Dr. Who Gave MJ Propofol Forced to Testify for Murray

brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Who Gave MJ Propofol Forced to Testify for Murray
5/12/2011 12:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

A doctor who repeatedly administered Propofol to Michael Jackson has been ordered against his will to testify on behalf of Dr. Conrad Murray ... TMZ has learned.

0512-jackson-doc-launch-ex.jpg

Dr. David Adams -- a Las Vegas anesthesiologist -- put Michael under with Propofol on 4 separate occasions in 2008.

Dr. Murray's lawyers want him to testify in the manslaughter case about MJs "behavior and reactions while under the drug and also how he responded to the administration of the drug."

Dr. Adams vehemently objected to being subpoenaed, claiming he's a "low-key individual" and he's already lost business because of getting dragged into the case.

Nonetheless, TMZ has obtained a court order from a Las Vegas judge that forces Adams to testify.

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Another player is getting into the game? Hmm we'll wait and see. This is all for Murray to acquit.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    yes...they're fixing the damages. They try so hard to acquit Murray during this sting operation. Makes sense. Not.
    Also, if Michael comes back, why working so hard to acquit Murray? Or If the trial is fake, why working to hard to acquit Murray? I'll keep my conclusions for myself.
    yes...they're fixing the damages. They try so hard to acquit Murray during this sting operation. Makes sense. Not.
    Also, if Michael comes back, why working so hard to acquit Murray? Or If the trial is fake, why working to hard to acquit Murray? I'll keep my conclusions for myself.

I don't get your logic but I'll try to explain mine to you. I personally believe that Murray represents Michael in this case. And like Michael acquitted, I do believe that Murray is going to acquit. A man who was prejudged by the media and the public is going to be found not guilty by the jury. His innocence is going to be approved. Sounds familiar with Michael? It does to me. I do believe that we will have a trial and Michael's return will be way back laters if it ever happens.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Did you look at the documents TMZ posted?
    It says on page 2: 06/03/11. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> At the bottom of each page it says: "Print date: 05/02/11", so it's month /day / year, right? Why 06/03/11 then?
    Seems there are a LOT of typos in all these documents.
    Purelove, so the judge doesn't know Michael is alive if they try so hard to acquit Murray.
    Purelove, so the judge doesn't know Michael is alive if they try so hard to acquit Murray.

I believe the judge knows it all as well as some other key people in that courthouse but NOT everyone knows about it.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The title of this article is worded poorly. Makes it sound like Dr. Who Gave Michael Propofol...as in the doc from the sci-fi show. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    PureLove, so where is the sting operation in all this? The focus on how to acquit Murray or on their target?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL, that's exactly how I read it Andrea!
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    See how they sensationalise?

"repeatedly gave MJ Propofol" - then read down and it says "4 times in 2008". Not what i would call "repeatedly" and it could have been either very close together or spaced out in that year. Whatever the reason for having the propofol, i bet it was for surgery and not for insomnia!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    LOL, that's exactly how I read it Andrea!

Heehee! Wonder if that's some sort of clue... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The title of this article is worded poorly. Makes it sound like Dr. Who Gave Michael Propofol...as in the doc from the sci-fi show. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I thought of Dr. Who at the first reading <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So Dr. Who is a fictional character, an alien who can travel in time.

So who gave MJ propofol? The aliens of course <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Who happens to travel into a Police public call box time machine <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    and of course it's realated to London
    and of course it's realated to London

how? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Maybe I’m dense, but I don’t get the part stating “ MJs behavior and reactions while under the drug and also how he responded to the administration of the drug."" <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> What the hell does that mean? Someone please explain because I’m totally lost. Persons who have been sedated with anesthesia, to my knowledge, act “dead” even though they are not. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    Maybe I’m dense, but I don’t get the part stating “show how MJ acted when on the drug" <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> What the hell does that mean? Someone please explain because I’m totally lost. Persons who have been sedated with anesthesia, to my knowledge, act “dead” even though they are not. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

I think they mean they want the doctor to describe how Michael responded to the drug... for example, how much they gave him before he was unconscious.. did he have respiratory problems and have to be ventilated... or was he resistant to the drug and did they have to give him a larger dose, etc....

I believe they are after a description of how Michaels body REACTED to the drug.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Thanks MissPeppers. I was beginning to think they were trying to imply that Michael was doing something weird while under or that he got up and moonwalked when he came out from under. Ya never know these days. Cuz if they would even try to imply that, then I’d just say DAMN MJ is a bad mutha <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Shut your mouth <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • The title of this article is worded poorly. Makes it sound like Dr. Who Gave Michael Propofol...as in the doc from the sci-fi show. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I thought of the sci-fi series too! Interesting! I found this awesome video made by a Dr. Who fan AND probably a Michael Jackson fan, it's a Halloween Special with Thriller music

[youtube:3iu52r09]
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe I’m dense, but I don’t get the part stating “show how MJ acted when on the drug" <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> What the hell does that mean? Someone please explain because I’m totally lost. Persons who have been sedated with anesthesia, to my knowledge, act “dead” even though they are not. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

I think they mean they want the doctor to describe how Michael responded to the drug... for example, how much they gave him before he was unconscious.. did he have respiratory problems and have to be ventilated... or was he resistant to the drug and did they have to give him a larger dose, etc....

I believe they are after a description of how Michaels body REACTED to the drug.

Agreed, but I also believe they mean whether he was really excited about having it or if he refused it, . Whether MJ requested proper monitoring , or whether he even requested it, period. An addict would make up excuses to have their drug, so if this doctor states that Michael requested the propofol, it makes Mj look like a drug addict who was addicted.
    But then again, if I was going under the knife, I would be wanting to be knocked out too.
    Like "OH please dr, please give it to me...I'll be a good boy"

HEY, has anyone ever wondered why Michael was going under so many times in the last 2 years ????
    Maybe a drastic face change ??? So nobody would recognise him now, and that TII was recordered before the plastic surgery....Would explain his absence from the public eye...and masks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I feel all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together... Michael will be back soon.
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    lolol/ Thanks MissPeppers. I was beginning to think they were trying to imply that Michael was doing something weird while under or that he got up and moonwalked when he came out from under. Ya never know these days. Cuz if they would even try to imply that, then I’d just say DAMN MJ is a bad mutha <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Shut your mouth <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
    "Got up and moonwalked" <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> Thanks for he laugh.
  • Maybe I’m dense, but I don’t get the part stating “show how MJ acted when on the drug" <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> What the hell does that mean? Someone please explain because I’m totally lost. Persons who have been sedated with anesthesia, to my knowledge, act “dead” even though they are not. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

Agreed, but I also believe they mean whether he was really excited about having it or if he refused it, . Whether MJ requested proper monitoring , or whether he even requested it, period. An addict would make up excuses to have their drug, so if this doctor states that Michael requested the propofol, it makes Mj look like a drug addict who was addicted.
    But then again, if I was going under the knife, I would be wanting to be knocked out too.

HEY, has anyone ever wondered why Michael was going under so many times in the last 2 years ????
    Maybe a drastic face change ??? So nobody would recognise him now, and that TII was recordered before the plastic surgery....Would explain his absence from the public eye...and masks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree, i think he was getting ready for his hoax. So if anyone sees him he wouldn't be so conspicuous.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210

I agree, i think he was getting ready for his hoax. So if anyone sees him he wouldn't be so conspicuous.

That's why "The Legendary King of Pop" has died.....not Michael jackson. He will be ressurected as a new "MAN"
    He was "An older gentlemen, with short afro hair, and buck-crooked teeth" ...."The MAN is here"

And this could explain all the contraversy about the doubles, and look-a-likes theory. God bless
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Okay, here is what I don't get. This motion was recorded/filed 4/27. This subpoena was printed on May 2. On May 2, in the morning, the judge postponed the trial to September, yet this document still has May 9th as start of the trial. But the extra hearing that was set on June 3 because of the delay, is also mentioned. I'm I not understanding something?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ: "Michael Jackson was a brutal drug addict"
    Michael Jackson was on the hunt for the perfect anesthesiologist

2/17/2011 1: 00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson was a brutal drug addict... he actually interviewed an anesthesiologist to accompany him to London and "take care of him".

Jackson, who had a well-documented Propofol addiction for years before his death, attempted to hire Dr. David Adams, an anesthesiologist from Las Vegas, to go with him on tour in 2009.

We have learned that Dr. Adams told the researchers of the Los Angeles Police that several months before the death of MJ... Dr. Conrad Murray and Michael met with Dr. Adams and told him: "We think that it would be good to have an anesthesiologist go on tour (This is it)."

It is that Dr. Adams had a history with Michael... had injected you to MJ propofol four times in two years for various procedures.

Adams thought and sent a message to Murray: "I like to be on board." "We are going to talk about it". But MJ and Murray never contacted him again.

The spokesman for the defence of Murray Miranda Sevcik, says, "Dr. Murray did not know David Adams." But Sevcik said that the defence has cited Dr. Adams to trial!

I found this news TMZ in a web site in spanish, the original wasn't found. " Four times in two years for various procedures " <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->