Hello! I'm Mary in "undertheheavens" in Colorado

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Thank you very much for posting this interesting and informative information about MJ. I still have mixed feelings about him being alive, as I haven't seen concrete evidence to verify this. Hopefully, it turns out that I am wrong and he is alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• Hello to you!On my part ,I haven't seen concrete evidence that he is dead...actually everything pretty much points out that he is indeed alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So welcome to you <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Hello to you!On my part ,I haven't seen concrete evidence that he is dead...actually everything pretty much points out that he is indeed alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So welcome to you <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I agree with you
  • Hello to you!On my part ,I haven't seen concrete evidence that he is dead...actually everything pretty much points out that he is indeed alive <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So welcome to you <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I agree with you
    I also agree with the above posts- you must have some doubts as to him being dead or you would not be here! Anyway hello and welcome.