New from LunaJoe.

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is a fantastic video loaded with relative information concerning the media agenda and 2005 trial.
A must watch. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> Luna.
[youtube:19lfwcmj]

Comments

• The last part of Michael's speech makes me cry. The expression on his face and the tone of his voice are so sincere and true. Why is this man abused by so many? This is an EXCELLENT video, thanks RK.
  • LooolLoool Posts: 45
    Wow, thanks for this great video <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Really stirs my heart... the pain he must have felt... unimaginable... Raises so many questions...

Like he said in one speech about abused children, "I'm so sensitive to your pain."
    How I love that man. He truly is in a position to bring healing to the world...he has earned this by what he has been through and who he is.
  • LooolLoool Posts: 45
    Really stirs my heart... the pain he must have felt... unimaginable... Raises so many questions...

Like he said in one speech about abused children, "I'm so sensitive to your pain."
    How I love that man. He truly is in a position to bring healing to the world...he has earned this by what he has been through and who he is.

I sooo agree <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Can`t see it (Germany) ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you very much for posting. Well done. The music industry had it in for Michael for many reasons, but I think particularly for his catalog. There is so much underneath.