Jackson Kids -- Daddy's BAD ASS Motorcycle Memorial

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in News
Jackson Kids -- Daddy's BAD ASS Motorcycle Memorial
6/21/2011 11:56 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The Jackson kids recently got a glimpse of the coolest Michael Jackson memorial yet -- in the form of a SICK custom-painted motorcycle ... depicting the King of Pop at various stages in his career.

0621-mj-bike-launch.jpg

Paris Jackson tweeted the photos over the weekend -- and the timing couldn't be more perfect ... because this Saturday marks the two-year anniversary of their father's death.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/21/jackson-k ... paint-job/<!-- m -->

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Will be an happy anniversary <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> .... two years of freedom for Michael

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    so.... @parisjaxon is her!!!???
  • I am wondering if the children are aware of the father's hoax, or they are playing the game as the rest of the family. I am a parent, if I had to fake my death because of being under witness protection, I will not tell my children 1) to save them from bad people 2) to save myself, so they do not go after me and kill me. I guess I think it this way.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Yep and this can be proof that TMZ is wathcing out for this forum and that's how they found out about Paris' Twitter account. Or maybe they already know it because of Michael. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I love the bike, but there's something that is throwing me off-guard. Why does the sign that says, "Speed Limit 55" backwards and the "U-HAUL" designs are not? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    LOL, anyone else notice how ASS is capitalized like Front has done a few times in the "BACK" thread when spelling ASSume? Plus the article emphasizes "BAD" (era).

Yep and this can be proof that TMZ is wathcing out for this forum and that's how they found out about Paris' Twitter account. Or maybe they already know it because of Michael. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I wouldn't be surprised if TMZ got this article directly from watching this site. We're still the only MJ site on their blogroll.
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/<!-- m -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    [glow=red:1omv128g]Daddy's B A M M[/glow:1omv128g]
  • I love the bike, but there's something that is throwing me off-guard. Why does the sign that says, "Speed Limit 55" backwards and the "U-HAUL" designs are not? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

Great question - one that I don't have an answer to. Perhaps it's for the driver when looking in the mirror - a reminder of sorts? LOL. I really don't know.

Just wondering if TMZ posted that picture after stealing the picture from Paris' Twitter account or if "someone" provided them a picture to use?
    Paris Jackson tweeted the photos over the weekend -- and the timing couldn't be more perfect ... because this Saturday marks the two-year anniversary of their father's death.

The timing couldn't be more perfect? That sounds kind of odd to me.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael is bad ass <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    are you ready to rumble?
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Jackie just tweeted:

I'm so proud @OfficialDealz for the amazing MJ Tribute motorcycle he built! #prouddadtweet
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    LOL, anyone else notice how ASS is capitalized like Front has done a few times in the "BACK" thread when spelling ASSume? Plus the article emphasizes "BAD" (era).

I wouldn't be surprised if TMZ got this article directly from watching this site. We're still the only MJ site on their blogroll.
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/blogroll/<!-- m -->
    First thought that came to mind when I read the thread title .
    That bike is BAD ASS.
    The timing couldn't be more perfect for Daddy's BAMM?
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    I knew that Paris account was real!!!!!!!
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    nice hayabusa btw
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    "BAD ASS"

Why's there a space in between...?
    If they meant 'badass' as in like awesome or wicked or something, they wouldn't have used a space...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The same here about ASS and Back/Front - instant connection.

I want to say Hi to TMZ because they are watching us.....and we are watching them hahahahahhh and we both pretend we don't know about each other <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The last sentence with the perfect timing is ODD duhhh!!

And YES I would LOVE to ride that bike.... <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • [glow=red:3v54wb70]Daddy's B A M M[/glow:3v54wb70]
    <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This link takes you a flickr account that seems to have photos of this same bike:

<!-- m -->http://www.flickr.com/photos/41564535@N ... otostream/<!-- m -->

Blessings.........
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "The Jackson kids recently got a glimpse of the coolest Michael Jackson memorial yet -- in the form of a SICK custom-painted motorcycle ..."

I don't get it: what has a memorial to do with the motors and why they call them SICK?

Sorry TMZ but this post is very cryptic to me, I don't get it <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    [glow=red:2vyyynbs]Daddy's B A M M[/glow:2vyyynbs]

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Uff! That's one hell of a bike! Love it! <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878

NOt likely, since TMZ say that Paris Tweeted these photos THIS weeken... and Parisjaxon's last tweet was [glow=red:3bh8q381]on April[/glow:3bh8q381]4th

I would think that the real PAris account would be a bit more protective about either who she lets in to her account,,, OR under a name that isn't soooo easy to find... <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878

NOt likely, since TMZ say that Paris Tweeted these photos THIS weeken... and Parisjaxon's last tweet was [glow=red:3dbkuw34]on April[/glow:3dbkuw34]4th

I would think that the real PAris account would be a bit more protective about either who she lets in to her account,,, OR under a name that isn't soooo easy to find... <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

Edit: CC perhaps you meant @pariisjaxn and Not parisjaxon ??
    the first one is the real one...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

NOt likely, since TMZ say that Paris Tweeted these photos THIS weeken... and Parisjaxon's last tweet was [glow=red:2lr2cmzx]on April[/glow:2lr2cmzx]4th

Edit: CC perhaps you meant @pariisjaxn and Not parisjaxon ??
    the first one is the real one...

Yes, sorry! Í mean @pariisjaxn... I think they know is paris twitter or they made this article reading this forum... i thinkk is the second and thats why they put BAD ASS, becasue they read about BACK too... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    I hope they aren´t playing with us... and about the SICK comment maybe they are calling us SICK... I hope not!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Andrea wrote:

Andrea, something like this

Front wrote: Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that! SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in pe...