V for Vanquish new video.. July 12th/13th

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MandasdmjjMandasdmjj Posts: 14
    i have this strange feeling that V for Vanquish is michael idk why but i just do.... i was looking at his upper body and it look kinda like michaels upper body. Michael and V have the same thin upper body. LIke i said its just a feeling.
  • MandasdmjjMandasdmjj Posts: 14
    i have this strange feeling that V for Vanquish is michael idk why but i just do.... i was looking at his upper body and it look kinda like michaels upper body. Michael and V have the same thin upper body. LIke i said its just a feeling.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm done with all these people - they were entertaining, but now they're just irritating me!
  • I'm done with all these people - they were entertaining, but now they're just irritating me!

Is the weather hot where these supposed "insiders" are, cause they seem to be dropping like flies, fast, all at the same time.
  • This also makes me think of Criss Angel... his symbol is alot like the one in V for Vendetta, it's just upsidedown. The red curtain.. how he mentions the "technical means"...also the rabbit.. I still think he is going to be involved with the bam.
  • Let me know when something worth talking about happens....I'll give him credit though. Most "importants dates" just pass. Atleast V told his followers nothing was going to happen.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE USE A REVERSE PROGRAM TO REVERSE WHAT HE SAID AT THE END
    I don't know but if he said "keep watching" I'm going to scream. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't know but if he said "keep watching" I'm going to scream. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

I'll try to reverse it now, give me a few minutes. It does sound like keep watching.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739

I'll try to reverse it now, give me a few minutes. It does sound like keep watching.

please when it's done, post it here for us to listen too
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Seriously? Keep watching has been discussed many times, OF COURSE a troll would use that, so if he says that, what in the world would that mean? Is that making someone legit or interesting? No wonder the trolls have such a big playground.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Please watch this... and who understands all the words he says... it would help many if you write them down. I only understand like 80% of it

Listen.. Somehow this impressed me very much

[BBvideo 425,350:27pxooa4]

This is a print screen that I caught in the video

vanquish.jpg

Please, if anyone can transcript the message to have it written, please do.

I don't know if you guys realized it but yesterday Front made this post. He was talking about something NEW and realized the bunny he used?
    :?

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

28…71…80…37…

Anyone got any spare "CHA_GE" in their Front pockets that Back could borrow?

the "N"ew to come………….

p.s. <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

Ugh, sorry. I can't ):
    My computers been acting up lately, and the whole thing froze and shut down. I'm going to try again, but it might not work. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Ugh, sorry. I can't ):
    My computers been acting up lately, and the whole thing froze and shut down. I'm going to try again, but it might not work. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Can you tell me please, what program do you use? maybe I can manage to make it. I really need to know what's he saying there
  • diana9161diana9161 Posts: 22
    I've reversed it using Audacity, and I can understand "the truth", but he says something else, which I can't make out
    clearly. Hold on, I'll upload it in a few.

Here it is: A Wrinkle in Time_ a Wrinkle in Plans _reversed_.mp3 - 4.71MB
    I've reversed it using Audacity, and I can understand "the truth", but he says something else, which I can't make out

I don't understand what he says... I think it's not reversing but backmasking here. Did you reverse it or backmasked it? We need a backmasking program. Does anyone have one?

I don't understand what he says... I think it's not reversing but backmasking here. Did you reverse it or backmasked it? We need a backmasking program. Does anyone have one?

Isn't it the same thing? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Web definitions

Backmasking (also known as backward masking) is a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward onto a track that is meant to be played forward. Backmasking is a deliberate process, whereas a message found through phonetic reversal may be unintentional.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backmasking<!-- m -->

A type of subliminal message in which a second audio track is recorded backwards on top of a record's music. It is a common belief among the public that such messages bypass the conscious brain, enter the subconscious and motivate the individual to take certain actions. ...

<!-- m -->http://www.translationdirectory.com/glo ... y007_b.htm<!-- m -->

Taking the offending word and reversing the audio, sometimes the whole audio is reversed (often to simulate a 'backspin' sound), but more usually only the vocal track is reversed.

<!-- m -->http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia ... p-of-music<!-- m -->
    o, as far as I know, reversing means to reverse it from the end to the beginning, as in: Michael is the king--> gniK eht si leahciM

- backmasking means to reverse all the words but keep them in the same position where they were, as in:

Michael is the King --> leahciM si eht gniK

As far as I know, this is the difference, I hope I am not mistaken
    o, as far as I know, reversing means to reverse it from the end to the beginning, as in: Michael is the king--> gniK eht si leahciM

- backmasking means to reverse all the words but keep them in the same position where they were, as in:

Michael is the King --> leahciM si eht gniK

As far as I know, this is the difference, I hope I am not mistaken

Frankly, I'm not exactly sure about that. However, I know that you can hear a backmasked message by reversing the track. I've always done it that way, and it works just fine. Anyway, the words aren't all that clear, so it takes a few tries before you can make out what he says. He starts speaking at 00:07. Hope that helps! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ugh, sorry. I can't ):

Can you tell me please, what program do you use? maybe I can manage to make it. I really need to know what's he saying there

I was trying to use Nero Wave Editor. Maybe it isn't safe though, so if you have an anti virus software, i would make sure it's safe.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Also the Rabbit appears at exactly 0.50
    Michael's age back on 25 th June 2009?
    Good point! Also 50 in the Bible is the Jubilee year, which is about liberty and delieverance, key elements for V and Michael.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=19647&hilit=jubilee&start=400#p342278<!-- l -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=145&t=19647&hilit=jubilee&start=425#p342496<!-- l -->
  • Diana77Diana77 Posts: 17
    [BBvideo 425,350:1i3u8yll]
  • Hi everybody. Last night as I was thinking about this latest video from V For Vanquish I noticed something. V's video title is A Wrinkle In Time, a Wrinkle In Plans. I noticed that in the videos to the right on YT, there were some others also called A Wrinkle In Time. I didn't realize this was a movie. Having nothing else to do at the moment I took a chance and watched part 1 of this movie. After part 1 I was intrigued because of a few things that were said. I ended up watching the whole movie on YT. I now firmly believe that V's title to his video was also a clue.

Here's part 1 of the movie A Wrinkle In Time. Listen at 1:50 "You do things in your own time and in your own way" also at 2:15 the dad leaves without a word, and 2:50 the dad was working on a "classified project". Oh, and dad is a doctor....Dr Murray to be exact!

What the heck, I'm going to post all the parts and hope you watch and enjoy. I guarantee if you do watch you will hear Michael's message. In the end it all comes down to LOVE. The material in the movie also relates to some of what V said in his video. I think V's video title was a clever way to tell us that, unfortunately, there has been a delay, but don't give up hope.

[BBvideo 425,350:208a6kyl]

Please make the time to watch this wonderful movie. It has many of Michael's messages. So, there has been something that has caused a wrinkle in Michael's plans (A Wrinkle In Time, A Wrinkle In Plans) but he will be back!

Blessed to have been,
    Touched By An Angel
  • TouchedByAnAngel..... HOLY CRAP!!!!! Awesome discovery, good job. I'm speechless!
    I read the plot and somethng caught my attention... I don't know if V put the this title as in reffering also to the movie.

So it's a bout a science man named Murry (Not Murray) who is taken to another planet and his familly goes to find him and bring him back on Earth.

"Meg to Camazotz and tells her that she possesses something that can defeat IT. Confronting IT, Meg realizes that the evil IT is unable to stand the emotion love, and by focusing all her love at Charles Wallace she is able to free him from IT's control. Mrs. Whatsit tessers the Murrys and Calvin back to Earth, where they are reunited with Mrs. Murry and the twins."