Just me, ayuh.

archimondearchimonde Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi there,

I've been lurking around this forum and the whole hoax community for quite a while, but haven't found much reason to register. Now I just felt like joining... so, here I am!

Also, I'm a guy. No, I'm not gay or anything, I just happen to find the whole hoax very interesting. But I am a Michael Jackson fan. Here's hoping for a July 11th BAM! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

So hey!

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Hi ! Welcome to our family .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome and enjoy the ride. We need more guys in this forum..
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the family. Nice to meet you. There are other men on this forum, so you are not alone. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Glad you joined. Look forward to reading your posts..God bless
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    What does 'ayuh' mean? Are you from the New England area? lol, I'm not, its just Stephen King refers to it as a New England thing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Anyway, welcome! Its nice to see another guy, and it wouldn't matter if you're gay or not, all are welcome just the same here. Have fun!
  • archimondearchimonde Posts: 4
    What does 'ayuh' mean? Are you from the New England area? lol, I'm not, its just Stephen King refers to it as a New England thing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Anyway, welcome! Its nice to see another guy, and it wouldn't matter if you're gay or not, all are welcome just the same here. Have fun!

I'm not English at all. I just like the subtlety of it--it's simple, but expresses quite a bit; "Hello", "How are you doing?" and "I am sincerely interested" all rolled into one. <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->

I know it doesn't matter if I'm gay... and I hope I didn't seem to imply there was anything wrong with it. I myself am a very straight person but I love pop music. I think its ridiculous that somehow doing and liking certain things is indicative of sexual orientation... what a crock. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

Thanks all!
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    hello archimonde! I'm sure you'll love it here.