People let's VOTE for Michael!!!!

Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Please everybody VOTE for Michael Jackson Bad Tour as the Greatest Event at Wembley's, London!
Heeeeheee! Who's bad? <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
<!-- m -->http://greatestevent.wembleystadium.com/<!-- m -->

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Just Voted, Michael is the best! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • Voted.. blessings.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Voted, (though I have to say competition from Queen!) Did you watch the video link to a petition to get Sony to release a dvd of the Bad tour. Wow, I'd love that!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Voted for Michael! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    voted <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • Hmmm, I thought I responded but it's not showing up.

I voted too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings!
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Voted. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Voted, (though I have to say competition from Queen!) Did you watch the video link to a petition to get Sony to release a dvd of the Bad tour. Wow, I'd love that!

I have to admit that I'm torn between Michael and Queen. I have the Queen Live at Wembley concert DVD and it's one of the best concerts I've ever seen!
  • Hoooooooooo! AWEsome! Vote...... vote.... and vote AGAIN! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Can I vote more than once or is that cheating? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just noticed the Elvis Simpson dude over there
    >
    HAHAHAHAAAA Loooove it!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    voted.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

DONE!
  • a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee voted :O)

love you more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Hoooooooooo! AWEsome! Vote...... vote.... and vote AGAIN! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Can I vote more than once or is that cheating? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Just noticed the Elvis Simpson dude over there
    >
    HAHAHAHAAAA Loooove it!

You can vote from different computers.
    I already did that 3 times! It's not cheating, it's L.O.V.E! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Need to buy some more computers... <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

ANYTHING FOR MICHAEL!!!!!! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    voted <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Done!
    Michael is the best.... always! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • I thought I'd share a little history on Wembley that I found. I believe that if they go by record alone (which they aren't), Michael should win hands down.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wembley_Stadium_%281923%29<!-- m -->

During Michael Jackson's Bad Tour in 1988, seven sell-out concerts were staged at Wembley which included five in a row, and two at a later date. Each concert had an attendance of 72,000 people. According to the Guinness Book of World Records Jackson set a new world record with 504,000 people attending the seven total concerts. These seven concerts were highly anticipated and created huge media attention. A further six sell-out concerts followed in 1992 during his Dangerous Tour and his three shows in 1997 during his HIStory Tour brought total tickets sold to over 1.1 million. Until the demolition of the 1923 stadium, this record had not been beaten.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    VOTED TOO..<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Voted again <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Done <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I voted too!! Hey TR vote as often as you can!! It's all for LOVE!!!!! Blessings to all!!!:) <3
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Love Freddie Mercury, but Queen doesn't stand a chance against Michael. Sorry!
    Just voted and it felt gooood <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->