I have to say this, I can't keep it inside any more

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for your reply @ Rottiestyl

I am aquarious <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> What are aquarians supossed to do from now on?
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    Rottiestyl

Thank you for sharing your story ... it really touched me.

much love
  • on 1308769384:
    <br />Thanks for your reply @ Rottiestyl <br /><br /><br />I am aquarious  :) What are aquarians supossed to do from now on?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I have no idea if all the Feb. connections are just to me or just that we are moving in to the age of Aquarious. I can tell you that so many more things have happened to me concerning MJ since my original post that I have lost 40 lbs. I am in a mental state I have never known and can not explain. It's almost as if I can feel all the pain this world is harboring and every single solitary time I ask God what is happening to me MJ's TII comes on tv or a movie I am watching at that moment will mention MJ or play one of his songs. . Before it was within a 24 to 36 hr. period, now it's within hrs. even min. I have dreams I can't explain but each time something bad is about to happen in it it's as if I am being told to wake up. You tell me. I am overwhelmed with loneliness and cry all the time yet I am not depressed. The number 7 is appearing to me everyday, all day, every where.  I describe myself as once being a shy, quiet, friendly artist child turned badass in a 15 min. span. I have always been the one everyone came to to fight their battles for them, and I always did.<br /><br /><br />I wrote a poem for MJ called "The Child and The Warrior" but I now believe I wrote it for us both but my warrior will never step to my side which is why what is happening to me now has me hovering in an unknown place. I am not a crier. But the frustration of not knowing all this and honestly at this point because of the things that are happening I am stuck between accepting MJ did die or these signs are my angels letting me know he hasn't. Try living with that turmoil.  The heart and the head play no part in this with me now. I can't pick one and I can't combine them and as an Aquarian yourself, you know how sensitive to these things we are.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I simply don't know what to tell you. I don't even know what to tell myself.<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thank you for your post Rottiestyl i i was never a fan of MJ in fact never i have been fanatical on no one, if i like his music but never i intesar for his life, i wonder why i am in this forum since 2009, .and do not have the answer