MJ not in 'Died Too Young' column

TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
IDK if anyone has mentioned this, but on TMZ's column 'Died Too Young' Michael Jackson is not listed. And some who are mentioned were older than 50. I wonder why they failed to list the World's Most Famous Person in their list...<br /><br /><br />http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/died_too_young#tab=most_recent

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    ...because they know he's not dead...
  • on 1312407331:
    <br />...because they know he's not dead...<br />
    <br /> <br /> lolol/ michael-jackson/ <br />
  • Why would they put Michael's name if he is not dead. This is more proof that he did not die. So let's party  party/ party/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1312407331:
    <br /><br />:lol: so true Andrea.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    The comments suck as usual!!!!! some say that MJ was not that young when he died.... how ignorant is that!!!! BTW tMZ has even listed Elvis who died at the age of 42, i think the difference between 42 and 50 is not that big, so they should have listed Michael's name there too..... but we know why they didnt afraid/
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Love your painting all4oneandbelieve!!!!! It's just great!!!!!! :)
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    They also have John Candy 43, Freddy Mercury 45, JFK 46, Phil Hartman 49 and John Ritter 54
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1312407331:
    <br /><br />that wasn't a hard question was it? Give the girl a star!!!  lolol/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :lol: they don't. (:<br />But elvis is there..  suspicious//
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Yes, shitty comments will always be there. 50 in my book is young. I'm 24 and for me 50 is young.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    THIS IS VERY ODD! MICHAL's PAGE ON TMZ AT THE END........  :o<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />Add to My Links Biography<br /><br />American superstar Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana, on August 29, 1958, and entertained audiences nearly his entire life. His father, Joe Jackson, had been a guitarist but was forced to give up his musical ambitions following his marriage to Katherine (Scruse). Together they prodded their growing family's musical interests at home. By the early 1960s, the older boys Jackie, Tito and Jermaine had begun performing around the city; by 1964, Michael and Marlon had joined in.A musical prodigy, Michael's singing and dancing talents were amazingly mature, and he soon became the dominant voice and focus of The Jackson 5. An opening act for such soul groups as the O-Jays and James Brown, it was Gladys Knight (not Diana Ross) who officially brought the group to Berry Gordy's attention, and by 1969, the boys were producing back-to-back chart-busting hits as Motown artists ("I Want You Back," "ABC," "Never Can Say Goodbye," "Got to Be There," etc.). As a product of the 1970s, the boys emerged as one of the most accomplished black pop/soul vocal groups in music history, successfully evolving from a group like The Temptations to a disco phenomenon.Solo success for Michael was inevitable, and by the 1980s, he had become infinitely more popular than his brotherly group. Record sales consistently orbited, culminating in the biggest-selling album of all time, "Thriller" in 1982. A TV natural, he ventured rather uneasily into films, such as playing the Scarecrow in The Wiz, but had much better luck with elaborate music videos.In the 1990s, the downside as an 1980s pop phenomenon began to rear itself. Michael grew terribly child-like and introverted by his peerless celebrity. A rather timorous, androgynous figure to begin with, his physical appearance began to change drastically, and his behavior grew alarmingly bizarre, making him a consistent target for scandal-making, despite his numerous charitable acts. Two brief marriages -- one to Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie Presley -- were forged and two children produced by his second wife during that time, but the purposes behind them appeared image-oriented. Despite it all, Michael Jackson's passion and artistry as a singer, dancer, writer and businessman are unparalleled, and it is these prodigious talents that will ultimately prevail over the extremely negative aspects of his seriously troubled adult life.For it all to end on June 25, 2009, with his sudden death at age 50 of a drug-induced cardiac arrest, just as he was coming out of a four-year reclusive period and rehearsing for a sold-out London concert "comeback" in July, seems uncommonly cruel and tragic. [size=12pt]Millions upon millions of dedicated fans will remember where they were "the day Michael died".[/size]  :lol:<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/person/michael-jackson/
  • Michael is ALIVE , come here MJ to give you a huge  bearhug
  • on 1312523023:
    <br />THIS IS VERY ODD! MICHAL's PAGE ON TMZ AT THE END........  :o <br /><br /> Millions upon millions of dedicated fans will remember where they were "the day Michael died".  :lol: <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/person/michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /> <br />I know! I saw it, too and find it unnecessary to put "the day Michael Jackson died" in quotations. If he is really dead, then it should say it WITHOUT the quotations. Anyone who passed the 3rd grade should know that. How are we the only people who catch this stuff?!? Thank God I have all of you or I might go crazy!!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Interesting. Thanks for positng.
    on 1312561954:
    <br />
    on 1312523023:
    <br />THIS IS VERY ODD! MICHAL's PAGE ON TMZ AT THE END........  :o <br /><br /> Millions upon millions of dedicated fans will remember where they were "the day Michael died".  :lol: <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/person/michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /> <br />I know! I saw it, too and find it unnecessary to put "the day Michael Jackson died" in quotations. If he is really dead, then it should say it WITHOUT the quotations. Anyone who passed the 3rd grade should know that. How are we the only people who catch this stuff?!? Thank God I have all of you or I might go crazy!!<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br />That sounds like a movie name. "The Day Michael Died"  lolol/ TMZ is also trying to remind us that the hoax is also a movie.  lolol/
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    There's a movie coming out in 2012 called "THEY KILLED A STAR" and that is so say about Michael Jackson??
  • on 1312577734:
    <br />There's a movie coming out in 2012 called "THEY KILLED A STAR" and that is so say about Michael Jackson??<br />
    <br /> <br />Thanks for the info :D
    on 1312577734:
    <br />There's a movie coming out in 2012 called "THEY KILLED A STAR" and that is so say about Michael Jackson??<br />
    <br /><br />yeah and we have that one too.  :mrgreen:
    on 1312561954:
    <br />
    on 1312523023:
    <br /> <br />I know! I saw it, too and find it unnecessary to put "the day Michael Jackson died" in quotations. If he is really dead, then it should say it WITHOUT the quotations. Anyone who passed the 3rd grade should know that. How are we the only people who catch this stuff?!? Thank God I have all of you or I might go crazy!!<br />
    <br /> <br />Exactly. And I think that TMZ by that sentence refers to not only hoax, but also to the fact that some of MJ's sibblings do not remember where they were "the day Michael died". ;)
  • Hmmm this is really interesting, i had no idea they were making such a movie thanks for the info... :)
    on 1312577734:
    <br /> <br />I could not find any information about such an upcoming movie. Do you have any source?
    Sorry the link is http://www.imdb.com/news/ni855934 "Is Himesh's "A *is Killed" based on Michel Jackson's murder. Alot of the storu line links to Michael.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It says "Page Not Found"  :?
    Sorry MJfan7 I missed a number out the link is http://www.imdb.com/news/ni8559453 see what a difference one number makes.Hope this will help!!!
    [size=14pt]A * Is Killed[/size]<br /><br />A * Is Killed is an upcoming film, tentatively set for Christmas release. The film is directed by Christophe Lenoir and stars Himesh Reshammiya. Himesh plays a role of international superstar.<br /><br />Himesh Reshammiya is playing the part of Sidharth Patel, who is supposed to be an Indian musician absolutely mesmerized by a superstar who is killed under mysterious circumstances. [size=14pt]How the truth behind the superstar's (hinted to be Michael Jackson) murder unfolds forms the crux of the story.[/size]<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_*_Is_Killed<br /><br />Teaser of the film <br />

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>