I went to see Janet Jackson concert yesterday

2»

Comments

• on 1312574165:
    <br />I also saw Janet Jackson a few days ago. I found it extremely weird that she didn't say Rest In Peace or anything like that. She didn't even mention Michael's name. You would think that she would. Especially when artists like Justin Bieber, Usher, Chris Brown, and Jason DeRulo do Michael Jackson tributes in their concerts yet Janet, MJ's sister, doesn't even mention his name and puts up about 3 pictures of her and Michael during one song.<br /><br />I'm also not a big huge Janet fan, I just wanted to see if something was suspicious. But she is a brilliant performer. I got a chance to meet her after the show for the 20under20 program. Great experience. Also, when I was at the concert, a few people were wearing these t-shirts that said, "Proud BeLIEver" lmao. :D <br /><br />That's so weird about that old man! What an experience you had!<br />
    <br /> <br />Yes I am glad you had that experience also.. you are lucky you got to meet her I didn't. But the ironic thing is that my friend is upset that she did not let me talk to that man. LMAO.. I told her too bad so sad, now you will wonder for the rest of your life if Michael Jackson was seated next to you or not.. If her foot would reach her behind she would kick herself, she told me so.. I do regret listening to her, but I know my friend does not like making a scene, or bothering people.. I would have thrown something next to him he could have picked it up for me, and that's how I would have started a conversation. I guess there is a reason for everything in life, this was not meant to be.. maybe another time who knows. blessings.