Paris Facebook hacked

use_your_illusionuse_your_illusion Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]Paris Facebook hacked[/size]<br /><br />http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979709573<br /><br />Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has had her Facebook account hacked and now, all of Paris' personal photos have been leaked online. It seems that the hackers have once again proven how vulnerable the Internet is. Thank God, this hacker wasn't as perverse as a recently caught one. He was switching users Facebook profile photos with their hacked naked photos.<br /><br /><br /><br />There use to be a time when the world hungrily sought photos of Michael Jackson's kids. That earnest desire to see these three children has subsided but curiosity still lingers. So, it's no wonder there buzz over what is shown in his daughter's personal pictures. You can see them all via Media Take Out.<br /><br />You can see from the photos that Paris is growing into a lovely young woman and there's no denying that she and her siblings are not biologically Michael's. There is an assortment of pictures and one even shows a woman who appears to be Janet Jackson. Another photo shows Joe Jackson and Jermaine looking on as Paris sits atop of a motorcycle.<br /><br />These photos are a private look into the life of a normal girl. Michael Jackson would undoubtedly be very proud of the young woman she's turned into. Also, Media Take Out didn't blast her the way they normally do others like when they stated that got a photo of Natalie Nunn flashing her nipples on an airplane ride... though that time was well deserved.

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I didn't even know she had a facebook... ? & if that is her real twitter, she's always putting pictures of herself on there anyway.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    This is weird, i also didnt know that she had a FB account, i only knew tabout her witter, today one of my FB fellows posted a photo of Paris taken form her FB account, a private photo in her bedroom and there was a fight among the fans, some of them were against of posting MJ's kids' pics on the interent callin' those who posted the photos disrespectful, and i quite agree with them
  • on 1311444790:
    <br />I didn't even know she had a facebook... ? & if that is her real twitter, she's always putting pictures of herself on there anyway.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah she always puts pics on her twitter...but I heard her say on her twitter that she said she deleted her facebook which was obeesgirl9 or something like that.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I wont post the pictures here but you can see them on http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/49950/michael_jacksons_daughter_paris_has_her_facebook_page_hacked___and_all_her_personal_pictures_are_leaked_pics_inside.html<br /><br />The most interesting part is that there are recent pics at [size=24pt]neverland[/size]. So are they really staying there now? That would explain the bodyguards and the other house must just be a cover.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1311489199:
    <br />I wont post the pictures here but you can see them on http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/49950/michael_jacksons_daughter_paris_has_her_facebook_page_hacked___and_all_her_personal_pictures_are_leaked_pics_inside.html<br /><br />The most interesting part is that there are recent pics at [size=24pt]neverland[/size]. So are they really staying there now? That would explain the bodyguards and the other house must just be a cover.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]Why she always does that sign with her fingers?[/size]  :o
  • on 1311491134:
    <br />
    on 1311489199:
    <br />I wont post the pictures here but you can see them on http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/49950/michael_jacksons_daughter_paris_has_her_facebook_page_hacked___and_all_her_personal_pictures_are_leaked_pics_inside.html<br /><br />The most interesting part is that there are recent pics at [size=24pt]neverland[/size]. So are they really staying there now? That would explain the bodyguards and the other house must just be a cover.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]Why she always does that sign with her fingers?[/size]  :o<br />
    <br /><br />Peace sign
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm sorry I just can't help seeing the similarities. Mouth, chin, nose, eyebrows of Katherine, and eyes of MJ.<br />2364184987_11.jpg<br />pano.jpg<br />paclo.jpg<br />FOTOOGEN1.jpg
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    <br />paclo.jpg<br />FOTOOGEN1.jpg<br /><br />I agree. Especially in these two pictures they do look so much alike. You can't denie that! ;)
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    They are heirs to a fortune. IMO they don’t need to be on the web using their rel identities.  It’s too Dangerous! Who’s watching those kids? argue/
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    there is a baby (toddler really ) again.  ;D whose is it?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    afraid/<br /><br />tumblr_lofxqdQegC1qknllho1_500.jpg
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    OMG .They are alike~ <br />paris being more prettier after year and year! party/
  • there is no doubt she is Michaels. She is beautiful. We love you Paris xxx
  • Thank you for sharing this with us.  I agree - I see similarities between these children and Michael - and LaToya for sure. I'm not sure what that person in the article is talking about except maybe the lighter skin but they are part white.<br /><br />I think it's horrible that it's still a topic of discussion among the media. They need to leave these children alone or they might get a million MJ supporters knocking on their door. Joking, of course, but it makes me angry to see them attacked like this.<br /><br />The last laugh will be theirs and I'll be laughing right along with them.<br /><br />Blessings :)