Das Racist – Michael Jackson DL Link Added

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Here is a link of this song. I can only understand Michael Jackson a million dollars<br /><br />[size=10pt]What on earth???[/size]<br /><br />http://pastarun.com/2011/08/03/update-das-racist-michael-jackson-dl-link-added/

Comments

• Ok, I did not know who Das Racist was but I looked them up.. They are illuminati here is the link. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM  this was written on the pyramid. latin for:<br /><br />NOVUS means new, young, novel, or renewed. <br />ORDO means order, row, or series. <br />SECLORUM means ages, generations, or centuries. <br /><br />why are these people singing Michael Jackson's name???? I hate them.
  • The song isn't very well put together in my opinion. The sound is louder than their voices which makes it bad. Here is the lyrics:<br />[Hook]<br />Michael Jackson<br />A million dollars<br />You feel me?<br />Holler!<br />Michael Jackson<br />One million dollars<br />You feel me?<br />Holler!<br /><br />[Verse 1: Heems]<br />These rap cats is on some fashion scene shit<br />Skip that shit that I spit to talk about how my jeans fit<br />But I got a clean grip on the game<br />Some mean shit<br />And you seen the team that I spread my green from schemes wit<br />Well it's your boy, like a Queens street chumpa<br />Heems the ruler<br />Medulla create the moola<br />And Me, I just do the rumba, por que esta es la rumba<br />And we, we are the future<br />Abdullah, see that's my shooter<br />The ruger, he keep it super<br />Duper, Abdul'll shoot ya<br />He'll knock you right out your Supras<br />Knock right out your Pumas<br />Doctor give you the sutures<br />Victor is in the cooter in tune with a boo from Hooters<br />While Dap is on the computer<br />Lakutis the clean up hitter<br />Call him the pooper scooper<br />Alec an Oompa Loompa<br />Retooler the school of looters<br />Hakuna matata Pumba<br />Por que esta es la rumba<br />Yeah, I'm fucking great at rapping<br /><br />[Hook]<br /><br />[Verse 2: Kool AD]<br />Call me Janet Jackson<br />I got a hundred dollars<br />I got the jungle fever<br />Run with a hundred zebras<br />I got a leather jacket<br />I got a little hat on<br />I'm drinking carbonated water by the quarter gallon<br />I got an Eagle Talon<br />Call me Richie Valens<br />Me no speakie spanish<br />Valium and caeser salad<br />I'm DJ Khaled<br />I'm a Daikon radish<br />See me next to sushi sexually<br />I'll sex your coochie<br />Extra juicy<br />Electrocute me<br />Fire scientist<br />McGuyver my appliances<br />Describe the flyest buying this<br />I am this, I insist<br />Shout to all the highnesses requiring that I'll buy them shit<br />You go girl, it's your world<br />Watching Parenthood<br />R. Kelly meeting at the hotel<br />Woah<br /><br />[Hook]<br /><br />[Verse 3]<br />Yo Victor, good at rapping<br />Yo Hima, you good at rapping<br />Yo Victor, you genus latin<br />Yo Hima, you Eric Clapton<br />Yo VIctor, we going platinum<br />Yo Hima, we finna clap them<br />Kool AD's finna happen<br />We see the cream and we grab them<br />Yo Victor, just let me stab them<br />Chill Hima, we in Manhattan<br />Let's move the static to Staten<br />Move the static to Staten?<br />Let's move this static to Queens<br />Damn, you crazy Heems<br />Damn, that's very true<br />That's how we do<br /><br />[Hook]
  • on 1312403228:
    <br />The song isn't very well put together in my opinion. The sound is louder than their voices which makes it bad. Here is the lyrics:<br />[Hook]<br />Michael Jackson<br />[size=10pt]A million dollars<br />You feel me?<br />Holler!<br />Michael Jackson<br />One million dollars[/size]<br />You feel me?<br />Holler!<br /><br />[Verse 1: Heems]<br />These rap cats is on some fashion scene shit<br />Skip that shit that I spit to talk about how my jeans fit<br />But I got a clean grip on the game<br />Some mean shit<br />And you seen the team that I spread my green from schemes wit<br />Well it's your boy, like a Queens street chumpa<br />Heems the ruler<br />Medulla create the moola<br />And Me, I just do the rumba, por que esta es la rumba<br />And we, we are the future<br />Abdullah, see that's my shooter<br />The ruger, he keep it super<br />Duper, Abdul'll shoot ya<br />He'll knock you right out your Supras<br />Knock right out your Pumas<br />Doctor give you the sutures<br />Victor is in the cooter in tune with a boo from Hooters<br />While Dap is on the computer<br />Lakutis the clean up hitter<br />Call him the pooper scooper<br />Alec an Oompa Loompa<br />Retooler the school of looters<br />Hakuna matata Pumba<br />Por que esta es la rumba<br />Yeah, I'm fucking great at rapping<br /><br />[Hook]<br /><br />[Verse 2: Kool AD]<br />Call me Janet Jackson<br />I got a hundred dollars<br />I got the jungle fever<br />Run with a hundred zebras<br />I got a leather jacket<br />I got a little hat on<br />I'm drinking carbonated water by the quarter gallon<br />I got an Eagle Talon<br />Call me Richie Valens<br />Me no speakie spanish<br />Valium and caeser salad<br />I'm DJ Khaled<br />I'm a Daikon radish<br />See me next to sushi sexually<br />I'll sex your coochie<br />Extra juicy<br />Electrocute me<br />Fire scientist<br />McGuyver my appliances<br />Describe the flyest buying this<br />I am this, I insist<br />Shout to all the highnesses requiring that I'll buy them shit<br />You go girl, it's your world<br />Watching Parenthood<br />R. Kelly meeting at the hotel<br />Woah<br /><br />[Hook]<br /><br />[Verse 3]<br />Yo Victor, good at rapping<br />Yo Hima, you good at rapping<br />Yo Victor, you genus latin<br />Yo Hima, you Eric Clapton<br />Yo VIctor, we going platinum<br />Yo Hima, we finna clap them<br />Kool AD's finna happen<br />We see the cream and we grab them<br />Yo Victor, just let me stab them<br />Chill Hima, we in Manhattan<br />Let's move the static to Staten<br />Move the static to Staten?<br />Let's move this static to Queens<br />Damn, you crazy Heems<br />Damn, that's very true<br />That's how we do<br /><br />[Hook] <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]How about this? afraid/ :shock:[/size]<br /><br />MJmillion.jpg
  • Check this video out where they call Lady Gaga 'Illuminati'. Oh wow lol. 1:25 'We all know Lady Gaga is uh.. Illuminati!' <br />
    <br /> <br />
  • [size=10pt]Okayyyyyyyyy! I read those lyrics call me illiterate in rap but I did not understand one freaken word.. They say Lady Gaga is illuminati and them? I am sure they are..  Where is Michael when you need him? I love his music his words, so soothing... [/size]
  • on 1312408205:
    <br />Okayyyyyyyyy! I read those lyrics call me illiterate in rap but I did not understand one freaken word.. They say Lady Gaga is illuminati and them? I am sure they are..  Where is Michael when you need him? I love his music his words, so soothing... <br />
    <br /> <br />What makes you think they are illuminati? <br />This is my first time hearing about them so I don't much about them.
  • on 1312408450:
    <br />
    on 1312408205:
    <br />Okayyyyyyyyy! I read those lyrics call me illiterate in rap but I did not understand one freaken word.. They say Lady Gaga is illuminati and them? I am sure they are..  Where is Michael when you need him? I love his music his words, so soothing... <br />
    <br /> <br />What makes you think they are illuminati? <br />This is my first time hearing about them so I don't much about them.<br />
    <br /> <br />Well look at what I posted, the youtube video, with the pyramid and the eye.. and the latin words i translated them.. I feel they are illuminati. Maybe I am wrong.
  • They sell shirts called :ILLUMINATI SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The Illuminati shirts are now available and ready to ship! They are in the MERCH section.<br />http://dasracist.net/?p=676
  • on 1312410411:
    <br />They sell shirts called :ILLUMINATI SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE!<br /><br /><br /><br />Hmm.. Why are they saying one thing and doing another?! Is it a statement? They just don't seem like your typical Illuminati types. But who knows...<br /><br /><br /><br />The Illuminati shirts are now available and ready to ship! They are in the MERCH section.<br />http://dasracist.net/?p=676<br />
  • on 1312410950:
    <br />
    on 1312410411:
    <br />They sell shirts called :ILLUMINATI SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE!<br /><br /><br /><br />Hmm.. Why are they saying one thing and doing another?! Is it a statement? They just don't seem like your typical Illuminati types. But who knows...<br /><br /><br /><br />The Illuminati shirts are now available and ready to ship! They are in the MERCH section.<br />http://dasracist.net/?p=676<br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />I have no clue.. i saw other interviews of them on youtube, and they do not seem to be normal, especially the one with the black short hair she seems drunk or doped..
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Sometimes, I just feel the generation gap a little bit more.  I don't know these people, so who am I to make comments.  However, they are the ones putting themselves out into the public eye.  So, they should know how foolish they look.  The first moments of the interview, I felt it was surely all a set up.  Nobody in their right mind could appear so inane.  I can't believe the sheer volume of their bombastic attitude towards life.  Unless these are actors pretending to be outrageously stupid and utterly arrogant....I think mankind just fell backwards in evolution.  If they are Illuminati....then glory be, we have nothing to worry about.  I think they are fakes, spewing words to make people cringe, just to make a buck.  Hopefully, a buck is all they will make.  The Illuminati should bite their kneecaps off for trademark infringement, lol.  <br /><br /><br />Sorry if I sound a bit harsh......sometimes I just don't get people. <br />I do get you guys here and wish you all the very best for a beautiful evening/day!<br /><br /><br />Blessings to all....
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Maybe all they have is shock value, and in today's economy, to say you're illuminati is just like Alice Cooper in the 70's singing about necromancy in Cold Ethel. I dunno...just thinking aloud here.
  • i am wondering why they are singing Michael jackson a million dollar?? They really look stupid, ignorant, and drunk or druggies.. My perspective.. sorry if I offended anyone who is a fan of this group of groupies lol..
  • on 1312434952:
    <br />i am wondering why they are singing Michael jackson a million dollar??
    <br /> <br />I don't get it either! I doubt they know ANYTHING about MJ hoaxing death and I hope the way they act is just a gimmick. It most likely is just for publicity and attention so I don't think they are anything to worry about.
  • on 1312563279:
    <br />
    on 1312434952:
    <br />i am wondering why they are singing Michael jackson a million dollar??
    <br /> <br />I don't get it either! I doubt they know ANYTHING about MJ hoaxing death and I hope the way they act is just a gimmick. It most likely is just for publicity and attention so I don't think they are anything to worry about.<br />
    <br /> <br />I agree with you, but why they made a song saying Michael Jackson a million dollar? For me that is very strange.