Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• I'll start with the "Man in The Mirror" & I'll "Make That Change"!!!!
    You have my full love and support, Michael!!!

L.O.V.E. to all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I joined Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. some time ago. And I feel honored about it!
    I started with the "woman in the mirror".
    I'm proud to be on this ADVENTURE!

Michael, you have my respect for doing this and you have my full support on this.
    It really is a GREAT ADVENTURE!!!

Spread the L.O.V.E.!!!
  • I'm a soldier of this army too. AND I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD GET TO THE NEXT STAGE! WE ALL KNOW WHY MICHAEL DID THIS (If you read all of TIAI Revealed posts), SO WE SHOULD START SPREADING HIS MESSAGE! WE SHOULD START WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT NWO AND ILLUMINATI!!! WE CAN START SHARING SOUZA AND MO'S WAKE UP CALL VIDEOS. C'MON! WHAT DO YOU SAY? LET'S ACT, INSTEAD OF WRITING! WHAT DO YOU SAY?
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I join the Army of L.O.V.E.!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I've been spending my day going to different "MJ" sites online trying to recruit members for Michael's Army Of L.O.V.E! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • We are the world... we are the children...
    We are the Soldiers of L.O.V.E. and we're all ready to heal the world!
    You are not alone Michael, no more!!!!
  • My name is Simona..i'm a new soldier of the Army of L.O.V.E!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I wanna say to all the world how much i love Michael and I WANNA GIVE HIM ALL MY SUPPORT!!
    When YOU'll come back..I'LL BE THERE!! REALLY MICHAEL,I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm starting with The Man in the Mirror..
    I't ALL for L.O.V.E..this is it!
    I LOVE YOU MOST!!
  • Count me in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    Count me in <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Michael - If you ever read this, I love you so much and I will always stand by you! I miss you loads! xxx
  • I am the only one that thinks this is sad? Should we need to be told by Michael all about love? People seem to be enlightened and full of love and goodness since June but what sort of a world is is when the masses need need the death of someone they admire to bring the message of love? Love is everywhere and always has been since time began and always will be.Love should be in hearts already, if you are a good decent person there will be love there-it comes natural and either you feel the warmth and goodness in your heart and the warm glow of helping others or you do not-it is not something you can suddenly be aware of and aquire it like a can of baked beans from the supermarket shelf.Jesus and his deciples preached love and what happened?
    Love and goodness should have been in our hearts before June. It really is a sad state of affairs when a celebrity as huge as Michael has to preach the word of love-he shouldn't have to.

I absolutely agree with you, HB. And I would aslo like to add that I can understand it's never too late to spread the LOVE, and if it required Michael's "death" for this movement to begin, well then let it be. It has served its purpose. Love is not just a feeling. It is something you decide to do. Is it easy to love your enemies, or to forgive someone who has hurt you badly? Love forgives everything. This is why I admire Michael as the man and artist he is. He's one of the few artists who have used his beautiful voice to preach about love, and follow Jesus' commandment to spread the word of love and peace.
  • Sign me up. I'm all for love. I know that love can conquer all. Just look at the life of Jesus, and see how love can conquer any and everything (even death).

I'm all for being a member of the Army of L.O.V.E. I've started with the woman in the mirror, and moving on from there.

Sending love, peace, and light to you all.
  • KeikoKeiko Posts: 50
    Count me in. I'm honored, and I'll be there. I've been following this since day one, and will stay on for the ride as long as necessary.
  • This is a reply to all who wants more explanation about my post.

First, I'm a fan of MJ. A simple fan who loves his music. I don't have posters of MJ in my room, I don't have any MJ items at home. Well, I'm not an addict of MJ.

You don't have to be in the ''Army Of L.O.V.E'' to change the world or make an army of bla bla... I think, for you guys, Michael is a god for you. I know he did change some aspects of everybody's life but c'mon... you don't have to listen to him everytime to change something in your life. You don't need to depend on MJ to change the world before the fake ''end of the world in 2012''.

So that's why I think the Army of LOVE is a brainwash for everybody. Michael is controlling you right now guys !

First off, let me start by saying that I only believe in the CREATOR of all the heavens and the earth and all that dwell in it.

I am far from being an addict of Michael, far from being brainwashed and definitely far from thinking and believing he is a god or G*D. I'll never understand how people can call themselves fans and not have anything of Michael's in their home. You don't have to have him plastered all over your walls and have him basically be your home decorations to be a fan. That would categorize you as a fanatic.

You are already in an "Army of LOVE" if you have ever done something good for someone or something. It's all about doing good deeds.

I have never depended on Michael to change the world or anything else for that matter. I have been giving charity ever since I was a little girl. I have helped to feed the poor; give charity whether it be money, food or clothes; helping someone with their cart or their groceries; even something as small but as big as saying thank you or good morning or even a smile. Big or small a good deed is a good deed.

Sometimes it takes one person to get people to wake up and pay attention to their surroundings. If what they see that is going on around them is not good, they can change it. It's not about being brainwashed, it's about doing something.

The only one who is controlling me is me. Plain and simple.

I know to worship the CREATOR and not who the CREATOR has created.
  • I'm a soldier of this army too. AND I BELIEVE THAT WE SHOULD GET TO THE NEXT STAGE! WE ALL KNOW WHY MICHAEL DID THIS (If you read all of TIAI Revealed posts), SO WE SHOULD START SPREADING HIS MESSAGE! WE SHOULD START WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT NWO AND ILLUMINATI!!! WE CAN START SHARING SOUZA AND MO'S WAKE UP CALL VIDEOS. C'MON! WHAT DO YOU SAY? LET'S ACT, INSTEAD OF WRITING! WHAT DO YOU SAY?
    add to this watch alex jones prison planet .com movie 'fall of the republic' same site that endgames was on...if they pass the carbon tax they will be able to control our every move, we will have no more rights. and they will tax us to death. The police are being trained to spy on us. cable companies, children are being told in school to spy on there parents. boy scouts and girl scots are being trained to report energy wasting. They are setting up fema camps for people who waste energy, cause climate change. This happening!!!!!!! MJ was right we dont have much time.
  • I am making a t-shirt, that has a design on it where it says "Michael jackson's ARMY OF L.O.V.E." and it has this really awesome photo of Michael on it. And likely will have the TIAI website on the back.
  • I´m so in!!
    Check this page.... it´s not mine... but I think it´s a great idea.... all together sending love at the same time!

<!-- m -->http://www.majorloveprayer.org/<!-- m -->

I love you Michael!

THANKS STILL BELIEVE! I THOUGHT I SHOULD ADD ON TO YOUR POST AND IT'S VERY SIMILAR TO THE PRAYER AND CAN BE DONE EVERYDAY IF ONE WISHES TO...

COUNT ME IN ON THE ARMY! I've been trying to spread love, but people just think I'm losing my mind. I'm going to continue on with loving kindness to others and spread the msg about the nwo.

For those who are spiritual or looking for a way to spread LOVE:
    I've been doing this for a year and I feel great everytime I do it. Here is a meditation DEDICATED on HEALING THE WORLD...

http://www.meditationontwinheartslive.com/

"It is also an instrument of world and community service that eventually harmonizes the earth by blessing it with loving-kindness, peace, joy and goodwill." MTH

I apologize if I'm not supposed to post this type of stuff. I just think it's relevant to part of the message. =) PM me if you have any questions!
  • I would be honored to be in MJ's army of LOVE! The man is a wonderful, caring and highly intelligent human being and I love him dearly! I also love my fellow man and our planet dearly. I have always been an advocate of sorts for animals, children and elderly rights and I will definately continue this as long as God allows! I have recently became more aware and started doing more, including but not limited to, using less plastic, cleaning the area of garbage, recycling more and, in general, being more completely accepting of everyone for who they are and loving them for it. I feel we should all spread love in this world, we are all here for and because of God, and he wants LOVE! Thank you all!
  • I am joining the Army of Love! You have my full support!
  • I'm in. I want to continue to do my part to heal the children. I believe very strongly in this mission and it's been my life's work for 30 years. I also want to continue studying everything related to NWO. I study incessantly and apply what I've learned to stay awakened but most importantly to give as much love to youth and college students as I possibly can and feed them the positive images and abilities that the NWO seeks to destroy in the name of chaos.
  • i don't like the word ''army'' in any context, but i understand and support michael's message...

Yes, I'm also not fond of the word army because of the negative "vibe" it imparts, but the concept of "unity" for the greatest cause is what we are really representing. I have the utmost respect and gratitude for what Michael has done for this world, and the gift he is presenting to the world now with his message is the most loving and precious of them all! He said in TII movie "I do this for awareness, awakening, and hope." Well what has his death hoax done for everyone paying attention? It has made people more aware of what is happening in our world, awoken them to the truth, and given hope that WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD! Knowledge is power, and that is what Michael is sharing with us. When knowledge is hidden from us or distorted, we are being controlled. When we conquer our fear and the control it has over us, we find our own power. Michael said many times "The truth will prevail".

I know that it will. I love you Michael, "You're Just Another Part Of Me"!

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel

• I am with you. It is time to let the world know that LOVE is THE ONLY THING THAT HEALS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Let us make A CHANGE
  • I am joining the Army of Love, I am proud to be a member of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.
  • It's not about ourselves anymore, it's not about Michael either, it's about all of us and the future of our nation. not THEIR nation. It is ALL of OUR nation. We have to start with ourselves. We have to show the light to our friends and family, by all means. We have to make believers. We CAN and we WILL. FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR NATION, LET'S PUT A LITTLE L.O.V.E. for Michael.

Michael, you're the reason I am alive now.
    You're the one i'm IN love with.
    My life, is yours.
    And I stand now, for you.
    I L.O.V.E. you.

+++++++++++I AM JOINING THE .L.O.V.E. ARMY! ++++++++++++++
  • I am joining the Army of Love and am in full support.Is all for L.O.V.E
  • Private lotus_sutra reporting for duty <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->!

Thank you T.S. for all that you have shared and given to us, may you always be surrounded by blessings!