Pic...Michael arriving at the Staples Center??

AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
edited September 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone ever seen this picture before?<br /><br />the-late-michael-jackson-1958-2009_552x601.jpg<br /><br />For clothing (jacket and shirt) is a photo of Michael coming to rehearse and shoot TII. The jacket is the same.<br />I found it interesting because I've never seen before. If it's a picture TII, Michael arrived with straight hair and then made ​​her famous hairstyle to perform on stage with  curly hair, maybe it is proved that a film and not necessarily only a test.<br />So this is the sick man who came to the tests so discouraged and in need of protection of security guards?<br />I think not!

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I don't know where Michael arrives, but he is soooo sexy and yummy. medium-smiley-119.gif medium-smiley-047.gif
  • He look like he's gonna slap that camera right out his face!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And what the hell is in the cleft of his chin?!?! It's looks like doo doo.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I don't know where Michael arrives, but he is soooo sexy and yummy. medium-smiley-119.gif medium-smiley-047.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I agree! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    He look like he's gonna slap that camera right out his face!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • He look like he's gonna slap that camera right out his face!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe he had some chocolate ice cream and it leaked in the cleft. Or!!!!! I will leave it into your imagination. (doo doo) <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Now jokes aside. If that is the picture of him doing TII, and they have said that he was a frail sick man, well then I am the Queen of England. Does that look like a sick man whose lungs are damaged, and the had bronchitis?? I don't think so... He is also not a man who is worried that someone would kill him. No way..
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    He look like he's gonna slap that camera right out his face!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe he had some chocolate ice cream and it leaked in the cleft. Or!!!!! I will leave it into your imagination. (doo doo) <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Now jokes aside. If that is the picture of him doing TII, and they have said that he was a frail sick man, well then I am the Queen of England. Does that look like a sick man whose lungs are damaged, and the had bronchitis?? I don't think so... He is also not a man who is worried that someone would kill him. No way..

The words frail sick man remind me of Freddie Mercury, ah his birthday comes up in sep and death anniversary in november
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    Has anyone ever seen this picture before?

the-late-michael-jackson-1958-2009_552x601.jpg

For clothing (jacket and shirt) is a photo of Michael coming to rehearse and shoot TII. The jacket is the same.
    I found it interesting because I've never seen before. If it's a picture TII, Michael arrived with straight hair and then made ​​her famous hairstyle to perform on stage with curly hair, maybe it is proved that a film and not necessarily only a test.
    So this is the sick man who came to the tests so discouraged and in need of protection of security guards?
    I think not!

The picture was taken in London.. when he attended to the Oliver musical <!-- m -->http://www.freewebs.com/mjbaku/<!-- m -->
    Has anyone ever seen this picture before?<br /><br />the-late-michael-jackson-1958-2009_552x601.jpg<br /><br />For clothing (jacket and shirt) is a photo of Michael coming to rehearse and shoot TII. The jacket is the same.<br />I found it interesting because I've never seen before. If it's a picture TII, Michael arrived with straight hair and then made ​​her famous hairstyle to perform on stage with  curly hair, maybe it is proved that a film and not necessarily only a test.<br />So this is the sick man who came to the tests so discouraged and in need of protection of security guards?<br />I think not!
    <br /><br />The picture was taken in London.. when he attended to the Oliver musical http://www.freewebs.com/mjbaku/]http://www.freewebs.com/mjbaku/
    <br /><br />Thank you, so much!<br />This is even more interesting. See the difference by Michael on March 06 in the musical and the day before on March 05 at the O2 on the ad. Only I can see?<br /><br />20090305MJ.jpg <br /><br />Look at your hands, hair, face shape and skin color. Not to mention that he seems much stronger.<br />Definitely, he does not look like someone very sick and addicted!
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Looks like he cut himself shaving !
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Where is the picture ?
  • There is no pic there??
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1316267310:
    <br />There is no pic there??<br />
    <br /><br />I fixed it. Now you can see the pic.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    JMO, but I've always thought that Michael used eye pencil in that clef to enhance in it.  When it blew the pic up, that looks like what it is, like it smeared.  We all know he loved make up... :)<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yes, it's from March 6, 2009 when he went to the Oliver musical. Here are more (stunning) pictures: :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+hSLBMoSTTu9l.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+1aQOKRJVqLWl.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+dtykvRgX9Jll.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+a0UsX6gEjBzl.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+X_OM5j3FCIJl.jpg<br />(why is this man grabbing him like that?  :evil: )<br /><br />
  • (why is this man grabbing him like that?  )<br /> In answering to your question Probably it was his bodyguard.. I am sure he was not hurting Michael..
  • Isn’t that Thome?
  • Yep looks like Thome Thome to me >:(
  • on 1316306807:
    <br />Isn’t that Thome?<br />
      yes it is thome ...  <br />from the side<br />Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+Hotel+WKSPA6JoXEPl.jpg<br />and from the front<br /><br />MJ.jpg
  • Certainly not the frail sick man that the media is painting Michael to be!!!! Sickening i know!<br />These pics are beautiful
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    But he is very thin and his face looks like he was starving for days :cry:.<br />Why didn't they feed him crash/?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I thought these pictures where taken in London on March 3rd when he went to the theater with his kids to see the play Oliver?<br /> :?
  • @GINAFELICIA- What are you talking about? <br />I don't think he looks too thin, or starving.
    I think he had to lose weight to be convincing hoax. So he was eating meals based on granola and fruit!  ;) <br /><br />But he is so beautiful!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1316302770:
    <br />Yes, it's from March 6, 2009 when he went to the Oliver musical. Here are more (stunning) pictures: :mrgreen: <br /><br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+hSLBMoSTTu9l.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+1aQOKRJVqLWl.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+dtykvRgX9Jll.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+a0UsX6gEjBzl.jpg<br />Michael+Jackson+Michael+Jackson+Leaving+London+X_OM5j3FCIJl.jpg<br />(why is this man grabbing him like that?  :evil: )<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />Look at the van in the background (the license plates)...this picture is in europe...not Staples Center.<br /><br />He clearly was forcing himself to lose weight by June 25th...beet juice?! granola/ almond milk? tuna salad?....was he even eating 1,000 calories a day?!
    I'm pretty sure that, Snoopy.<br /><br />He was thinner, but his tests were fine, according to the nurse Lee<br /><br />In fact she will not testify?