Hoodfella's new hoax video. A very good one.

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
I love his videos. <br />

Comments

• thank you purelove!!
    enjoyed the video very much..
    it was very uplifting..but made alot of sense..la toya about letting everyone leave and sign confindentail agreements like she said... no you stay here and where were you and all..and the video tapes..shitters i could go on...lol..
    how the last tour they made him wear an IV bag..hmm..kinda plays into what was said about IV in his leg at night?!..anyways thank u for posting..
    huggs n love n always keep the faith
    suzz
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Thankyou for posting this vidio,it was great to watch,hhmmmmmm <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I'm really confused, you said everybody who believe in these fake insiders are gullible, yet you post videos of the guy who claimed he knew a insider who said that he knew michael and michael was going to bam in London. Hmm, im confused
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Want to watch later....thank you so much....always great videos!
    Blessings
  • Thank you for posting this video Purelove. I found it very interesting.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311027168:
    <br />I'm really confused, you said everybody who believe in these fake insiders are gullible, yet you post videos of the guy who claimed he knew a insider who said that he knew michael and michael was going to bam in London. Hmm, im confused<br />
    <br /><br />It seems like you are totally confused or you're trying to find an excuse to jump on me.  Who is the fake insider? Hoodfella is just a believer and he NEVER claimed he knew an insider. Watch the videos of him carefully and then make accusations. Maybe this can stop you jumping to wrong conclusions.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    ok, how we can watch the video if link does not work? I don't like this new site and tired of changes.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1311472894:
    <br />ok, how we can watch the video if link does not work? I don't like this new site and tired of changes.<br />
    <br /><br />Now you can girl. I changed it.  :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thank Purelove...wonderful video !!!! :) :-*
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Tanx PureLove for sharing this video,it´s great!!!! :) :)