Latoya Jackson on Piers Morgan tonight!

2»

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    In the Today Show interview... She mentions Michael was in a Catch-22.

Does anyone else remember that poem by TimesRemembered777 (I know he was banned but I liked him)

TICK TOCK.........

Will you hold my hand
    And stop the bleeding
    Would you still love me at a time that's fleeting
    A time of hardships that seem without meaning
    A time of confusion
    A time of pain
    A memorial of the lovely rain
    That once blanketed you from this pain
    As time propels evil and good
    As veils are lifted as they should
    Expose the smiles behind the masks
    True intentions are revealed at last
    Will you still care
    Enough to bare
    The tears that we once shared
    Love knows no distance
    In these corridors of time
    Worlds apart but never far
    You are my shining star
    The test of time --- tick tock, tick tock.......
    Can you hear my heart beat in sync with the clock
    The hour hand stops on six
    The second hand 25 minutes to bliss
    [fade:2pif99dt]Catch-22 [/fade:2pif99dt]---goodbye kiss
    Kiss of "death"
    Freedom of that first breath
    The air so sweet and pure
    But what must be endured
    Is like Heaven and Hell
    In a cosmic collision
    A wonderful and horrific vision
    Angels will prevail on the wings of truth
    Pure and sweet like the innocence of youth
    The chimes are like a child's laughter
    Bittersweet chimes ---[fade:2pif99dt]catch-22[/fade:2pif99dt]
    Remember the times for me and for you
    Will you still love me
    Will you still hold me
    Will you always be my friend
    Unconditionally 'til the end
    Until that clock chimes again
    Tick tock, tick tock.......
    This clock won't stop
    This never ending love
    Expands through time and space
    One day soon we'll meet again in that magical place
    Tick tock, tick tock...........
    These are the building blocks
    To erect a stronger foundation
    To continue to love through another generation
    Tick tock, tick tock..........

Another coincedence? Because, in my opinion, that's not really a common phrase.
    Yes...I looked that up last night too and his account is still operational but he hasn't posted since the kerfuffel on 30th may. So no ban there just hurt feelings or posting as Front now (IMO)
  • I only caught the last 20 minutes or so last night...i hope they re-air it on the weekend so i can watch it...Laytoya is well Latoya...always an odd ball and making wierd remarks however come on what mother would say HE'S DEAD on the phone and scream it in someones ear???

Ah well anyhow all apart of Michaels masterplan...i have to admit iam getting anxious and want this to end asap
  • Yes...I looked that up last night too and his account is still operational but he hasn't posted since the kerfuffel on 30th may. So no ban there just hurt feelings or posting as Front now (IMO)

Oh... Well I just assumed since all of his posts got locked that they banned him. I wish he hadn't left. He never said anything misleading or rude to anyone.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Reading the summarized version of LaToya's book, tells me her story-line is very organized. No wonder 95% of the world believes Michael is dead and there was foul play. If I hadn't been here for 2 years, I would definately believe her story that coincides with many other family and people close to him through many years.[glow=red:1htu90nv] If Michael is alive, then he is the grand story-teller [/glow:1htu90nv]and boy did he make this story tight and well-thought through. Incredible. If she is telling the truth, then it means that the murderers are the ones to creatively put together the thousands of hoax details for the purpose of what???--making a small percentage think he's alive? Makes no sense at all. He's ALIVE and coming BACK!
    This is the ultimate THRILLA! It's got everything and a little bit of the truth for good measure. There seems to be Michael and the Jacksons the media reported as opposed to Michael and his family as they really are. I don't buy into MJ being drug dependant, poor with finances and mostly estranged from his family, although it does make for a heart wrenching read. We were told to discover the man we never knew and from what I've observed and it is a far different persona than what has been mass programmed to the majority through the negative media.
    Interesting tie in with the mafia and Gordon, then Latoya piecing it together with the 93 allegations. Me thinks this outcome will be vindication for LaToya as well and finally clear up the stigma she has had to carry since that press conference. How wonderful of our boy to take care of everyone. But isn't this why we love him so?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Reading the summarized version of LaToya's book, tells me her story-line is very organized. No wonder 95% of the world believes Michael is dead and there was foul play. If I hadn't been here for 2 years, I would definately believe her story that coincides with many other family and people close to him through many years.[glow=red:2qdp76k9] If Michael is alive, then he is the grand story-teller [/glow:2qdp76k9]and boy did he make this story tight and well-thought through. Incredible. If she is telling the truth, then it means that the murderers are the ones to creatively put together the thousands of hoax details for the purpose of what???--making a small percentage think he's alive? Makes no sense at all. He's ALIVE and coming BACK!
    This is the ultimate THRILLA! It's got everything and a little bit of the truth for good measure. There seems to be Michael and the Jacksons the media reported as opposed to Michael and his family as they really are. I don't buy into MJ being drug dependant, poor with finances and mostly estranged from his family, although it does make for a heart wrenching read. We were told to discover the man we never knew and from what I've observed and it is a far different persona than what has been mass programmed to the majority through the negative media.
    Interesting tie in with the mafia and Gordon, then Latoya piecing it together with the 93 allegations. Me thinks this outcome will be vindication for LaToya as well and finally clear up the stigma she has had to carry since that press conference. How wonderful of our boy to take care of everyone. But isn't this why we love him so?

Well said RK. She is laying the groundwork, giving us some of the "why" Michael had to fake his death. This way the world is hearing it and when Michael returns, they will have a better understanding of why Michael did what he had to do. I'm sure we will hear more and more stories like this come out in the near future. Well that is my opinion anyway.
    Latoya is very convincing in the "murder" theory, if I didn't have my "Hoax glasses" on, she would have convinced me that Michael WAS murdered, she's a great actress!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    This is a link to a brief outline of LaToya's book.
    http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5A535C5E53

Thanks for posting this link RK. I'll admit it was a difficult read - I don't know how much to believe of what LaToya says. She is portraying here the 'poor drug dependant victim Michael', and I hate to say it, relaying some not-so-good parenting moments.

It's one thing the family saying he's dead, but this book is really laying it on thick - maybe she doesn't know, maybe she does and is playing a part, maybe she does and it's me who's been horribly fooled.

I have to say, I'm troubled by this book review. I'll need to look at it again after a good night's sleep I think.
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    Ohhh , i don't know what to think.How much is the truth there ?
    " She says Leonard told her that Michael was at times animated at the meeting but also seemed like he didn’t care about details, he wasn’t acting perfectionist and Leonard felt like Michael knew for one reason or another he would never perform those concerts." So, how did MJ knew about it ? And they actually didn't talk much on this years so what she tells here she knows from others.
    " Paris says Michael was always cold, freezing. He would sit by the fireplace and fall asleep there. Paris says Michael always cried and they (the kids) watched to make sure everything was fine. Paris says Michael was freezing and needed a doctor and then turned the lights and they were in the dark. Latoya asks they turned the lights out? Paris says yes and they cut the phones off." Hope this is not true.......