Creepy face caught on hollywwood cam sign?

mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I noticed this while I was talking in the chatroom of this site.

what the hell is this?

[thumbnail:2kkdhbxx]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/594/facegu.png[/thumbnail:2kkdhbxx]

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Hey now wait, where is that pic from?
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    I just print screened it a second ago and pointed it out so you know where it is. but I was watchiung the cam a few seconds ago and thats what i noticed with another members on this board in the chatroom so i decided to save it for evidence. interesting?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • KatieKatie Posts: 4
    [font=Curlz MT:2v1tiho5][/font:2v1tiho5][glow=red:2v1tiho5][/glow:2v1tiho5]

Haha good times good times, the picture is real lads
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

Do you remember the time?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    That is scaryy ! It looks like a baby. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Pretty sure it's just a manipulated sundot.

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> Bigsh*t u pinky swear u screenshot this from video?
    It's authentic. I've got witnesses to back up my credibility. I swear on my life it's a genuine unmanipulated screenshot save of the hollywwood cam sign. no reason to lie lol.
  • Can it be photoshopped? With technology of today, with cameras they can add so many things to make us believe. It can also be a reflection from somewhere, reflecting the camera and you have a face.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hey Mrbigshot...I believe you. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> (from one Aussie to another) I know most of us have lost our minds, but in between my heavy study routine, I still have time to check on whats happening around here...... Its IMO just a sun glare reflection, that resembles a baby face...

Or its a Baby Shower of sunrays lol. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Back to study now <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    it's just the sun reflecting on the camera's lense
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Hey Mrbigshot...I believe you. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug --> (from one Aussie to another) I know most of us have lost our minds, but in between my heavy study routine, I still have time to check on whats happening around here...... Its IMO just a sun glare reflection, that resembles a baby face...

Or its a Baby Shower of sunrays lol. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Back to study now <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->

so can i add a 3rd Aussie to list? <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • KatieKatie Posts: 4
    That is actually a real picture, I am one of the witnesses its just a beam of sunlight that came out really weird
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So if it is not a sun dot then what it is? The ghost of Michael??? UFO or satan itself maybe???

Shamone!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    is similar to the face of what would have taught us an alien <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That was a very well face shaped sun halo. looks like a child´s face.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    unless u can proove that it was sunlight or reflection, i am to believe it's photoshopped/fake, sorry
    you guys are ridiculous. I don't think it would serve me any good if i photo-shopped that for no reason. just go check out the hollywood sign at 9:40pm (6:40) la time or sometime around there and it's always there. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    mrbigshot wrote:

you guys are ridiculous
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    okay , honestly? I do think some of you are acting pretty ridiculous over this. Like what does he get out of photoshopping it? he can trick the 5 people that were interested in this thread? It's not even *that* big of a deal, it might not even relate to Michael at all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    okay , honestly? I do think some of you are acting pretty ridiculous over this. Like what does he get out of photoshopping it? he can trick the 5 people that were interested in this thread? It's not even *that* big of a deal, it might not even relate to Michael at all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Thank you! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Thank you! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

You're welcomee. (:
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
    its just a sunspot orb if you looks theres at least 3 on the photo
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Cameras do that, even without sunlight. I get those orbs around me all the time when someone takes a pic.
    Cameras do that, even without sunlight. I get those orbs around me all the time when someone takes a pic.

It's a live feed though, it's not a camera .
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Yes but the live feed is filmed by a camera, no ?
    It's just the reflection of the sun on the camera... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

OH ! NO ! ........... WAIT ! <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

IT'S A CLUE BY MICHAEL HIMSELF HE GENERATED A HOLOGRAM OF A GHOST TO SAY " Hey, it's me, from the dead watching hollywood" <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->