Prince at Stade de France on June 30 2011 - MJ Tribute

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[BBvideo 425,350:2aw94nmf]

Comments

• He was in Montreal at the Metropolis, He did his show around midnight and fans were getting tired of waiting. Once he perfomed it rocked the whole place. I did not go but my friends did.
    In Montreal every June 24, we have the Jazz Festival, beautiful to see, Prince was part of it. Last year we had Stevie Wonder. I remember hearing that Michael wanted to be part of it once upon a time and never got around to do so.

Prince

What luck-right at the very last minute, the brilliant and unpredictable Prince asked if he could perform two late-night shows during the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal. The Festival had a one-word answer: YES! This incredible performer, last with us 10 years ago, had visited Métropolis and liked the venue. This time, he's happy to deliver two out-of-the-blue impromptu shows, [highlight=#ffff80:2idu3tzz]June 24 and 25 at 11:30 p.m.,[/highlight:2idu3tzz]at the Métropolis. A complete and multi-talented artist, his every concert only enhances his legendary stature. The performances are even more exciting because of the intimacy of the venue: a capacity of 2000, for a performer more accustomed to playing arenas 10 times that size! Better yet, the star has asked us to transform the venue into a massive dance floor for the occasion. Therefore, the parterre will be reserved for dancing, with only 300 reserved seats in the balcony. Tickets for these surprise concerts go on sale tomorrow at noon.

<!-- m -->http://www.montrealjazzfest.com/program ... x?id=10477<!-- m -->