LaToya's C.Apprentice slip up &connections

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:2xe6i50o]

Comments

• TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Thank you for sharing this! I love La Toya, in a way she's redeeming herself for all the crap she wrote in her book in the early 90's. I love her though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. And that present tense was, duh, obviously intentional <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    great!!
    Jermaine says he's dead and LaToya says he is .....

what's wrong with this family?!

And Ms. Katherine said a month after his death "you know how much Michael LOVES to dance." and laught.

They are all "nuts"

And "delusional"

Just like us <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Jummm! Don't know what to think about slip-ups. Are they? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thank you purlove for the video. Oh well another slip up. Then, when we tell the Jacksons about the slip ups they say we never did any slip ups. Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! For me she said it so spontaneous, without thinking, He is.. When you lie you have to remember your lies, because lies resurfaces so fast that you do not know what hit you. We have to say he is a GENIIUS for hoaxing his death this way.. blessings.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I don't know why i have this strange feeling that they like to cause all hoax thoughts and discussions.....The Jackson family came in our attention again after Michael's death and , sorry, but they seem to enjoy it. And keeping "Michael alive" by all means, keeps them too. It's disturbing, but i am a little bored with their clues and slip ups that later become: "no hope", "you are misled", "i am sorry you are in denial".
    Yeah, sure. No problem, thanks for your concern. Then why are you all laughing and keep "slip -up-ing". Are we crazy or are you?
  • I don't know why i have this strange feeling that they like to cause all hoax thoughts and discussions.....The Jackson family came in our attention again after Michael's death and , sorry, but they seem to enjoy it. And keeping "Michael alive" by all means, keeps them too. It's disturbing, but i am a little bored with their clues and slip ups that later become: "no hope", "you are misled", "i am sorry you are in denial".
    Yeah, sure. No problem, thanks for your concern. Then why are you all laughing and keep "slip -up-ing". Are we crazy or are you?

Don't let them bother you dear, you know that Michael is alive, if you thought he was dead you would not have been in this forum. So walk with your head high up, and continue doing your investigations have faith and be positive. Blessings.
  • Chamone! When I saw this episode I almost fell off my chair when LaToya said, "He IS!" I wouldn't be surprised if the Donald isn't in this thing some how. After all, he has the means to help Michael for sure. Then when LaToya did the Billie Jean thing at the end, that was it for me. She had to make a comeback on the show so they could stage this the way that they did.

Great job LaToya and Donald! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I try not to, but this family is a significant messenger in this hoax. And i am sure Michael is alive , but i don't understand them. If they all say he's dead i'm fine. I understand why they do it. But when one says you are mislead, eh poor you , keep dreaming and the other one Michael loves, Michael is, Michael has, read between lines,..oh no that was not a slip -up , that was no clue, there is no hope, you are 2+2= 5= crazy.
    What options do i have? Believe what? I hope they are just crazy and not mean. I can't believe i type this. I had so much respect for them. I'll just ignore all their """"""slip-ups"""""" for the moment. They should better have family meeting and make up their mind if they care so much for our lost hearts.
  • watch later