Michael Jackson part 2 "The Messenger" (MJHoaxLive)

Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3tq9ane6]

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Is there connection between blond girls who believes MJ is alive and french guy who once went to 71 amb. station? Who is she, probably guest in here.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Is there connection between blond girls who believes MJ is alive and french guy who once went to 71 amb. station? Who is she, probably guest in here.

That blonde woman is Twiggy, the one who attends to hearings etc with Pearl and yep Twiggy and Tristan (the French dude who made this video) are friends. Twiggy has her own blog and chat room. She doesn't post on hoax forums as far as I know.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

That blonde woman is Twiggy, the one who attends to hearings etc with Pearl and yep Twiggy and Tristan (the French dude who made this video) are friends. Twiggy has her own blog and chat room. She doesn't post on hoax forums as far as I know.

that's nice, but she could have been here as a guest I believe. They don't provide much back up why they believe it is a hoax either.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Great to hear that someone say publicly what we know from two years .... I think this is beautiful and important ... I like it !! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->