Real Star Stories: The Jackson 5

iLOVEMJBeLIEveiLOVEMJBeLIEve Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in News
So there was a tribute show tonight of the Jackson 5 on CNN. It will are again on 7:30 pm. Tito Jackson was interviewed and he used the present tense a lot. hoping it would be on youtube soon. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    So there was a tribute show tonight of the Jackson 5 on CNN. It will are again on 7:30 pm. Tito Jackson was interviewed and he used the present tense a lot. hoping it would be on youtube soon. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

I am watching Janet Jackson with Morgan, right now it is happening. Wheh, will be Tito, today?
    They talk about Jackson5.
    "my brothers were famous when I was 2 years old at the time we moved to CA". Now the talk about her emotional eater issue. She says she felt unattractive and had an issue with seflesteem. BTW she is wearing black dress. to be continued...[color]
    She was calling father Joseph because he said call him Joseph not dad, but he loved her in his way.

Important part. Michael. THEY TALK ABOUT CHILDHOOD, ESP. WITH MICHAEL. AGAIN SHE SMILES A LOT TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL. MOSCONCEPTION ABOUT MJ- ALAWAYS ABOUT LOVE, GENTLE. MIRGAN SAYS HE INTERVIEWED MICHAEL SOME TIME AGO. WHAT? " I GOT BACK TO WORK RIGHT AFTER MY BROTHER PASSED". I think this interview was long time ago, wasn't it?

What is it with Morgan he focused on Michael's close people. Because it is close to June 25th?
  • So there was a tribute show tonight of the Jackson 5 on CNN. It will are again on 7:30 pm. Tito Jackson was interviewed and he used the present tense a lot. hoping it would be on youtube soon. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

I am watching Janet Jackson with Morgan, right now it is happening. Wheh, will be Tito, today?
    They talk about Jackson5.

Yep i just saw that...

Damn i missed the Jackson 5 thing though...oh well it is on again tomorrow at 5:30 EST

Also there was SUPPOSED to be a James Brown special on CNN at 8pm but instead was Amanda Knox
  • She was calling father Joseph because he said call him Joseph not dad, but he loved her in his way.

Important part. Michael. THEY TALK ABOUT CHILDHOOD, ESP. WITH MICHAEL. AGAIN SHE SMILES A LOT TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL. MOSCONCEPTION ABOUT MJ- ALAWAYS ABOUT LOVE, GENTLE. MIRGAN SAYS HE INTERVIEWED MICHAEL SOME TIME AGO. WHAT? " I GOT BACK TO WORK RIGHT AFTER MY BROTHER PASSED". I think this interview was long time ago, wasn't it?

What is it with Morgan he focused on Michael's close people. Because it is close to June 25th?

This Janet interview is from several months ago however i know all the MICHAEL talk...first Kathy and Paris, now this, the Jackson 5 special, and then Latoya is supposed to be on too sometime this week i heard...
  • I guess June 25 is approaching, so they will invite the Jackson's for interviews and talk about Michael.