he is also very specific in the information he gives, unlike the others who were vague and gave nothing new, so I find this 'Edward' guy very interesting. Many clues are all pointing towards July 2011, not just him, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.
  • jilljill Posts: 917

I didn't know that either! Thank you for for the info! Could you post a link to that thread. I know that autograph has been discussed since the beginning of the forum so the photoshop must have been done really early on!
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    I think we have to wait and see! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    All the other 'insiders' have disappeared but not this one, he is also very specific in the information he gives, unlike the others who were vague and gave nothing new, so I find this 'Edward' guy very interesting. Many clues are all pointing towards July 2011, not just him, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

If Michael comes back in July, it won't be because of this Edward person knew and said it. All of us thought about the possibility of a return in July 2011. It doesn't make any of us or nobody an insider. It's too easy to create a story and feed the gulliable people with that story. Especially if it is something that has already been discussed on the hoax forums! Don't get your hopes up too high becoz of these people or you may get disappointed.
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    Nobody said MJ would return in July because of what anyone said? All I am doing is pointing out this video because it is interesting, for everyone to see.

Anyway, I for one am very interested in what this guy is saying because he is very specific in the information he gives out.