PPB making a movie. thats so wierd

MaiaMaia Posts: 9
<br /><br />has anyone seen this befor? what you think?<br />`this is so crazy.<br /><br />can someone tell me what they are talking about?<br /> have seen her the syringe at the beginning?<br /> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <br /><br />has anyone seen this befor? what you think?<br />`this is so crazy.<br /><br />can someone tell me what they are talking about?<br /> have seen her the syringe at the beginning?<br /> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    <br /><br />hopefully there is a purpose , otherwise i just don't know what to think. would seem almost that blanket could represent micheal and paris murray . other than that i don't know.unless it is about revealing something it is disturbing.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Just saw it! Have you seen the whiskey glass, scissors and syringe? Is that a syringe? I first thought it was a pen but then I saw it's a syringe.

Does anyone understand what Paris says at the end? And what Jaffar answers? I really don't understand what they say.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    oscar-dos.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This reminds me of the many crazy "movies" my kids and their friends made when they were younger, some of them quite entertaining!

What I saw were 20th Century Fox, gears and wheels turning, which are inside something with a keyhole, lions on each side of the door, lionsgate title, MJ magic shoes/spin logo, on the table is glass of juice, scissors, syringe, black marker, make-up brush. Paris feeds Blanket juice and he sticks out his tongue as if bad, red word "HUNTER", zombie staggering towards us, hooded Prince shoots at him. Next scene Paris is as if dead on the floor, Jafar enters and comes to her aid, she gets up looking dazed, takes off her glasses, they both run from the room as if urgent reason. Ends with "Coming Soon".

Here's 2 Screen shots I took.
    parismovie.jpg
    parismovie2.jpg

What seems strange to me is the lack of continuity/confusion as to who's the victim and who the killer (just like in MJ's hoax <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ). First we think Blanket is the victim and Paris the doctor killer, then this zombie is not Blanket but someone else. We think Prince is killing the zombie, but no--Paris lies "dead". A new character enters to help her up, and they exit quickly as if after some threat. But a sequel is coming! <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hmmm, interesting, I'll be sure to watch part II <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Piece-by-piece. Thanks Mike......for presenting another analogy through your children!! Fabulous!!! Plus, there is no mistaking your children for trolls!!!!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    What I noticed is that it says “ A news production company” . I think that might be significant to what they are trying to show with the skit.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Maybe Aunt Janet is the producer... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --><br />I haven't seen this...<br /><br /><br />Janet Jackson Signs Film Production Deal with Lionsgate (Exclusive)<br />6:55 PM 3/15/2011 by Pamela McClintock<br /><br />Janet Jackson<br /><br />The performer-actress inks a deal to select, develop and produce a feature film for the independent studio.<br /><br />Janet Jackson is becoming a movie producer. The performer-actress has signed a production deal with Lionsgate to select, develop and produce a feature film for the independent studio.<br />Jackson has a thriving music career—she’s currently on world tour—but this is her first foray into film producing. She says movies have always been her first love.  “Many people forget I started out as an actor,” she tells THR. “I have been fortunate to work in the film industry, though not as much as I would like. I have a passion for storytelling, and have been doing it through my music for some time.”  A deal with Lionsgate was a natural fit. Jackson has starred in three Tyler Perry films--Why Did I Get Married, Why Did I Get Married Too and For Colored Girls. She also starred in John Singleton’s 1993 drama Poetic Justice.  Mike Paseornek, Lionsgate president of motion picture production and development, says the studio recognized Jackson’s instinct for great stories.  “She is a powerful on-screen presence, with a vast audience, and we believe she will be an equally powerful presence behind the scenes,” Paseornek says. “We are honored to be able to provide a home for her ideas, passion and immense talent.”  In terms of the film projects she might pursue, Jackson says she is drawn to diverse material. She says she is particularly captivated by film noir.  The deal with Lionsgate was negotiated by Paseornek, executive vp business & legal affairs Robert Melnik and director of business & legal affairs Neil Ollivierra on behalf of the studio. Negotiating on behalf of Jackson and her jdj Entertainment were attorneys Tom Hoberman and Don Steele of the Hansen Jacobson firm.    Earlier this month, Jackson’s memoir True You: A  Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself debuted at No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list.  Presently, Jackson is on her Number Ones: Up Close and Personal world tour. The performer and actress has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, and ranks as one of the bestselling artists in the history of contemporary music.  Jackson is repped by WME, JdJ Entertainment, the Sterling Winters Co., Hansen Jacobson and Hertz & Lichtenstein.    <br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/j ... ion-167872<!-- m -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    <br />Does anyone understand what Paris says at the end? And what Jaffar answers? I really don't understand what they say.
    <br /><br />Jaffar's response sounds like Murray in the 911 call -<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Interesting how they run through the door in slow motion - reminds me of the slow motion ambulance backing out of the driveway...<br /><br />I wonder how long their video will stay on youtube?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is interesting and I will definitely be watching part two if they have one. This would be very inappropriate if Michael was really dead and I don't believe the kids would parody their father's "death".
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove wrote:

This is interesting and I will definitely be watching part two if they have one. This would be very inappropriate if Michael was really dead and I don't believe the kids would parody their father's "death".

So true.... <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    This reminds me of the many crazy "movies" my kids and their friends made when they were younger, some of them quite entertaining!

What I saw were 20th Century Fox, gears and wheels turning, which are inside something with a keyhole, lions on each side of the door, lionsgate title, MJ magic shoes/spin logo, on the table is glass of juice, scissors, syringe, black marker, make-up brush. Paris feeds Blanket juice and he sticks out his tongue as if bad, red word "HUNTER", zombie staggering towards us, hooded Prince shoots at him. Next scene Paris is as if dead on the floor, Jafar enters and comes to her aid, she gets up looking dazed, takes off her glasses, they both run from the room as if urgent reason. Ends with "Coming Soon".

Here's 2 Screen shots I took.
    parismovie.jpg
    parismovie2.jpg

What seems strange to me is the lack of continuity/confusion as to who's the victim and who the killer (just like in MJ's hoax <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ). First we think Blanket is the victim and Paris the doctor killer, then this zombie is not Blanket but someone else. We think Prince is killing the zombie, [highlight=#bfff40:2auz5dix]but no--Paris lies "dead".[/highlight:2auz5dix]A new character enters to help her up, and they exit quickly as if after some threat. But a sequel is coming! <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

maybe she is supposed to be asleep. list of movies from lionsgate

.<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lionsgate_films<!-- m -->
  • This is interesting and I will definitely be watching part two if they have one. This would be very inappropriate if Michael was really dead and I don't believe the kids would parody their father's "death".

exactly, I agree with you. why would they rehash the death of his father into a movie? I would do it only if it is a hoax. I read that someone said that Janet is the producer, director? I think it is Michael. Michael all the way.. That will put these kids into practice the courses they are taking to be actors.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Talking about the glass, that, for me, is not a juice glass. That type of glass is used when you serve alcohol, like whiskey. I don't know...
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Talking about the glass, that, for me, is not a juice glass. That type of glass is used when you serve alcohol, like whiskey. I don't know...

You can serve juice in it also. But I understand where you are coming from its prob apple juice.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    OMG blankets soo cute ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> awwwhhhhh. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Okay, but I agree with purelove. Making a parody of their father's death is insane if he really died. These kids are really good with movie editing, though! The music & stuff is really cool for a bunch of young teens to be making it.
  • MaiaMaia Posts: 9
    thank for your comments.
    my child do the same. he make funny movies and stories. and a lot of them gos around what he thinking about or happen the last months.
    maybe they've seen dr. murray laid ready the instruments to administered michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> . or maybe they play what they had rehearsed with mj <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • MaiaMaia Posts: 9
    In Red letters MICHAEL JACKSON AND CO PRESENTS... HAHAHA bingo baby
  • Yeah Prince shoot that zombie...lol

This was actually leaked, Paris said it on her twitter, so I think they made this short film and someone put it into a trailer, so this isn't the full short movie...but I would love to see it.

@Anna Paris is saying to Jaafar we got to get out of here or something like that.

Was the zombie Jermajesty...anyway I think it's cool that they made a short movie, that would of been fun.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And guess who owns 20th Centrury Fox........Of course, Rupert Murdock...

Are they given us some clues by using their logo on the introduction ??? Also, the Zombie, could represent "Thriller II".

Then there Paris, who looks dead, but comes back alive...and runs off.

Prince users a supersoaker as a gun......Threats.

The Juice, syringe and scizzors and permanent marker, to me, represent a re-enactment of whatever went down that day......But paris is "Forcing" Blanket to drink.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    All I can hear,is the guy talking to paris in the end of the trailer. saying "what happened".and paris get up,can't hear what she says.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    indeed very very interesting, i guess the kids are making their and their dad's dream come true))) MJ has always wanted to produce/direct a movie, as well as Prince and Paris's dream is to become an actress, may be this is their first united work together, who knows, kinda scary movie. It reminds me one of the stories written by MJ, it was a horror story where his kids were taking part.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Okay, how about this is all the hoax being played out. This involves major entertainment companies and powerful friends, all contributing in this hoax. This hoax machinery is slowly gears and wheels turning as it is being carried out according to MJ's 20+ year plan. Michael can be various characters at the same time (disguises <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). First scene is Michael the victim being fed the propofol mixed with juice. He looks the victim that MJ felt as he is in the ball position of MJ's drawing.
    michael_jackson_childhood_drawing.jpg
    picture11.jpg

He is also being silly, mocking, teasing as in pranking by sticking out his tongue.
    This D. Murray administering "death" by drugs turns him into the living dead (zombie/ghost of Thriller), as in this hoax MJ has been everywhere “scaring” people with clues, inconsistencies and dots to connect. In the Prince scene, MJ has these enemies trying to shoot him down supposedly- illuminate/mafia/Sneddon-types, represented by a dark hooded character (of course it’s not a real gun but toy--waterguns was a source of great fun for Michael). Lastly Paris representing “dead” Michael is soon to become “undead” as the timing of the hoax says it’s time to move into that phase. MJ and time/the plan who is Jafar, must move quickly to do everything. The reminder “coming soon” tells us that next “rising from the dead” is still coming. The kids know about it and are part of that plan.

Frequently I lie in bed awake, trying to go over everything in the hoax, trying to make sense of things, and running through even negative scenarios to make sure I haven’t been completely duped by murderers. And it always comes back (since day 1 for me) to the 3 ones, who we all know Michael loved with a firey passion, and who loved him back with a firey passion. They are the key to the whole hoax. Take them out, and I might believe he was murdered and give up. I’m putting everything on them.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    @MJonmind... i´m with you! i can´t take the kids off either, i mean... i have a daughter and i´m always thinking what if something happen to me??? i have my husband, but for mike his kids are his life, he will not put his life in danger, i think that he was victym of a conspiracy or something and is in Witness Protection Program...

i love the video, the kids are so happy and beautiful! they are funny, very funny!!!
    this video CAN¨T be made if MJ is really dead, no way!

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Are they really Michael's kids? The faces are barely visible... (I saw a lot of films on you tube with the "so called Blanket". It was just a long haired kid who resembled Blanket a bit...)

My other questin is - did they make this film as homework for their acting classes maybe??