Evidence Michael Jackson is Alive

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in News
Evidence Michael Jackson is Alive

For all of Michael Jackson’s fans their continuing love for Michael is enough proof that he is still alive. But there is also much more tangible proof that Michael Jackson is alive.

There have been documented sightings of Michael Jackson ever since he was proclaimed dead in June 2009 and the most recent sightings in January, February, March and April of 2011 show that he is making more moves to return.

Teddy Riley the producer of the recently released Michael Jackson CD called ‘Michael’ has stated that he knows that Michael Jackson is alive and in hiding.

Riley has worked on many CD productions with Michael Jackson so he should know the man well. He also says that if Michael is not happy with the quality of the songs on the new CD he will definitely tell him.

On the CD ‘Michael’ there is a track called ‘Breaking News’ which the Michael Jackson estate say was recorded in 2007, yet there are words in this track that refer to more recent events.

Michael clearly sings ‘he wants to write my obituary’ and in the second verse Michael states ‘just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again’ this is clearly talking about Michael’s comeback.

And if you look very closely at the bottom lip of Michael Jackson in the picture on the cover of the ‘Michael’ CD, you will be able to make out the word. ‘ALIVE’.

On the Michael Jackson ‘This Is It’ album there has been a process used which is called ‘backward masking’ or ‘reverse tracking’. This is where some of the material is recorded backwards.

This process was used a lot by the Beatles on many of their albums and they would leave messages for their fans in this way.

The backward recordings on ‘This Is It’ are most definitely a caring set of messages to Michael Jackson’s fans to keep believing, he is alive and loves you all, and will comeback when the time is right.

And on Michael Jackson’s verified twitter account a message appeared which quoted Michael’s favourite character ‘Peter Pan’, it said, ‘Its an adventure, it’s a great adventure, there is nothing to be nervous about’.

Those are the same words which Michael used to the staff, dancers and producers of ‘This Is It’ after they had all completed the final rehearsals.

At the end of the ‘This Is It’ film after all the very last credits there is a message from Michael which simple states, ‘Let me breathe in my own time, then I will come back…’

<!-- m -->http://musicouch.com/genres/pop/evidenc ... -is-alive/<!-- m -->

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    How amazing to see these articles. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    Thanks for posting this. There are wonderful and strange things going on! Michael has always wanted to top Thriller <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Thanks Pure, this article made my day until the end of this month, then I need more refreshing course. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    " Michael clearly sings ‘he wants to write my obituary’ and in the second verse Michael states ‘just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again’ this is clearly talking about Michael’s comeback." Is there really these words in "Breaking News"?
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Purelove again, nice job. Look everyone is believing Michael faked his death, and he will come back. Finally something good will happen soon. Michael we are ready for you... blessings.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    YEAH, THERE ARE THOSE WORDS. HEE, HEE . HERE IS THE "BREAKING NEWS" W/LYRICS AND MJ's YUMMY PICTURES.

[youtube:14mn9g4t]
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think more and more people are catching on to the fact that Michael is alive. And I think that's what supposed to happen.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for sharing this article. Just what I needed today. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    I think more and more people are catching on to the fact that Michael is alive. And I think that's what supposed to happen.

Yep I agree. I think things like Jeramaine's tweets are supposed to bring attention to the hoax which will lead people to look into it and see the clues. I think we are very much near the end now. Good times! Blessings and love! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Thank you so much for sharing this amazing article with us!

Everyone should read this, it will bring back some hope to those who start loosing faith!
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Thank you PureLove for this! This gave me great hope and inspiration. There is also another link on that site about the Resurrection of MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://musicouch.com/genres/pop/the-res ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    Thanks for this great article. Just made my day! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It's good to read something positive like this sometimes.

And, indeed, I believe we are approaching the end of this all. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • WOW! That was amazing to read! But did Teddy Riley really say Michael is alive and hiding? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • This articles that MJ is alive means a lot. <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    those words from breaking news really were eye openers when I first heard it. Even my son, who is fed up with my MJ obsession said, that 's the clue right there. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> He loves that song. Even got some of his friends on the hoax train.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael is alive, we know it and we're waiting ... read this words make my heart very happy.... <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
    Thanks for posting !!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    WOW! That was amazing to read! But did Teddy Riley really say Michael is alive and hiding? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

You can see it in these videos. He wrote that he is knower on his blog. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:2jn2ojqp]

[youtube:2jn2ojqp]
    YEAH, THERE ARE THOSE WORDS. HEE, HEE . HERE IS THE "BREAKING NEWS" W/LYRICS AND MJ's YUMMY PICTURES.

[youtube:u5czbks8]

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    I so hope this is true,i was feeling sad this morning until i read this post.......now i feel more <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    I would love to believe this is true, but what do you all make of what Jermaine has been tweeting about? Someone finally from the family comes right out and says there is no hoax. They had never addressed it before. Why wait for two years to comment? I am really confused with this writings.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I would love to believe this is true, but what do you all make of what Jermaine has been tweeting about? Someone finally from the family comes right out and says there is no hoax. They had never addressed it before. Why wait for two years to comment? I am really confused with this writings.
    It could mean that he'd never return. Not that he is dead.
  • Just want to say, I so appreciate everyone of you when you do post things that keep confirming, confirming, confirming the celebs around MJ that kept slipping...and kept reiterating their words...I keep silent - I don't go around saying it will happen - but in my heart - I am shouting it out to the world - JUST A LIL' BIT LONGER and YOUR JAWS WILL DROP! And it won't just be BAM...it will be KABBAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    This thread give me more hope. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->