important!!!((please come and read it!))MJ is alive!!!

2»

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I still don't understand how a supposedly 'dead' MJ can still use a credit card with the name Michael J. Jackson on it.
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    I always knew in my heart Michael is alive. They all thought they ruined Michael's image and that he would become weak. How wrong they were! It only made Michael stronger and very, very soon...they'll be the ruined ones. Just you wait and see!!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I have been reading about Feng Shui and...I will change the furniture distribution at home.<br /><br />I don´t get it. 5 Feng Shui Masters said MJ was alive but, based on what theory? Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to use the laws of both Heaven (Chinese astronomy) and Earth to help one improve life by receiving positive qi<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_shui<br /><br />Unless we talk about Kan You, I don´t find the "logic"<br /><br />Fundamental Theory<br /><br />Han Yu theory is looking for the focus of Qi on land with respect to time. The author names it as Temporal Location theory in China's history. It is developed from the theory of Yi Jing (Classic) or I Ching which explains the universe is full of Qi. Before Qi was divided into two objects, Yin and Yang, the stage is called Tai Ji. When Yin and Yang grow, five elements or agencies can be found and then eight triagrams will be formed. In modern terminology, Yi Jing is indeed the 1 and 0 in binary theory. Yi models the universe and objects including intangible concepts and physical things by Yin and Yang. This is exactly what scientists want to use computer to model everything in the world as much as they can. Taoism is well known by Westerner in explaining the use of Tai Ji in Philosophy. In order to find out the Qi on ground, the shape of terrain is believed to be the main indicator. <br />http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/k/kan_yu_feng_shui.html
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    on 1312141185:
    <br />I have been reading about Feng Shui and...I will change the furniture distribution at home.<br /><br />I don´t get it. 5 Feng Shui Masters said MJ was alive but, based on what theory? Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to use the laws of both Heaven (Chinese astronomy) and Earth to help one improve life by receiving positive qi<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_shui<br /><br />Unless we talk about Kan You, I don´t find the "logic"<br /><br />Fundamental Theory<br /><br />Han Yu theory is looking for the focus of Qi on land with respect to time. The author names it as Temporal Location theory in China's history. It is developed from the theory of Yi Jing (Classic) or I Ching which explains the universe is full of Qi. Before Qi was divided into two objects, Yin and Yang, the stage is called Tai Ji. When Yin and Yang grow, five elements or agencies can be found and then eight triagrams will be formed. In modern terminology, Yi Jing is indeed the 1 and 0 in binary theory. Yi models the universe and objects including intangible concepts and physical things by Yin and Yang. This is exactly what scientists want to use computer to model everything in the world as much as they can. Taoism is well known by Westerner in explaining the use of Tai Ji in Philosophy. In order to find out the Qi on ground, the shape of terrain is believed to be the main indicator. <br />http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/k/kan_yu_feng_shui.html<br />
    <br /><br />hi miss G<br />i'm sorry if i let u confused. actually in China<br />those fengshui masters are knowing HAN  YU and fengshui or fortune telling at the same time<br />therefore those masters know different methods
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    About the credit card use: <br /><br />Who's to say that when these purchases are made that Michael is leaving where he is staying. Everything can be purchased online, even groceries (here in the US) so there isn't a need to leave your house if you don't want/need to or can't. I have also made purchases online, I have an ancestry account and just the other day my cousin gave me her credit card to open up a new account for her so I could do research. When ordering things online you don't have to prove your identification. Who's to say that the credit card is in his name? We don't know if the prescription ordeal is true that Michael had prescriptions in other names, why not have credit cards in other names? It wouldn't be considered fraud if it is proven that it is an alias. Who's to say that those are his, perhaps they belong to someone else? Who's to say that who ever is helping him out like the FBI didn't give him a credit card to make purchases?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    One can make online purchases with the CC of another person if having all the passwords and codes. Another thing is shopping in a supermarket i.e since usually you need to id yourself.<br /><br />Michael surely had friends who could help him. He could even have gotten a new id by now. We don´t know.