Cameras at Hollywood sign, tweeting, announcment tonight?

2»

Comments

• MandasdmjjMandasdmjj Posts: 14
    Twiggy just tweeted
    TWIGGY
    @MJHOAXLIVE
    We got to the bottom these people were packing up ...not sure what they were doing they were german <!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/kgosgkaj<!-- m -->

TWIGGY
    @MJHOAXLIVE
    What a night!!! My battery went red as we were coming down the mountain
    8 minutes ago

Does this mean nothing happened??
    I guess V was right nothing was going to happen today <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I don't understand about signs.. I am from Montreal? What does the hollywood sign have to do with Michael coming back? Sorry If I may seem a little stupid..
  • Twiggy just tweeted
    TWIGGY
    @MJHOAXLIVE
    We got to the bottom these people were packing up ...not sure what they were doing they were german <!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/kgosgkaj<!-- m -->

TWIGGY
    @MJHOAXLIVE
    What a night!!! My battery went red as we were coming down the mountain
    8 minutes ago

Does this mean nothing happened??
    I guess V was right nothing was going to happen today <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I woke up thinking nothing would happen but as the day progressed i couldnt help but get caught up in all this and get a bit excited and anxious...while iam disappointed yes but definately not surprised. Oh well it was fun.
  • Exactly, I think a few things have to happen before MJ BAMS like Jermaine's book etc.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't understand about signs.. I am from Montreal? What does the hollywood sign have to do with Michael coming back? Sorry If I may seem a little stupid..

It's connected to the v for vanquish video. Remember V said he would be under the hollywood sign July 13, 2011?
    And Hollywood Tonight was released 6 months ago today. Behind the Mask talks about hollywood too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I don't understand about signs.. I am from Montreal? What does the hollywood sign have to do with Michael coming back? Sorry If I may seem a little stupid..

It's connected to the v for vanquish video. Remember V said he would be under the hollywood sign July 13, 2011?
    And Hollywood Tonight was released 6 months ago today. Behind the Mask talks about hollywood too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Exactly...so nothing happened...YET! It was fun though
  • Do Limos usually go up to the Hollywood sign? This came off a live feed camera from the Hollywood Sign

<!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/kkm5dfsj<!-- m -->
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Maybe V filmed a follow up video to the one which was filmed last year? I'm thinking he most likely filmed another video behind the sign but it hasn't been released or edited yet.
  • I do not know but i have been seening more tweets about ANOTHER limo spotted up there again tonight
  • Someone just tweeted this:

@2011_BAM
    In case you're NOT watching the Hollywood Sign Cam- Someone Moonwalked and went on their toes. O_O
    Someone just tweeted this:

@2011_BAM
    In case you're NOT watching the Hollywood Sign Cam- Someone Moonwalked and went on their toes. O_O

Should I believe this...
    suspicious.gif

@2011_BAM

Should I believe this...
    suspicious.gif

Your pic didnt work...
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699

i had that issue when putting a url, just manually add at end of each, so whole link appears, or on url, i just added [url][/url] at end of each, not working cause part of it is missing - though im prob of track of what your talking of <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@2011_BAM

Should I believe this...
    suspicious.gif

Thank you for explaining about the hollywood sign, I understand now, i was not associating the V movie with this.. Anyone can learn how to do a moonwalk, it does not mean it was Michael, but it can also be. Only him will know if it was.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Do Limos usually go up to the Hollywood sign? This came off a live feed camera from the Hollywood Sign

<!-- m -->http://yfrog.com/kkm5dfsj<!-- m -->

Yes they do.....when we were in LA a few years ago, we hired a limo to drive us places privately....one stop was at the sign. The limo drivers are awesome and full of knowledge....it was a rare treat we saved up for. We did the same thing in Napa...the wineries were wonderful : )

On another note: I saw this Hollywood Sign's site this afternoon.....looked all grand and normal.

Blessings!
    the picture wasnt anything special <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    don't worry about it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

haha what was the picture of, MJ kissing a walrus? :O <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

haha what was the picture of, MJ kissing a walrus? :O <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

How did you know !? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

2gv7ubd.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • the lasttime i checked the live feed to the hollywood sign..the feed was dead..it said this text will be replaced!!..<!-- m -->http://www.hollywoodsign.com/247.html<!-- m -->
    i know theres other links out there..but just wondering what happen to this one and what will the text say lol...
    huggs n faith n love to all
    suzz

2gv7ubd.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael told me the other day while we were playing cards in his basement. he casually brought it up so I figured you would post a picture of him anyway doing it. He really doesn't mind but if your going to be the new age paparazzi then remember to respect michaels privacy. Hes busy during this stage of the hoax. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

2gv7ubd.jpg

Michael told me the other day while we were playing cards in his basement. he casually brought it up so I figured you would post a picture of him anyway doing it. He really doesn't mind but if your going to be the new age paparazzi then remember to respect michaels privacy. Hes busy during this stage of the hoax. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'll remember to keep that in mind. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    scorpionchik wrote:

I don't like to disappoint you, but what happening is that everybody with cameras is waiting for America to declare bankruptcy

this if it is serious,.. !!BAAAM !! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->