Interesting Tarot Reading

2»

Comments

• DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    to be honest with you though, I don't tend to believe those short videos with just text at all. I need something more substantial than a 47 second video telling us, so very easily what happened and that they're 'in on it'. I get a little tired of them, too. And even more so when someone just makes the account for just that reason. None of those factors lend it credibility to me at all. What is this so-called 'suicide tape'? Where is it if it was leaked? If it existed, they should know where it is, or have it, not just tell us what it was about. Or is the video itself the 'tape'? none of that video made any sense to me at all.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I think suicide tape may "point" to a self hoaxed death. Remember Murray?:) Anyway, people posting videos just try to be helfpul so thank you again for sharing, LOvely One <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thx for posting this video, i guess everyone is entitled to his own opinion. In this case i again agree with PureLove, i think Michael's plans are bigger than just getting tired of the spotlight, we have learned so many things during this 2 years, that it is hard to believe that MJ would have given up so easily. I, for one,do not believe in the Tarot cards, i'm even scared of such things.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    I think suicide tape may "point" to a self hoaxed death. Remember Murray?:) Anyway, people posting videos just try to be helfpul so thank you again for sharing, LOvely One <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

You're welcome!! I remember seeing this WAAAYYYY back, around mid July when all of us were
    putting 2 and 2 together. This whistleblower person posted this on June 26 2009 which I found a little
    odd. They never posted anything else and that is what made it more believable to me. It didn't seem
    like this person wanted attention....seemed like they needed to confess to something to get it off
    their chest. (Thats how I saw it anyway)
    Whether or not its true, well we will never know. But this persons channel is still there and they never
    took down the message. I am shocked that some of you have never seen this..It was all over the hoax
    sites for months..but I am glad to share it for those of you who didn't hear of it yet.
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> (bearhug) backatcha heartphantom!!!
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    So this one is his only video uploaded on 26 Jun 2009, very quick and joined on 26 just for it? And says that plans were set in motion one year ago so around mid 2008. Thank you for sharing, Lovely One. Very interesting, i haven't seen it before. And yes, there are things speculated in the reading too.
    Did you see this comment?: "I know this is true also because I'm also a member of the "Inner Circle". Actually there are some very powerful men in the government who are part of this. Dr. Conrad Murray will be trialed guilty of course, but will be sent with his family to the Islands to live rest of their lives. They're very good friends with Michael. If you're interested to know more about this, get your hands to governments budget and you will find some really interesting points.. Hope this brings peace to all MJ fans!
    omgihminen 4 months ago "

WOW, just saw this heartphantom!! Thanks for sharing this!!! I will have to go and look at all of the comments
    on this page.....we may be on to something here!!! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    When you do a tarot reading, who gives the answers?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

thats a good question Sarhli. i remember i used to get one of these "kits" from the library a long time ago. it came with a book to tell the meaning of the cards. i had forgotten about that til you asked this question. huh i am not inclined to forget things that much either. ( except these days with so much on my mind and i think i am sympathy "chemo-brain" <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    @Sarahli, about the source of answers, i found this :
    "The essence of a divining tool is that it functions as a language through which we speak with the divine. It is not intended to replace your Source, God, Buddha, Goddess, Universe or Great Spirit, but rather to connect you with your deep intuition, your higher self, the divine source or God as it is expressed through you, or speaking in terms of energy, your feminine or yin principle. The feminine energy in all of us is that which receives, intuits and nurtures. The male or yang is that which wills, takes actions, and reasons."
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.calgarytarot.ca/tarot-and-religion<!-- m -->

thats a good question Sarhli. i remember i used to get one of these "kits" from the library a long time ago. it came with a book to tell the meaning of the cards. i had forgotten about that til you asked this question. huh i am not inclined to forget things that much either. ( except these days with so much on my mind and i think i am sympathy "chemo-brain" <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I'm not sure to understand Suspicous... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> .... but anyway <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    "The essence of a divining tool is that it functions as a language through which we speak with the divine. It is not intended to replace your Source, God, Buddha, Goddess, Universe or Great Spirit, but rather to connect you with your deep intuition, your higher self, the divine source or God as it is expressed through you, or speaking in terms of energy, your feminine or yin principle. The feminine energy in all of us is that which receives, intuits and nurtures. The male or yang is that which wills, takes actions, and reasons."

Thanks for the research. Now I don't know what to think about it..I've always seen tarot reading as some sort of magic...not really allowed by God.

Thanks for the research. Now I don't know what to think about it..I've always seen tarot reading as some sort of magic...not really allowed by God.

interesting , i always kind of looked at the holy spirit as being the feminine part of the trinity.kind of lends to the idea that these things have been used for a long time before the holy spirit came to be our guide and there would no longer be a need for them. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm not sure to understand Suspicous... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> .... but anyway <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

sorry dear i was still on my first cup of coffee <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Thanks for posting this Heart! Several of the points this person made are the same things I had been thinking. I will have to keep an eye on her videos.