Top Secret MJ Videos Protected by Armed Guards!

Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
edited January 1970 in News
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/11/michael-jackson-top-secret-videos-this-is-it-armed-guards-dr-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-sony-subpoenaed/
The last videos of Michael Jackson were so top secret, they were transported in an unmarked truck, accompanied by armed guards in the dead of the night ... this according to new docs filed in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case.

You ask what Conrad Murray has to do with MJ videos? Well, Dr. Murray wants to see ALL of the rehearsal videos shot for the doomed "This is It" tour. Murray's lawyers believe it could show Michael was in such a frail condition ... there were many reasons for his death other than Propofol.

Murray's lawyers subpoenaed the tapes, but now Sony Pictures -- which has possession of the videos -- is objecting for several reasons. Sony claims there are more than 20 boxes of videos and it would cost $200,000 to log and reproduce all of them.

But in the docs, Sony describes how top secret the videos were to the studio. Sony lawyers say, "When they were transported to the Sony lot in Culver City, the transport in an unmarked truck was accompanied by armed guards in the dead of the night."

When the tapes were in an editing bay, security guards were posted outside the door and no Internet access was allowed in the room.

And a Sony honcho also submitted a declaration which says the videos "have a high monetary value inherent in their potential for future uses. Those uses include one or more 'anniversary editions.'"

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A TII 2 would be a great way to honor the 2nd anniversary of Michael's "death". Let us judge how sick and frail he was in these other hours of footage. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> It would surely make lots more $$. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Top Secret Hoax movie comming together? <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • Top Secret Hoax movie comming together? <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The trial is definitely going to be very interesting. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    But in the docs, Sony describes how top secret the videos were to the studio. Sony lawyers say, "When they were transported to the Sony lot in Culver City, the transport in an unmarked truck was accompanied by armed guards in the dead of the night."

Who is the "dead" of the night? Who is BAD? <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • op Secret MJ Videos Protected by Armed Guards!

6/11/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The last videos of Michael Jackson were so top secret, they were transported in an unmarked truck, accompanied by armed guards in the dead of the night...

So, is this our clue? Maybe that Michael was transported by Armed Guards in an unmarked truck in the middle of the night?
    Murray's lawyers subpoenaed the tapes, but now Sony Pictures -- which has possession of the videos -- is objecting for several reasons. Sony claims there are more than 20 boxes of videos and it would cost $200,000 to log and reproduce all of them.

This story is crazy. There is no way that "if" Sony has 20 boxes of tapes that they haven't already gone through them, watched them, logged them, and protected them. We are talking Michael Jackson - the most recognizable person on the planet and probably the most valuable name in entertainment history. This made me think of someone's storage locker where they have old home movies just thrown in a box getting dusty.

Blessings

• You ask what Conrad Murray has to do with MJ videos? Well, Dr. Murray wants to see ALL of the rehearsal videos shot for the doomed "This is It" tour. Murray's lawyers believe it could show Michael was in such a frail condition ... there were many reasons for his death other than Propofol.

I'm very interested, too. Some say he was healthy as a horse, some say he was sick and frail. If he was sick at all (he said he had laryngitis on 6-24), it wasn't to the point of DYING! He has shown no sides of being sick. In fact, I remember first seeing him at the O2 thinking how good he looked.
    I'm still assuming that Murray and Sony both know about the Hoax. Like Purelove said, there's no way they are just letting 20 boxes of MJ tapes go to waste. It takes $200,000 to log them all?The actual tapes would make them millions more so that's a weak excuse <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Top Secret MJ Videos Protected by Armed Guards!

6/11/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The last videos of Michael Jackson were so top secret, they were transported in an unmarked truck, accompanied by armed guards in the dead of the night...

So, is this our clue? Maybe that Michael was transported by Armed Guards in an unmarked truck in the middle of the night?

That was my first thought too. And notice the TS in the title? Top Secret. I kinda really think this article was aimed towards us. TS has been AWOL, we still haven't figured out the details of June 25th so TMZ gives us a clue? It's possible I suppose.

This story is crazy. There is no way that "if" Sony has 20 boxes of tapes that they haven't already gone through them, watched them, logged them, and protected them. We are talking Michael Jackson - the most recognizable person on the planet and probably the most valuable name in entertainment history. This made me think of someone's storage locker where they have old home movies just thrown in a box getting dusty.

Blessings

Exactly, these tapes are not just sitting there gathering dust. Everything's been done already...unless these tapes are the movie MJ has been filming since June 25th and are waiting to be put together for the film ...and Murray's team would know this. Not that the movie's premiere would be in front of a jury panel but if so, I hope they at least get some popcorn while watching the greatest show on earth. I also find it interesting that extra precautions are being taken to make sure this footage doesn't leak on the internet or get in the wrong hands.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    yes, some say it was weak, some not, in the autopsy report that was published said that it was healthy ... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Tapes?

Who the fuck uses tape anymore. No one. This would all be digital footage.

This is a direct link to the "missing tapes" CCTV footage from Carrolwood... which in my opinion is a direct tie in or link to something else.

I believe there ARE missing tapes, or secret tapes, or tapes that are very valuable, and hold some secret, some giant key to this entire puzzle... but I believe they are from years ago... say... 2003ish... and I believe they will come to light... and they are just flirting with us.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    What does it mean by the last videos of Michael Jackson? Are they recent videos or videos that he did 20 years ago? Why bring this story out now? I am sure that the "Estate" has gathered all his artistic works. Also reminds me when they were delivering and guarding the This is It film - Men in Black - in the dead of night lol. Seems to be some parallels to this story and the "protection" of This is It movie.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    If you go to this IMDB link and check out the "Visual Effects" and "Camera and Electrical Department" crew list -
    bec is right...

This would all be digital footage.

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477715/fullcredits#cast<!-- m -->
    Isn't this the same or very similar TMZ story from April??

Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals To Show Warning Signs

4/29/2011 6:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers have subpoenaed Sony for the raw footage from the "This Is It" rehearsals to show the jury ... Michael Jackson was a physical and mental mess before he died ... TMZ has learned.

0428-mj-tour-ex-02.jpg

We've learned Murray's lawyers want the tapes to show Jackson was slow, lethargic and weak in the days prior to his death. Although some of the video shows an alert MJ, other portions, we're told, clearly show something is wrong with the singer.

Murray's lawyers want to show jurors in the manslaughter case ... Michael was ill or even dying before the fateful morning ... so it wasn't really the June 25 Propofol injections that killed MJ.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/29/michael-j ... slow-weak/<!-- m -->

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/11/michael-jackson-top-secret-videos-this-is-it-armed-guards-dr-conrad-murray-manslaughter-trial-sony-subpoenaed/
    The last videos of Michael Jackson were so top secret, they were transported in an unmarked truck, accompanied by armed guards in the dead of the night ... this according to new docs filed in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case.

You ask what Conrad Murray has to do with MJ videos? Well, Dr. Murray wants to see ALL of the rehearsal videos shot for the doomed "This is It" tour. Murray's lawyers believe it could show Michael was in such a frail condition ... there were many reasons for his death other than Propofol.

When the tapes were in an editing bay, security guards were posted outside the door and no Internet access was allowed in the room.

And a Sony honcho also submitted a declaration which says the videos "have a high monetary value inherent in their potential for future uses. Those uses include one or more 'anniversary editions.'"
    Where is TMZ's link to the "Document" they are talking about in this article?

"this according to new docs filed in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case."
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/11/michael-j ... ubpoenaed/<!-- m -->

Don't they usually provide a link when they are talking about a specific "Document" ??

Hmmm...

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/creditors ... td-herpes/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/12/michael-j ... ial-order/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/14/katherine ... executors/<!-- m -->
  • I was wondering if we were ever going to know about the missing hours of rehearsal. Well the way I see it, those tape are being guarded so heavily because it A) shows that Michael isn't dead or B) shows that he was healthy. I feel like this is winding down but I've had that feeling for the past year so I am probably wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    There was no rehearsal, only shoots for the movie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hint hint, clue clue.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that makes sense.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I agree with bec it was always going to be a movie, and seems to always been safeguarded:

On stage with the ‘King of Pop’

Michael Jackson's "This Is It," which opened last Tuesday for an limited cinematic run of two weeks, was the king of the box office this weekend, leading both the U.S. and international charts with profits of about $101 million worldwide.

Edited from raw video of rehearsals for what was supposed to be Jackson's final concert tour this summer, the film shares intimate behind the scenes moments with one of the most widely beloved, controversial and influential artists of all-time - all captured on film thanks to the steady hands of Tim Patterson, a Corvallis native and Oregon State University graduate who worked as a cameraman and later as an editor on the film.

A once in a lifetime opportunity

Patterson lives in Valencia, Calif., with his wife, Jill Jones, and runs a small production company called Tim Patterson Productions Inc. He got on board with "This Is It" in May, after reading a newspaper article that said that AEG Live was handling Jackson's comeback concert series.

Summertime is an off-season for Patterson's business, so he decided to call up an old-friend, Paul Gongaware, who works with Concerts West and AEG Live, and he offered to shoot rehearsals of the show.

Over the years, Patterson had worked with Gongaware from time to time, on various projects including music videos and Warren Miller films. In the mid-'90s, he'd worked on promotions for Jackson's "HIStory" tour.

He couldn't have caught Gongaware at a better time. It turned out that he and other producers had just been discussing the possibility of filming some behind the scenes footage for the tour.

"I really enjoyed working with Michael on the "HIStory tour," Patterson said. "I thought it would be really cool to be involved with his last tour."

For the next six weeks, he and another camera person, Sandrine Orabona, worked closely with Jackson and the cast and crew filming about 140 hours of raw video destined to be used for archival footage and Web promotions for the tour.

When Jackson died on Friday, May 25, the entire project came to a dramatic halt just six days before the cast and crew was scheduled to fly to London for the concert series premiere at the O2 Arena.

The following Monday, Patterson was asked to bring all of the raw footage and his editing system to the AEG facilities in Los Angeles, where it was placed in a vault in a room with a security guard posted outside the door.While the world reeled in shock from Jackson's sudden death, Patterson began cutting sequences of film.

<!-- m -->http://www.gazettetimes.com/news/local/ ... mode=story<!-- m -->
  • Those uses include one or more 'anniversary editions.'"

The "Thriller 25" album was an anniversary edition. In 2012 there will be a 30th anniversary of Thriller.. this time a movie <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_25<!-- m -->

…which makes me think of the SWAT van in which Michael’s body was transported after the memorial <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-j ... es-center/<!-- m -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    1. If Michael was that frail, why Murray was giving him Propofol mixed with sedatives? I see second degree murder case here, not manslaughter.
    2. If tapes are top secret, why Estate does not possess them?
    3. If those tapes really contain what they say, why LAPD and prosecution do not refer to them on their investigation. Wouldn't those tapes help them ease accusation?
    4. What the fuck "in the dead of the night" excatly means? Tapes so secretive they were trasported in armored car..........in the dead of the night.......along with Michael perhaps?
  • DanielaDaniela Posts: 37
    The article, On Stage With The King of Pop, says "When Jackson died on Friday, May 25" ...WTF...He "died" Thursday, June 25th. How can anyone get that date wrong?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wrap it up already Mike! I'm dying to see it. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

By the way, I think there is LOTS of footage from lots of years. That is why there are probably also that many tapes.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The month of June is getting interesting. They said they would have some clues in this month, I think there are a couple of them here.
    Murray's lawyers say that Michael was frail and weak, but according to Kenny Ortega, when he sent him to return home, Murray interfered and said that Michael was very fine and that Ortega did not have to intrude on their work.
    This news is interesting but also very strange. It seems that the defense of Murray is totally lost, they can not even follow a coherent line of inquiry. This can not be serious! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sony claims there are more than 20 boxes of videos and it would cost $200,000 to log and reproduce all of them.

How big are the boxes? Moving boxes or storage boxes? There was around 80 to 100 hours of rehearsal, just a few big hard disks would be enough and logging and reproducing them would not cost 200K, so if there are really 20 boxes (either moving boxes or 40-feeters for that matter) means that there is LOTS of footage they are talking about that does not contain 'rehearsal' footage, but other stuff.

I hereby want to offer my help to Sony. I do not ask 200K, just enough to cover my monthly costs and I will shift through them all, log them, reproduce them, whatever you want <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AEG shot the footage and sold the videos to Sony, right? Murray, who’s hired by AEG, wants to see ALL the videos, but Sony objects for several reasons. Only one reason is mentioned in the TMZ article. Another relevant reason might be that Murray is ordered by AEG to “steal” the videos, because of their high monetary value and may be because they claim they have still rights too. Murray’s team (AEG) thinks that the only way to get close to the videos is to subpoena them. To prevent them from stealing the videos were heavily guarded by Sony.