Clue-sum-up Part II CONTRADICTIONS!

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Amazing one about the contradictions.

[youtube:3bgelyni]

Comments

• Thanks purlove, you know this hoax is full of contradictions. I think between the siblings they do not talk to eachother, to come to an agreement, meaning saying the same things. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> They amuse me, they make me laugh. too funny..
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    To hear these things always fills my heart with joy ..WE MISS YOU MICHAEL !!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thanks purlove, you know this hoax is full of contradictions. I think between the siblings they do not talk to eachother, to come to an agreement, meaning saying the same things. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> They amuse me, they make me laugh. too funny..

It's amazing to see how they contadicted themselves. It made me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> too. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    good job Pure. Keep it up. We need this until MJ is back.
    And Michael, please hurry sweet heart, we got less patience.
    love-smiley-077.gif
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Good job!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i have always been intrigued my teddy's comment of : i worked with him longer than anyone who can comment about it

as if to say there are those who perhaps could back him up but for whatever reason they can not say.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I’m still waiting on the identity of the coroner van jumper <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> To date, a no show. Guess he fell off the planet never to be heard from again. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Thank you so purelove! Needed to see this!!!
    It is all for L.O.V.E <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    The truth will prevail <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • It's an adventure, a great adventure. Ughh - we know Michael!!! But some of us are a bit bonkers now...

Okay - all's good. We'll have faith together <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Blessings <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->