Chris Grant @ChrisGrant_

katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
AngelaSimmons Angela Renee Simmons
by ChrisGrant_
Non believers(Haters) remind me that I'm on the right track. #KeepGoing
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

chris grant retweet this girl <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    who is chris grant?
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    one of the TII dancer
  • For some odd reasons I am very skeptical about twitter, How do we really know they are the true people they say they are?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    And Angela Simmons is Rev Run's daughter. Verified accounts gets verified after the person gets in contact with Twitter. They're true. But not every celebrity or dancer get verification for their accounts. I need to check out for Chris and if the other dancers are following him. That's an interesting tweet though.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    Angela, the one who tweeted this originally is verified, and Jackie Jackson and Austin Brown follow her.
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Travis Payne, and Mekia Cox are following Chris Grant. And they're followed by other TII dancers and those dancers are followed by Kenny Ortega. So, Chris Grant's account is verified by me. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> That's his account.
    This's a tweet of Chris.

ChrisGrant_ Chris Grant
    Grateful for All God has done <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> (the devil will never win this battle). Do everything with L.O.V.E!