Is Michael Psychic? - Michael Jackson's Death Hoax

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited August 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]Anything is possible, I think Michael is psychic. Remember he had to go to a meeting on 9/11 twin towers and he did not go.. Did he feel something? I think he did.. I can relate to this.. I have strong intuitions.. I am not a clairvoyant, but I feel things very strongly.. [/size] <br /><br />

Comments

• I'm new to this forum but I just wanted to put my input.<br /><br />I remember looking at this and thought it was a little odd. I don't know when this was taken but it's still a little strange.<br /><br />Look what he says around 7:00, could that be something?<br /><br />
  • on 1312173009:
    <br />I'm new to this forum but I just wanted to put my input.<br /><br />I remember looking at this and thought it was a little odd. I don't know when this was taken but it's still a little strange.<br /><br />Look what he says around 7:00, could that be something?<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqfGexRMlhU<br />
    <br />First of all I would like to welcome you to this forum. Can you please let me know what Michael said at 7:00? I couldn't hear properly. thank you.
  • on 1312173865:
    <br />
    on 1312173009:
    <br />I'm new to this forum but I just wanted to put my input.<br /><br />I remember looking at this and thought it was a little odd. I don't know when this was taken but it's still a little strange.<br /><br />Look what he says around 7:00, could that be something?<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqfGexRMlhU<br />
    <br />First of all I would like to welcome you to this forum. Can you please let me know what Michael said at 7:00? I couldn't hear properly. thank you.<br />
    <br /><br />Around 7:04ish he says "September 10th, the last happy day in New York."
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    what is the reason you say MIchael is phychic?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1312171437:
    <br />Anything is possible, I think Michael is psychic. Remember he had to go to a meeting on 9/11 twin towers and he did not go.. Did he feel something? I think he did.. I can relate to this.. I have strong intuitions.. I am not a clairvoyant, but I feel things very strongly..
    <br /> <br />I am day by day more sure he really knows or supposes about these happenings. And he had a meeting at one of the highest floors and he's too smart. No, he didn't just feel it. I am sure he knows many things and smells the danger beforehand.
  • on 1312174207:
    <br />
    on 1312173865:
    <br />
    on 1312173009:
    <br />First of all I would like to welcome you to this forum. Can you please let me know what Michael said at 7:00? I couldn't hear properly. thank you.<br />
    <br /><br />Around 7:04ish he says "September 10th, the last happy day in New York."<br />
    <br /> <br />I believe the signing was after 9/11 so he was just stating a sad fact  :cry: 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1312177067:
    <br />
    on 1312171437:
    <br />Anything is possible, I think Michael is psychic. Remember he had to go to a meeting on 9/11 twin towers and he did not go.. Did he feel something? I think he did.. I can relate to this.. I have strong intuitions.. I am not a clairvoyant, but I feel things very strongly..
    <br /> <br />I am day by day more sure he really knows or supposes about these happenings. And he had a meeting at one of the highest floors and he's too smart. No, he didn't just feel it. I am sure he knows many things and smells the danger beforehand.<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree with you Anna. Remember Blood on the Dance Floor's cover? He KNEW.<br /><br />oat7hh.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This is a very good video.<br />I DO bel;ieve thoughts have some sort of energy charge. Unfortunately, we don't seem to be able to control or direct it as we want. <br /> <br />I think we need to exercise the thoughts and we might be surprised. Things happen - we just have to pay attention.<br /> <br />Michael is definetly familiar with the concepts in that video.<br />