Houdini clues pt 5-7...phantom punch

amerri04amerri04 Posts: 58
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Here's my new videos from my "Hold My Hand," Houdini clue series...It's all about the phantom punch <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

[youtube:2mvdvciv]

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Amazing videos amerri. I'm so amazed to see how you linked the boxer Sonny and Michael's hoax! AMAZING really. Very good job! Keep them coming please. <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • amerri04amerri04 Posts: 58
    Thank you. Thanks for watching and commenting. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    They're amazing. Hope everyone watches your videos. Thank you for your time and effort. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    These were great Amerri. I always learn from watching your work. It is always fresh, relevent and unique in it's content. Thankyou for your dedication and sharing your talent with us- your hoax believer family. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> Loved how you connected the life of Sonny to MJ and the hoax.
    They're amazing. Hope everyone watches your videos. Thank you for your time and effort. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

You're welcome and thanks for watching. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • I watched all these vids last night and I LOVED THEM!!

Michael didn't put random things in his short films or projects just because they look pretty! Everything has a reason, everything is symbolic. He wore that boxers belt for a reason, the yellow shirt for a reason, all while singing come together for a reason and is the Liberian girl cover for a reason!

Great work!
    These were great Amerri. I always learn from watching your work. It is always fresh, relevent and unique in it's content. Thankyou for your dedication and sharing your talent with us- your hoax believer family. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> Loved how you connected the life of Sonny to MJ and the hoax.

Thank you and you're welcome. I've learned a lot while researching Michael's death hoax and I try to put everything
    that I've learned into my videos... I'm glad that you enjoy and appreciate my work. Thank you. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I watched all these vids last night and I LOVED THEM!!

Michael didn't put random things in his short films or projects just because they look pretty! Everything has a reason, everything is symbolic. He wore that boxers belt for a reason, the yellow shirt for a reason, all while singing come together for a reason and is the Liberian girl cover for a reason!

Great work!

Thank you. The Liberian Girl cover...definitely a reason. Michael is full of symbolism. He's puzzle. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

Thank you and you're welcome. I've learned a lot while researching Michael's death hoax and I try to put everything
    that I've learned into my videos... I'm glad that you enjoy and appreciate my work. Thank you. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

wait. I should've said while investigating Michael's death hoax...I like that word better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Oh yeah...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great videos and thank you amerri04! I'm amazed at all the connections you are discovering. Always makes me wonder how many more are yet there to be found. MJ leaves me speechless! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    Great videos and thank you amerri04! I'm amazed at all the connections you are discovering. Always makes me wonder how many more are yet there to be found. MJ leaves me speechless! <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Thank you and you're welcome. There's always more. It just keeps going and going and going... <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    It truly is amazing.