New video from TigerBelieve

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3e93ixc8]

Comments

• Thank you for sharing this video. She does great research and I find her videos very insightful.

Speaking of Tom Jones, I found it really interesting that he showed up on the final show of American Idol. I do know they have several guests and a good mix of newer and older entertainers yet it was still a surprise to me that one of them was Tom Jones.

Blessings.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Interesting that ..about American Idol. A couple of seasons ago of Australian Idol, the show theme music was Can You Feel It and Jerms was a guest judge and the competitors all did MJ songs. Things that make you go hmm.
    Yes Voice, I agree. Tiger puts a lot into her videos.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    It would really make sense that they would use the song "Im Alive" in the Cirque Du Soleil show!!!!!!
    She really connected some dots here!!!
  • Watching all those videos makes me puzzled.
    Thinking about all those details and links for your own death hoax must take time!
    No wonder why Michael took so long to come back with Invincible! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Great video. Tom Jones is in on this, too? Well, its not unusual lol.. ok, that was a bad joke but its true. Nothing is unusual anymore <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->. Its simply enlightening.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Amazing video. Thank you for posting this RK. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    WOW! This was great! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Thank you for sharing!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great video! Here's Tom Jones singing "I'm Alive" posted in Nov. 08. Interesting that he was friends with both Elvis and MJ.
    [youtube:jt15av7o]